Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard's Wedding Registry Includes Guns, Cereal and Duct Tape

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Psalm 137:9

Not particularly relevant. I just wanted to get in on the scripture quoting.
    So. In the context of the psalm ..what the hell does this line mean? I am seriously asking as I just don't get it.

Elite Member

I don't wish any ill on Jill, but it was probably not the smartest move to labor so long with meconium staining. Waiting until it's an emergency csection is not good. Mine was not an emergency, but I still ended up with a classical internal cut, meaning I would be hard pressed to find an OB to do a vaginal delivery, and to be honest I wouldn't want to find one because I would question their judgment. My OB's suggestion was csection before 37 weeks in my situation. Thankfully I am one and done so for me it's not that hard to come to terms with. But for someone like Jill I could only imagine the devastation, because that would severely limit the amount of children she could have.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    So. In the context of the psalm ..what the hell does this line mean? I am seriously asking as I just don't get it.

Its about the Israelites being happy getting revenge on the Babylonians. They were held in slavery and then got revenge, baby smashing and all.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

I wonder how she would handle having to limit her pregnancies, if it does come to that. Would her dingbat of a mother convince her to actually put her LIFE at risk? A mother has as much validity and worth with one child! I know, because I was an only child and to think my mother had somehow "failed" is an insult to her memory and so wrong.
    Lalasnake likes this.

I'm still stumped on the name. Why would a super fundie name their baby after a country that is almost entirely of the Jewish faith?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm still stumped on the name. Why would a super fundie name their baby after a country that is almost entirely of the Jewish faith?
    Israel is a very popular name.

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/names/israel.html

And Christians don't hate the Jews!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The Duggars do.
    Janus likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    The Duggars do.
    Really?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

They hate everyone, especially the gays.
    gas_chick and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yep, they hate everyone who isn't a home schooled Tea Party Republican. The "Jews" killed Jesus, don't ya know...These people make my skin crawl.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Maybe I shouldn't say hate but what is the emotion you feel when someone doesn't believe 100% like you do. They just want to convert them.

Baby daddy is wearing an Israeli defense forces tee shirt in the announcement photo........

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Hadn't noticed that before WCG. His derpy face distracted me.

I wonder if 'I' is going to be their letter......Israel, India, Isadore, Irving.........
    ChloroformCasey likes this.

Idiots.

Thread Information