Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson is married

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i feel so wrong but i think her man is hot, i love his dark blonde hair and beard with grey mixed in.
    ugh i just made myself sick.
    guys, sput's account has clearly been hacked!
    rollo, dexter7, spinmonkey and 2 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I'm all onboard with the Sean Penn love but this guy puts the derp in derpy.
    Jazzy likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    well, to be fair, i was in NJ. most of the new yorkers i know wouldn't be caught dead there. even though we were beachfront.
    Then they crazy, 'cause NJ is DA bomb! Best state ever.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

czb

^^^ you and i might be the only ones on the planet who think so. love the jersey shore, but it gets such bad press!
    sputnik and NickiDrea like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i feel so wrong but i think her man is hot, i love his dark blonde hair and beard with grey mixed in.
    ugh i just made myself sick.
    Sput this is just crazy talk.

People ought to work on their layout a little more carefully. The dead baby in a hot car headline practically sitting on the Newlywed's heads kind of kills the happy mood of the cover.

I just got my people mag in the mail. There are some really cute photos of them with the kids. Unlike Norphan at her parents wedding, these 2 kids are having fun and appear to love being with their parents. It was weird to see Papa Perv Joe officiate the wedding.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just got my people mag in the mail. There are some really cute photos of them with the kids. Unlike Norphan at her parents wedding, these 2 kids are having fun and appear to love being with their parents. It was weird to see Papa Perv Joe officiate the wedding.

Was his "modeling client" in any of the pictures?
    Because, well that has to be why Papa Perv brought him along, it's good exposure for his career....
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Her husband's hair is always messy and greasy looking. Even on his wedding day.
    dexter7 and Sorce like this.

fgg

Jessica Simpson Shares Her Five Wedding Vows For a Happy Marriage, Husband Eric Has "Seen Me at Every Size, Loves Me No Matter What"

Jessica Simpson shares the five vows she's taken for a happy marriage with Eric Johnson

Strong, confident, and sexy! Blissful newlywed Jessica Simpson penned a column for Glamour magazine about the five vows she's taken for a happy marriage and revealed that husband Eric Johnson has been steadfastly by her side during many ups and downs.

"Now that I’ve planned a wedding, gotten married, gone on my honeymoon, and come back to life again, I've had some time to reflect on how life’s challenges and accomplishments have brought me to where I am right now. I am married to the love of my life and am constantly trying to be the best mom I can be for Maxwell and Ace," the fashion designer, 34, wrote. "Today, I feel truly comfortable in my own skin. Better exercise habits, food choices, and lifestyle changes have contributed to this, but ultimately, my confidence comes from my state of mind," she added.

The mom of two goes on to share the five vows she's taken for a healthy and happy relationship. Aside from vowing to "remember who you are — and honor her," the blonde bombshell adds you should "let him love all of you."

"Eric has seen me at every size, and he loves me no matter what," Simpson shared of the talked-about weight she gained while pregnant. "When I got pregnant with Ace four months after having Maxwell, I was nervous about starting over again…and felt overwhelm[ed]. Eric was so supportive and challenged me to accept my insecurities and focus on what truly matters. I feel stronger than ever, and Eric's unconditional love has been a reminder of the love I should give myself."

Aside from having a caring — and hunk of — a husband, the singer also stressed the importance of investing in "me time," explaining, "it’s important to have something that you really love to do for yourself." For Simpson, she credits building her billion dollar business.

The Weight Watchers spokeswoman also touched upon her fitness and weight loss, saying "small indulgences can make a big difference" and that she's "learned to make balanced choices."

Above all, the successful business woman states that her "support system" of family and friends that she's "nurtured and cherished" helps strengthen herself and her marriage daily.

"These are the vows that I've made toward a loving marriage," she concluded her post. "Hopefully they bring you closer to yourself and your happily-ever-after."

Read more: Jessica Simpson Shares Tips for Healthy Marriage, Gushes Over Husband - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

^Such a cliche-ridden article. She seems harmless, but oh so boring.

fgg

Jessica Simpson Looks Skinny In Sweet Birthday Photo With Husband Eric Johnson -- See the Pic!

Skinny mini! Jessica Simpson looked noticeably slim posing next to her husband Eric Johnson on his birthday on Monday, Sept. 15.

With her hair pulled up and a bright red lip, the newlywed showed off her weight loss in a black halter top. "Happy Birthday Husband of Mine," she captioned the shot.

In a recent column for Glamour magazine, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman said "small indulgences can make a big difference" and that she's "learned to make balanced choices" when it comes to her diet and losing weight. See Jessica's amazing body transformation.

Simpson also shouted out her hubby with an adorable throwback picture, posting a snap of a young Johnson playing the saxophone. "Eric Maxwell Johnson is 35!!! Let's all celebrate the saxiest MAN I know!!!!," she wittingly captioned the photo.

Just yesterday the proud parents celebrated their son Ace's birthday. "This stud is 14 months!! Maxi was this age when this handsome man said hello to the world! Omg!" Simpson wrote alongside an adorable black and white picture of her son in a diaper.

Read more: Jessica Simpson Posts Photos In Honor of Husband Eric's Birthday - Us Weekly

pic at the link. her eyes, nose and mouth look HUGE!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That is just bad photoshop, right? Her face looks terrible...

Good God. Maybe she's hoping the body will distract from the face?

Yikes! Need a bag!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

It looks like she got her lips plumped to the point to where they are so big, it takes the focus off her body (before the weight loss)... And now she's just left with ginormous lips

And it looks like she has a case of the "Botox Wonk-Eye"....

Source: instagram.com/jessicasimpson
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information