Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Jill was persuaded by her sisters to take one of her mom Michelle's tests while she and Derick were visiting her parents' home.
    So why does Michelle have pregnancy tests littered around her home? Is she still trying to muster up another child of her own to neglect/inculcate, or does she just keep spares around for the convenience of her breeder girls?
    Laurent and Kittylady like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Santorum, the lot of them.

15k posts!!!
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Congrats!
    BITTER likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Y'know I've long wondered if Michelle used something to boost her fertility to keep the kids and the $$$ rolling and that also makes me wonder if the apple hasn't fallen from the tree. Even so, the girl must have been pissing on a stick from the morning after the wedding and every day after until she got a positive result.

Either that or a lot of you are right and we'll be seeing a surprisingly good weight for a preemie...

ETA: An even more disturbingly Duggarish thought has just hit me - Michelle had the girls charting her fertility. Are the Duggars crazy/desperate enough to stay in the public eye and pushing their agenda to have done the same here and then set a wedding date for right in the middle of a predicted fertile period? //shudders while looking for tinfoil hat.
    Given this particular batch of crazy, this sounds likely.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. I think, yeah, they were both so horny, they screwed 24/7. It's very possible she got knocked up on her wedding night.
    She probably picked the wedding date based on her ovulation schedule chart.....
    chartreuse and Bluebonnet like this.

God does provide...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    God does provide...
    God is obviously giving them the friends and family discount on pregnancy tests.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    God is obviously giving them the friends and family discount on pregnancy tests.
    Probably better buying shares of them instead...

Fuck them!!
    mjw and SHELLEE like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^Not untill you marry them

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    She probably picked the wedding date based on her ovulation schedule chart.....
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

These gross people are going to be able to populate their own state if all the offspring breed like mom and dad. TLC will be in heaven, they'll have Duggar spin offs left and right. Let's see 19 kids each have 19 kids...well maybe a small town, not an entire state.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    These gross people are going to be able to populate their own state if all the offspring breed like mom and dad. TLC will be in heaven, they'll have Duggar spin offs left and right. Let's see 19 kids each have 19 kids...well maybe a small town, not an entire state.
    With probably lots of inbreds. I guess they never heard of overpopulation.

^^ yes, they have...

Duggars' Mom, Michelle, Thinks Overpopulation Is A Lie

Michelle Duggar, star of TLC's reality show, "19 Kids and Counting", says there needs to be more children because our world needs more joy. And as for overpopulation? That's just a lie, Duggar recently told the Christian Broadcasting Network in a web interview. "The idea of overpopulation is not accurate," Duggar says, because the entire population of the world could fit inside of Jacksonville, Florida.

"I agree with Mother Teresa when she said, 'to say that there are too many children is like saying there are too many flowers,'" Duggar said.
    She explains how her large family is resourceful and therefore not posing as big of an environmental problem as perceived. They buy used cars, she says, and frequently shop at thrift stores, purchasing things others would discard.
    Jezebel's Erin Gloria Ryan points out that, even so, "A family of three or four would practically have to prance around throwing a trail of styrofoam packing peanuts in their wake to leave the same sort of carbon footprint that the Duggars leave." By our rough calculations, the family uses over 1,000 rolls of toilet paper each year.
    Duggar claims countries have come to America and asked us to encourage their people to have more children. "Theyr'e in crisis," she said. "They don't have people of marrying age for their youth now, and they see what that's done to their country."
    So instead of being "deceived" by the idea of overpopulation, "we need to focus on loving people and trying to reach out and make a difference for good in our world," Duggar says.

Duggars' Mom, Michelle, Thinks Overpopulation Is A Lie
    Janus and tulip like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I'm squarely in the "bullshit, she was knocked up before the wedding" camp. If she delivers a 6-pound baby in April, I'll accept that I'm wrong...but my money is on an 8-pound February baby.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information