Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: Jessica Simpson is married

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    To be fair, he made those comments back in February. Unless he tweeted about him again this weekend and I'm missing something?
    I think it was just that Joe was pictured with the same "model" over this recent weekend, and the article was just referencing (before the public got any "crazy" ideas ) that Joe already "shot down" rumors that he's not "with" the model, just helping him with his career.

I mean, what a wacky assumption - them being together... Doesn't every 56 year-old man spend his birthday on a Miami vacay with a 21 year-old foreign male model? And taking pictures of him laying provocatively on the beach?

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...ctures-2014192
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; July 6th, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Yeah I know, I was responding to a post about him hijacking their wedding with his twink dramas and pointing out that he made those comments months ago, not over their wedding weekend.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Bronze Member

Oh come now! Don't you know pimpa Joe is not only a manager extraordinaire but he also possesses mad photography skills. Working on portfolio shots there- purely business
    snoopqueen likes this.

She's still dumb
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

On a completely superficial side note, her voice annoys the living shit out of me.

That baby-talk shit on those Weight Watchers commercials. Ugh, like nails on a fucking chalkboard.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Yeah I know, I was responding to a post about him hijacking their wedding with his twink dramas and pointing out that he made those comments months ago, not over their wedding weekend.
    Ah yes, gotcha

mjw
    Elite Member

Jessica Simpson's Wedding Dress Exclusive: See the Gorgeous Sketch and Inspiration Board

For her nuptials to Eric Johnson on July 5, Jessica Simpson didn’t opt for a slinky silhouette to show off herincredible post-baby body. Instead Simpson, who turns 34 on July 10, teamed up with fashion icon Carolina Herrera to create a sumptuous champagne and gold strapless multi-layer tulle gown.

“The whole dress is embroidered in gold and feels very regal,” Herrera tells PEOPLE of the design. Her goal was to transform the bride into a “beautiful golden girl,” says Herrera, who first met Simpson at Vanity Fair‘s post-Oscars party in 2010 and recently dressed her for the White House Correspondents’ Dinner in May.

To complete the custom look, Simpson wore a cathedral length veil, Brian Atwood shoes and Neil Lane jewelry. As a final touch, Herrera added a blue ribbon on the inside of the gown as Simpson’s something blue. “I always do that because I think it brings good luck,” says Herrera, who also shared her inspiration board for the dress with PEOPLE.
    Jessica Simpson Wedding Dress Sketch, Jessica Simpson Carolina Herrera – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Maybe it's just me, but all that wedding dress for a second marriage? I wore a green sheath dress for mine and I was 29!
    JazzyGirl and snoopqueen like this.

Finally they got married so I can count the days till the divorce announcement.
    BITTER, Jazzy, snoopqueen and 1 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I think it was just that Joe was pictured with the same "model" over this recent weekend, and the article was just referencing (before the public got any "crazy" ideas ) that Joe already "shot down" rumors that he's not "with" the model, just helping him with his career.

I mean, what a wacky assumption - them being together... Doesn't every 56 year-old man spend his birthday on a Miami vacay with a 21 year-old foreign male model? And taking pictures of him laying provocatively on the beach?

Source: Joe Simpson Spends 56th Birthday With Male Model: Beach Pictures - Us Weekly

(Stole this from a Dlisted comment...couldn't resist)

I am certain Jessica had another wedding of her dreams, actually I think every woman should get a do over should they want ;-)
    Kittylady and BITTER like this.

who does papa joe think he's kidding?
    darksithbunny likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

mjw
    Elite Member

I love the whole this time I'm serious face.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I love the whole this time I'm serious face.
    This^ made me laugh out loud
    I can't wait to see the rest of the photoshpped photos from this circus...

should have put her fucking hair up, especially with that much dress.
    at least she's not wearing fucking hoops but i bet money she had on a pair of her monstrous stripper platforms.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information