Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson pregnant again?

It's not just about her eating. She was known to have various 'habits' which were not healthy to begin with. She said she dieted herself into oblivion to fit into her Daisy Dukes persona. She doesn't seem to have a healthy lifestyle generally plus she may be prone to being heavy genetically and she's short so she'd have to focus on all of that every time she decides to get pregnant again and it doesn't look like she GAF.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

God she reminds me of myself when pregnant. I was absolutely enormous just like her. No diabetes and I swear I didn't eat badly. I just swelled up like a balloon. It was miserable.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

I remember her first pregnancy she was bragging about eating buttered pop tarts.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

I know we love to speculate on here -- it's a gossip site -- but my point is that we have no idea why she's this big. I'm assuming if she's out and about she doesn't have blood pressure issues -- those typically require bed rest. We don't know if she has diabetes. We don't know anything. I hope for her sake and the baby's sake she's fine and just huge and uncomfortable. If she's not, I hope she's following her doctor's orders and doing what she should right now to keep herself and the baby healthy until delivery. I'm not going to bag on her for being huge when pregnant. It happens. My sister is very short waisted. She didn't gain too much weight but she didn't have the cute little baby bump either. She was huge all over. Her daughter the same.

Now, if she is huge from not taking care of herself and has issues and still isn't listening, that is infuriating, but we really don't know from a picture.

OK... buttered pop tarts. Yuck.
    bootspaige likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    God she reminds me of myself when pregnant. I was absolutely enormous just like her. No diabetes and I swear I didn't eat badly. I just swelled up like a balloon. It was miserable.
    Maybe it is waterweight?
    I gained so much. 26 kg first pregnancy and 30 kg's second. The gyn was always so angry at me.
    At the end of the pregnancy i gained 6kg in one week, I cried and said NO way i ate enough to gain 6kg.
    My legs were so swollen it created blisters between my feet and my chins. HATED pregnancy.
    Agreed i loved my M&M's but I also ate a lot of fruit (someone had told me it would make the baby bigger and I had a risky pregnancy) No diabetes, healthy cholesterol and after the pregnancy never had weight issues again.
    Mrs P likes this.

fgg

Pregnant Jessica Simpson says she broke the toilet seat

Jessica Simpson revealed the latest of her pregnancy woes this week: that she busted the toilet seat.

“Warning…Don’t lean back on the toilet when pregnant ����*♀️,” the soon-to-be mother of three, 38, captioned an Instagram snap.

After Simpson posted the photo, a few Hollywood moms reacted to the awkward moment, including actress Odette Annable, who wrote, “Oh babe!!! But you look really pretty!”

Simpson and husband Eric Johnson are expecting their third child together, a baby girl, later this year. Last month, the fashion mogul revealed the name of her future daughter during her “Birdie’s Nest”-themed shower.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/13/pregn...e-toilet-seat/
    effie2 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Seriously,i peed myself laughing..Bless her!That Birdie she,ll birth will look more like a baby elephant...
    sparkles likes this.

She doesn’t look as big in the face on her IG photos

She seems to have a bird brain which I guess is appropriate.
    effie2, stef and ConstanceSpry like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Baby Birdie has finally arrived.

Jessica Simpson has finally given birth!

The singer-turned-designer and her NFL husband Eric Johnson welcomed their third child together on Tuesday -- a baby girl by the name of Birdie Mae Johnson. She weighed 10 lbs., 13 oz.

Simpson and Johnson are already parents to daughter Maxwell, 6, and son Ace, 5.

See her beautiful announcement below.

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Welcome Baby Girl Birdie Mae | toofab.com

Damn, almost 11 pounds!
    fgg and sprynkles like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Damn, almost 11 pounds![/FONT][/COLOR]
    I was a 10 lbs 12 oz baby. Full hair and nicknamed Sgt Garcia from the old 50's tv show Zorro. Last of four kids and now the skinniest of all my siblings.
    sprynkles likes this.

Finally. Omg Jessica Simpson had the most uncomfortable-looking pregnancy, I felt so bad for her.

I actually saw a clip of her last night when I was watching Entertainment Tonight (or was it Extra?). Anyway, she was huge all over - like a character in a Fernando Botero painting. I think she had claimed to have done "cupping" on her feet to relieve the swelling there.

Birdie...she picks the worst name for kids.
    holly and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I think I mentioned before that one of my grandmother’s friends when I was growing up was named Birdie Tweet. I loved her because she gave out the best homemade caramel apples every Halloween.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information