Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson pregnant again?

Her neck has disappeared. No kidding, she looks so uncomfortable. Sciatica during pregnancy, yikes.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Omg, that poor girl. I wonder at what point do they induce?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

kind of nice to see a pregnant woman that we don't have to guess if it's a strap-on, or not!!! no parading around with perfect nails holding the bump with both hands happening here! all natural jessica!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She must really, really love motherhood to keep doing this to herself.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    She looks like she'll be giving birth to Jabba the Hut!
    Mrs P, stef, ConstanceSpry and 1 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Oh, that poor girl. She must feel so uncomfortable.
    Angeli and ConstanceSpry like this.

She gained too much weight,it isnt good for her body.This is what causes problems,not the pregnancy ..I hope she has and easy labor and a healthy baby...
    HeartShapedBox likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

She has gestational diabetes

Has she said this? Maybe she's just fat.

Plenty of people get gestational diabetes without looking like this.

That last picture sprynkles posted is ridiculous! There is no way.... If she's this big and diabetic surely they would have taken that baby by now?
    effie2 and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

I think part of it is the shirt she's wearing. It is very tight.

She looks huge, I'm sure she's horribly uncomfortable, but I'm sure she'll deliver when she should and all will be fine. Some women get really huge, some women gain too much weight, but typically, things go OK and their babies are just fine. Takes longer to get the post baby weight off, but it is what it is.

If she has gestational diabetes, I'm sure she's being monitored and they will do what they have do do when they have to do it. But just because she's huge doesn't mean she has any complications.
    Beeyotch likes this.

I googled to see if I could find out when she's due. A couple just say "Spring". Lawd.

This pic was on her insta:

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I just looked it up and she's only 5' 2" so that could be another reason why it looks like she's so huge.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Short on not,the woman has put on an unhealthy weight.Diabetes should have her on strict diet.She is eating more than she should.I hope she delivers soon..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Sorry but women don't just gain this much by accident. Something is going on here. Either she's eating way too much, or a serious medical issue. Or both.

I'm certainly sympathetic to the struggles of keeping weight off, but I'm about over all this normalizing of being overweight/obese. Even when pregnant.

I'm 5'2" and I definitely gained too much (about 60#) when pregnant. And yes, about half of that was in the last six weeks when I wasn't eating nearly as much yet seemed to be putting it on weekly and it was out of my control. But that's exactly why I should have been controlling it a little better beforehand. And kind of wish my doctor had warned me of the possibility. That said, I can also understand why doctors don't. Because women would go nuts and badmouth them like crazy. But this shit is why you nowadays see more pregnant women than ever gaining as much as 100#. And it's gotten out of control ridiculous.

I could have gotten lucky and not had this happen at the end (and only gained 30-35). Other than the weight, I was pretty healthy, but I was lucky. Being in great health and in probably the best shape of my life before getting pregnant likely offset the FACT that I gained an unhealthy amount of weight for a 5'2" pregnant female. If I had ever done it over again after that experience I definitely would have kept better control when still in the 1st-2nd (especially the 2nd) trimester. Those last 6 weeks were rough enough without the scariness of gaining 5-6lbs a week while barely eating anything, having to sleep in the recliner most nights and worrying I was going to end up with preecclampsia or diabetes and an unsafe delivery.

The problem I have with this is that it can very well have negative affects on the pregnancy/child and the mom. It's not just about mom being a fatty and having to bust her ass to lose weight after the fact. That damn gestational diabetes can help open the door regular diabetes finding a comfy residence later on! I feel like doctors should at least try to discuss this whenever possible.

I had a coworker pregnant the year before me who was diagnosed and she spent the last 3 months of her pregnancy eating on a schedule and lugging around carefully portioned foods in little containers. This lady didn't even gain as much as I did by the end. And fortunately had no problems with the birth or after. But she took it seriously when they told her.

I do feel for Jessica. When you are short and pregnant you feel every one of those extra pounds and it's a miserable existence. At least it's temporary.
    Last edited by MsDark; February 10th, 2019 at 12:56 PM.
    Mrs P likes this.

^^We have a few gestational diabetic patients at our clinic (as well as Type 2's who are pregnant) and yes, how much weight they gain definitely depends on how serious they take their condition and take care of the themselves. We have patients who watch what they eat very closely, follow the diabetic diet to the letter, exercise regularly and gain a minimal amount or even no weight, and have a "normal" sized baby (some patients even lose weight). Then you have those who claim to follow the diet but don't really, don't exercise for a variety of reasons, and gain too much weight and have a large baby.

We had a type 2 who ate TV dinners regularly thinking they were ok because they had portions of vegetables in them and gained over 30 lbs.; she had to have a C-section because she was only a little over 5 feet tall and her baby was way too big. Her previous baby had been around 9 lbs.; this one weighed in at 11 lbs. 13 oz. at birth...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information