Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    One of our OB-Gyn's actually did have a couple once who came in for an infertility consult; turned out they were having sex incorrectly, and that's why she wasn't getting pregnant. I have no idea how they were doing it...
    When my husband and I went to a reproductive endocrinologist when we were having trouble conceiving, he asked us that question right off the bat. We were so confused, but he said he has to get that out of the way because he has had couples that weren't doing it correctly. We didn't ask for details!

Sometimes I think it's a miracle that the human race has survived.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The dress doesn't fit. Is that supposed to be modest???
    The first thing I thought when I saw the dress is 'boy, that's a whole lot of skin, did daddy approve of that dress?'

mjw
    Elite Member

After a
    whirlwind courtship,engagement and wedding, Jill Duggar (now Jill Dillard) has even more new happy news to deliver.

"We're having a baby!" Jill tells PEOPLE exclusively. "We are so excited."

Jill, 23, and husband Derick, 25, who tied the knot on June 21 in Springdale, Arkansas, shared their first kiss in front of more than 1,000 family and friends and then celebrated with them at a reception.

The couple's wedding will be featured on TLC's hit reality show19 Kids and Counting, during its new season that begins Sept. 2 (9 p.m. ET).

After taking several pregnancy tests that came back negative, Jill was persuaded by her sisters to take one of her mom Michelle's tests while she and Derick were visiting her parents' home. This test gave her a very different result it was positive!

"It was surreal," says Derick. "We were shocked. Both of us are so excited."

The happy couple, who are due in March, have been having fun sharing their news with their family.

"About 30 days after Jill and Derick got married they gathered everyone in the living room and shared the news," Jim Bob, 49, tells PEOPLE. "Everyone was clapping and cheering, and we were in shock, too."

http://www.people.com/article/jill-duggar-pregnant-derick-dillard-expecting-first-child

I saw this on GMA earlier. My immediate thought was, "They were fucking before the wedding".

I've been waiting on this. I knew I wouldnt' be waiting long.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'd think she would be thoroughly sick of little kids and want a break. It's a shame that she'll never get a chance to experience more of life.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I'd think she would be thoroughly sick of little kids and want a break. It's a shame that she'll never get a chance to experience more of life.
    Yes but they can't use birth control because it is of the devil and caused her mother to miscarriage and blah blah blah.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So they want us to believe that she got knocked up on her wedding night and knew within 30 days and is not even waiting until the first trimester ends to announce it publicly and show a baby bump on the cover of People? Uh huh.
    BrickHouse and Bombshell like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

They were both probably so horny that they went at it like crazy. It is possible she got preggers in late June and that would make a late March baby. I know each time I got pregnant, it was the next month after stopping my birth control. Praise the Lord she inherited her Mother's fruitful loins,...God is great. *rme*

Whatever, congrats to them I guess as they start raising their own herd of offspring to add to the Duggar clan. I wonder what letter of names they will choose??

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    They were both probably so horny that they went at it like crazy. It is possible she got preggers in late June and that would make a late March baby. I know each time I got pregnant, it was the next month after stopping my birth control. Praise the Lord she inherited her Mother's fruitful loins,...God is great. *rme*

Whatever, congrats to them I guess as they start raising their own herd of offspring to add to the Duggar clan. I wonder what letter of names they will choose??
    I think that she suspected so soon is what's throwing me for a loop. Jim Bob said she told them about 30 days after marrying.

In my experience, I knew my period was going to be late only a few days before it should have come. At that point I was at least 5 weeks pregnant.

JFC, was the pee even dry before they announced?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Y'know I've long wondered if Michelle used something to boost her fertility to keep the kids and the $$$ rolling and that also makes me wonder if the apple hasn't fallen from the tree. Even so, the girl must have been pissing on a stick from the morning after the wedding and every day after until she got a positive result.

Either that or a lot of you are right and we'll be seeing a surprisingly good weight for a preemie...

ETA: An even more disturbingly Duggarish thought has just hit me - Michelle had the girls charting her fertility. Are the Duggars crazy/desperate enough to stay in the public eye and pushing their agenda to have done the same here and then set a wedding date for right in the middle of a predicted fertile period? //shudders while looking for tinfoil hat.
    chartreuse, Linne and Janus like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yea, you never know. The wedding day could have fallen on the first day of her ovulation, and then they went at it like crazy the next few days. She could have even become pregnant that night, and you would have known it by the end of July. It is so easy to track your ovulation and do quick and inexpensive home pregnancy testing now.

I personally would have waited a bit longer to announce it, especially with your first pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. I think, yeah, they were both so horny, they screwed 24/7. It's very possible she got knocked up on her wedding night.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information