Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jewel gets married

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I love Jewel and I am very happy for her. But ...

What the fuck did she do to her tits? They do not look good. And that guy she married looks, um, interesting.
    That is one of those water bras -like Paris Hilton drags out on occasion. Hard to keep straight,if you are not well endowed. Do not ask how I know this!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I always thought she had big boobs:

I'm not sure why they look all saggy and deformed now
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Elite Member

Good for them.

I love her and I love her music. I think they are a great couple...saw a special on one of the country music shows, and she is just so down to earth.
    Congrats to them!

Jewel sure knows how to pull off a hush-hush wedding.

Without family, friends (or paparazzi!) knowing, the singer and rodeo star Ty Murray eloped to the Bahamas on Aug. 7. "To pull off the wedding quietly made it magical," Jewel told PEOPLE the following day.

Held at The Cove Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, the very private affair included just two guests: Jewel's former keyboard player Jason Freese, who officiated (the couple found out he had been ordained online) and his wife Amy.

At sunset, as Otis Redding's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" played from their private cabana, Jewel, 34, (in Monique Lhuillier) met her groom (in jeans and cowboy boots) in the sand to recite their handwritten vows. "I said that I'll try to make our lives the best piece of art I've ever done," she said.

Murray, 38, secretly proposed to the singer on her birthday, May 23, and the couple decided to elope since "we feel that's what marriage is just me and her," he said. After their "I dos" the newlyweds called their families to break their happy news and enjoyed a surprise fireworks display from the resort. "It felt," said the groom, "like we were the only ones in the world."

Perhaps not for long: Jewel told PEOPLE that she and Murray are "ready to start a family." In fact, her new husband added, "We're going to start working on that tonight!"

FIRST PHOTO: Jewel's Secret Wedding - Weddings, Jewel : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She still has a career?

i can't stand her shitty music and the husband looks like he's directly descended from the deliverance banjo boy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information