Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Jessica Biel at least three months Pregnant

She's either pregnant or loosened up on her strict diet. Wasn't it a couple of years ago when she said she dreams of pasta, bread, carbs because she doesn't allow herself any?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Gold Member

Pretty sure pregnant

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jessica-biel-pregnant-editor-congratulates-on-impending-motherhood-20143010

Jessica Biel Pregnant? Editor Congratulates Her on "Impending Motherhood"

Celebrity Moms Oct. 30, 2014 AT 6:00PM By Esther Lee

Jessica Biel was congratulated by Ariel Foxman, Editor-in-Chief of InStyle mag, on her "impending motherhood." Credit: Larry Busacca/VF14/Getty Images for Vanity Fair
    And so it begins. A possibly pregnant Jessica Biel was congratulated by the Editor-in-Chief of InStyle, Ariel Foxman, on her "impending motherhood" on Instagram, Thursday, Oct. 30.
    "Congrats @jessicabiel on your impending motherhood," Foxman wrote alongside a red carpet snapshot of the two together at the Total Recall premiere in 2012. "Looking forward to the red carpet maternity style pix to come #tbt."
    PHOTOS: Jessica's hot body evolution

Foxman's TBT photo was taken at the movie's NYC screening, several months after Biel, 32, graced the cover of InStyle's August 2012 issue. At the time, the 7th Heaven alum was still engaged to Justin Timberlake, before marrying him in October later that year.
    PHOTOS: Best celeb Throwback Thursdays!
    In that issue, Biel interestingly enough discussed her relationship with her parents and how they taught her what true love is. "The best thing I learned from them is that you have to put your relationship first," Biel told the mag. "You need to make time for your partner. It is really easy to let that go by the wayside. It’s easy to say, 'Hey. I’ll see you later. I love you.' And you can’t do that. Justin and I have a rule that we don’t let a certain amount of time go by without seeing each other, but it doesn’t always work. Sometimes you are both working and it just happens. But from here on out, I want to participate in making smart choices for the relationship."
    PHOTOS: Justin and Jess in Barbados!
    While Biel has yet to respond to Foxman's comments, she has been spending time with her hubby on the West Coast during a break from his massive 20/20 Experience Tour. The spouses of two years were photographed Friday, Oct. 24, going for a hike in Montecito, Calif. For the occasion, Biel wore black leggings, a loose tank top, and shades.
    PHOTOS: Jessica and JT through the years
    Biel and Timberlake celebrated their two-year wedding anniversary last week with a romantic getaway at San Ysidro Ranch, where another Jessica (Simpson!) recently tied the knot. If the news is true, this will be the first child for the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    She's either pregnant or loosened up on her strict diet. Wasn't it a couple of years ago when she said she dreams of pasta, bread, carbs because she doesn't allow herself any?
    She's usually super fit, so I definitely suspect pregnant as well. I know a lot of people here don't like her but she has my fit dream body! Always has been one of my girl crushes.

I like them together also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Silver Member

I don't know. She looks hot in those bikini pictures. Having a teensy belly doesn't automatically make one pregnant. She's getting older so keeping rock hard abs all the time gets more difficult by the year. Unless the editor knows something we don't, it's probably best not to congratulate someone on a pregnancy unless it is announced. She barely has a stomach. Maybe she's enjoying married life and just wants to eat and hang out with her man.

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Jessica Biel Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child with Hubby Justin Timberlake!

Jessica Biel is pregnant and expecting her first child with husband Justin Timberlake!
    Multiple sources reveal that the 32-year-old actress and the 33-year-old entertainer are indeed set to become first time parents, US Weekly reports in their latest issue.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofJessica Biel
    “Right now they are just enjoying the news for themselves,” a source told the mag. “They just want a happy baby.”
    The news comes just one week afterInStyle‘s Editor-in-Chief Ariel Foxmantook to her Instagram to congratulateJessica on her “impending motherhood.”
    Jessica Biel Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child with Hubby Justin Timberlake! | Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake, Pregnant, Pregnant Celebrities : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

hate the black/white dress.

Cute koala.

Jessica Biel's Baby Bump Is Getting So Big - New Photos!

Jessica Biel‘s visible baby bump looks like it’s getting so big while leaving a meeting on Tuesday (January 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.
    The 32-year-old pregnant actress and her husband Justin Timberlake have yet to officially confirm her pregnancy, but other sources have confirmed the news!
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofJessica Biel
    We can’t wait to find out all of the information about the upcoming Timber-baby!
    Meanwhile, Jessica‘s film Accidental Love, which was delayed for years, finally got a release date and a trailer debut – be sure to watch her steamy and silly sex scene with Jake Gyllenhaal!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

you mean "other sources" like the pictures of her clearly pregnant?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hope she's off the pills.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Well it appears that she is off the birth control pill.
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I still can't believe these two got married
    Beeyotch, *DIVA! and Laurent like this.

I know, they don't seem like they have much in common.

I LOATHE the term "baby bump". Can they please come up with something less disgusting? It sounds like a boil on the skin or something.
    That said, Who cares?
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information