Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson is married

Exactly. But apparently a man who stays home is a mooch.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

OMG!! Is Eric an abused husband? Maybe she kicked his ass for being a mooch.
    http://www.classicalite.com/articles...h-marriage.htm

Jessica Simpson and Husband Eric Johnson Divorce: Split Net Worth after Marriage Turns Violent?

After just seven months of marriage, the tabloids are already reporting that musician turned clothing mogul Jessica Simpson is driving her former NFL playing husband, Eric Johnson, to consider getting a divorce. According to the latest gossip news updates, the Daisy Duke wearing Instagram bikini feet model become so jealous at the Chateau Marmont last weeks that she practically broke Johnson's nose with a whack from her purse. Word has it that Simpson's friends and family are worried that Jess will wind up having to split her hard earned net worth with the Eric if she can't get her relationship rage under control.

When Eric Johnson left the Chateau Marmont February 5, with a bloody gash on his nose, the Hollywood gossip mill quickly found folks that would swear up and down that they saw the former footballer assaulted by his wife, Jessica Simpson.

An eyewitness to the altercation told Star Magazine in their recent February 23, issue that everyone seemed to be having a good time until Jessica caught Eric talking with another woman:

"They'd both been drinking, but alcohol wasn't their main issue -- another woman was.

"Eric was chatting with the cute woman that Jessica had seen him looking at [earlier in the evening] -- and he had his phone out too, as if he was getting her number.

"She went crazy...She was like a women possessed!

"Jessica was screaming at him. She got very emotional and called him a pig."

According to the spy, immediately following Jessica's getting physical in the lobby of the hotel, she and Johnson quickly jumped in their chauffeured car and sped off.

A source close to the couple supposedly told the publication that Eric has absolutely had enough of the nonsense and is ready for a change of scenery if not a change of pace.

While the story about Jessica Simpson giving Eric a taste of her leather clutch justice might sound pretty good, the Simpson's rep told Gossip Cop that Johnson really justcut his nose playing with his kids instead of fighting with his wife:

"The couple's son Ace was falling off a slide when Johnson jumped to help him and hit his face on the playground equipment."

No worries...apparently Eric Johnson is just losing his sense of balance after retiring from the brain breaking NFL.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    so those shiftless layabout stay home moms better get off their fat lazy asses, get jobs and stop mooching
    And get to knocking up their spouses!

Not all SAH persons are mooches but some are. Just like not all persons who marry rich, famous people are gold diggers but we assume they are!

This lump of mashed potatoes is getting the same benefit of the doubt we'd give to anyone who out of nowhere hooks up with a famous person, which is to say, none at all.

Personally, I don't have a real opinion on him other than I think he's fug and I think being married to Jessica must be ponderous.
    rollo likes this.

He definitely is a lump of mashed potatoes, on white bread
    BITTER and CornFlakegrl like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Wait.. so now there is violence and a divorce?.. wah just happened? .. They.. he.. photos.. valentines.. she..*speechless*..

Holy crap.. i can't keep up with all these famous critters and their dramas?

But damn, getting violent with your partner is not cool, Jessica.
    MohandasKGanja and JazzyGirl like this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exactly. But apparently a man who stays home is a mooch.
    i was only speaking about this particular lump! blergh!!
    rollo likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She probably likes that he's available all the time. Some people like that. Me, not so much. Maybe he does something?
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She probably likes that he's available all the time. Some people like that. Me, not so much. Maybe he does something?
    That sums it up for me too, KrisNine. I don't give two shits about the guy..and if it works for them, whatev. I just personally wouldn't want someone available and around all the time. Any guy I'm with would have to do something in addition to the SAHD thing, even if we were hard-core rich.

But yeah, different strokes and all that.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I sort of look the same way at women that stay home all day and don't work outside the home so I can see what you're saying, the difference is I don't think it about only one gender.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i was only speaking about this particular lump! blergh!!
    LOL! I get that you don't like him, but this lump earned a nice living in his 8 years in the NFL. Most players can afford to retire after 8 years if they manage their money well. He was accepted to Wharton and was scheduled to start not long after he met Jess. He then withdrew his acceptance because he decided to be with her. I have no feelings about the guy either way, but lets be honest - if Jessica had not lucked out with her shoe line, that chicken-tuna crap would be over by now, and she would have no income. Then people would be calling her a gold digger for marrying a former athlete.

He definitely is a lump of mashed potatoes, on white bread
    That's what I thought of when I saw his tush in those jeans in that first pic.
    sluce and crayzeehappee like this.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL! I get that you don't like him, but this lump earned a nice living in his 8 years in the NFL. Most players can afford to retire after 8 years if they manage their money well. He was accepted to Wharton and was scheduled to start not long after he met Jess. He then withdrew his acceptance because he decided to be with her. I have no feelings about the guy either way, but lets be honest - if Jessica had not lucked out with her shoe line, that chicken-tuna crap would be over by now, and she would have no income. Then people would be calling her a gold digger for marrying a former athlete.
    i totally would. i'm equal opportunity.
    sluce and firebrat1229 like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    That's what I thought of when I saw his tush in those jeans in that first pic.
    I thought I was the only one who noticed his bubble butt with a hint of crack.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I sort of look the same way at women that stay home all day and don't work outside the home so I can see what you're saying, the difference is I don't think it about only one gender.
    I agree. I'm good with either parent being a stay at home. I always think it's strange that someone would stay home and not work, but not raise the kids or something. It's just really odd to me. I know plenty of people that do it, though. I had a boyfriend long ago that had two sisters that never did a thing. I don't think they ever held a job at all. Just lived off of mommy and daddy until they married rich.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    Wait.. so now there is violence and a divorce?.. wah just happened? .. They.. he.. photos.. valentines.. she..*speechless*..

Holy crap.. i can't keep up with all these famous critters and their dramas?
    I'm suffering from the whiplash, too. Some of the sites I go too still have their 50-shades style photos up on their main page.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information