Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson is married

fgg

PHOTOS: Jessica Simpson Style, Jessica Simpson Sheer Skirt – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

this link has a full shot of the outfit. yikes! looks like a one-piece bathingsuit with a crochet skirt over it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Klassy as always - but she looks better with her mouth closed (and doesn't even look so skinny).

Damn. If she's not on some kind of amphetamine, she's missing a good chance. Her face looks all crazed and tweaky.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    It looks like she got her lips plumped to the point to where they are so big, it takes the focus off her body (before the weight loss)...
    I really don't think she's had her lips done. Have you seen her kids? They both look like they're sporting slugs around their mouths. Why would she want her giant fat lips looking any derpier than they already are?

And:

she wittingly captioned the photo
    So she was aware of what she was saying, or did they mangle the word "wittily"?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

'Fifty Shades Of Johnson': Jessica Simpson straddles husband Eric as they get caught up in the erotic fantasy for Valentine's snap

By BECKY FREETH FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 12:12 GMT, 15 February 2015 | UPDATED: 12:26 GMT, 15 February 2015

Christian Grey may be the name on everyone's lips this Valentine's Day.

But for Jessica Simpson, it was all about her man Eric Johnson as they shared an intimate moment on Valentine's Day, inspired by cult erotic flick, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
    In a string of saucy Instagram pictures, the 34-year-old mum of two - who was previously, famously married to Nick Lachey - can't keep her hands off the shirtless hunk, proving just how crazy she is about her new husband.

+5

Fifty Shades Of Johnson: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson share an intimate moment in front of the cameras on Valentine's Day

Jessica strips down to her lingerie, with just a black blazer over the top as her cleavage spills out of a black lace bra.

Straddling her partner in who wears just his jeans, Jessica is a seductress in lace stirrups up to her knees and her heels still on.

Sharing them with her 1.1m followers, Jessica captions one snap: 'I'm so in love with you #FIFTYSHADESOFJOHNSON'

+5

Can't keep their hands off: Jessica proved that she was totally besotted with her man when she locked him into an embrace

+5

Carried away: The pair get carried away in the erotic fantasy as she stripped down to her lingerie

The pair take inspiration from the worldwide phenomenon, that follows the sexual S&M-based encounters of Anastasia Steele and business magnate, Christian Grey and has just hit cinemas in a big screen adaptation.
    Jessica appears to get a little carried away with her fictional fantasy and takes the lead with her other half, gripping his face for a smooch in one intimate image.
    In a final shot, Eric is seen holding one of Jessica's legs up and gripping her lingerie-clad derriere in a dark, domestic setting.

+5

Happy families: Jessica and Eric met in 2010 but put off their wedding date twice when Jessica kept falling pregnant

The duo married in 2014 after dating since June 2010 and planning to marry twice during their two year engagement before they finally tied the knot.
    Jessica revealed in 2013 that she had to cancel wedding plans with Johnson each time they got pregnant with one of their children.
    They now have Maxwell, two, and 19-month-old Ace who are the spitting image of the blonde-haired, beautiful couple.
    Fifty Shades was responsible for the biggest baby boom in 40 years with bumps spiking in May 2012 when the franchise hit shelves.
    Researchers are predicting a secondary boom now that Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan hit screens with the Sam Taylor Woods-directed remake.

+5

Family woman: Jessica and her man are now happily married with children Ace and Maxwell (pictured with Jessica last week)

Read more: Jessica Simpson goes all Fifty Shades Of Grey with husband Eric Johnson | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ew
    Kittylady and llamamama like this.

Oh please. What does he do again?
    BITTER likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Stupid duck/kissy face. Those pictures are not sexy at all.
    BITTER likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    His job is pretty much to knock her up and do whatever else she wants him to do, like pose in pictures. He's got a pretty great gig, I think.
    Trixie and rollo like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Jessica's daughter is beautiful. Interesting that her mom, brother and dad all have brown eyes and hers are blue. But, Jessica's mom has blue eyes so I guess that's where she got them from.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    His job is pretty much to knock her up and do whatever else she wants him to do, like pose in pictures. He's got a pretty great gig, I think.
    Just as stay at home mothers have done for years. But Eric also has that whole graduating from to Yale thing, and playing in the NFL for 8 years deal going for him.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Eric is quite the semi hairy wookie, i'm impressed with his coat of fur.. hahaha.

Aww man.. i'm a big softie.. and love those pics of Jessica and Eric .. especially the (last) one where he is holding her leg up and looks as though he is spanking her booty.. ohh how saucy darlings .

Her body looks so weird. Thin but gristly. She may have gotten herself to the same size as her Daisy Dukes era, but she's kidding herself if she thinks she looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    Her body looks so weird. Thin but gristly. She may have gotten herself to the same size as her Daisy Dukes era, but she's kidding herself if she thinks she looks good.

She's fit but went in the same direction as Samantha Fox, "inverted triangle" body type. Not that she ever had hips and a tiny waist going on for her.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Jessica's daughter is beautiful. Interesting that her mom, brother and dad all have brown eyes and hers are blue. But, Jessica's mom has blue eyes so I guess that's where she got them from.
    That's like me. I'm the recessive gene Queen. My parents both have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Me, blonde with blue/green/grayish eyes. Both of my grandmothers had light eyes.

These pics are kind of weird. They make me feel like I'm peeking into their bedroom. Still, he's way hotter than Potato Nose Lachey.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information