Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba: I want a brown baby

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    I doubt she really wants a "brown baby". She's only saying that because she pissed a lot of Latino's off with her early statements so i hope to god that she has the darkest baby ever that learns fluent Spanish from the nanny before she does, now that would be funny
    Isn't Cash Warren half black? I think I saw somewhere that is father was a black actor on Hill Street Blues. So yes that would be funny if she has a black baby. I can imagine the nurse handing the baby to her...

She's so full of shit and self-hatred it's kinda sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Uhhmmm... what if I told you she's not? Latinos are a mixture of Spaniards and Mexican indians, right? Adriana Lima is from Bahia, so, judging by her name an featuresa and locality, she's a mixture of Portuguese, African (her natural hair is afro) and Dutch (hence the light eyes many Northeasterns have)... probably has a hint of Brazilian indian. She's a beautiful Brazilian mutt.
    The mongrel is nature's thoroughbred!

I hate this girl.

Jessica,

STFU! If you loved being ethnic, you wouldn't have had surgery to thin your lips and nose. Now beat it, you wannabe bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    KrisNine, I'm just like you and my husband is just like your boyfriend, I'm a German/Irish mix myself, brunette with light skin and green eyes. My husband is Egyptian, he has light olive skin, brown eyes and hair (before he shaved it off). Curious to see what our kids will look like.
    Sounds like a very attractive mix. The babies will be gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Please. She's just paving the way for that baby to pop out as dark as it's daddy Fiddy. Got her excuses already lined up.

What's up with the part about thinking other men were her dad? I don't get it at all or its relevance to anything else she said.

I hope her baby comes out looking like this:

I'd never approach Jessica Alba cause I just know she wouldn't take an average everyday guy like me seriously. She probably think, right off the bat, that I have some ulterior motives. She's hot, but, to me, a waste of time, for me to even approach. I'd have to be super rich or some hot movie or tv star in the biz or something for her to have interest.

I don't know why guys are falling for this type of girl. I'm probably more smarter and interesting than she will ever be, so why lower myself to be some drooling fool for someone who don't give a shit for everyday people like myself. The only thing she's good for if a guy is in a horny mood with blue balls and needs an image to look at so he can get off. But as for someone to hang out with or relationship wise, who cares.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Dear Jessica Alba,
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I hate this girl.

Jessica,

STFU! If you loved being ethnic, you wouldn't have had surgery to thin your lips and nose. Now beat it, you wannabe bitch!

Did she have her lips thinned???

Anyone remember Boney M, and Brown girl in the Ring??

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KebrspFqFeo[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by AgentOrange; February 9th, 2008 at 01:03 AM.

STFU Jessica Alba!

Jessica Alba told Latina Magazine that she plans to only speak Spanish to her baby, but the problem is....she doesn't speak Spanish herself. Can someone check this ho's birth certificate, because I really think she was born yesterday.

Jessica said, "I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me, but he didn't grow up with it. Hopefully I can pick it up because I want my kids to speak Spanish. I don't even want them to speak English for maybe the first two to three years, until pre-school. We're in the United States so they're going to learn it anyway."

She said she regretted not learning Spanish when she was a kid, because it made her feel less Latin. "I got shunned (and) it made me feel really bad, like maybe I'm not (a Latina)."

This dumb ass ho. She doesn't speak Spanish, but she wants her baby to only speak it? I hope she doesn't speak at all around this poor baby. It doesn't need to learn the language known as MORON.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    i cannot believe she really said that. seriously, what the hell?

don't you learn spanish in high school? the american school system is kinda confusing, that's why i ask.

Dear Jessica,

I hope your baby is not only brown, but grows up to have a big butt, a loud mouth, a limited education, and works at Taco Bell.

You know, while we're glorifying stereotypes, I thought we should get them done in one fell swoop.

Dumb bitch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    No, Mexicans are mostly a mixture of Spanish and indian. Latinos are anybody who has immigrated to the US from Latin America and Spain (and their descendents.) It is not a racial term, but a term to define an immigration pattern. Most Latinos in the US are Mexican, and thus mestizos, but there are also people of every race and racial mixture classified under that term.

I think the public probably considers Lima to be a Latino as well. She doesn't look white or black, and looks exotic. That, or a brown person, is how the US public seems to identify a Latino. It's why people like Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera are considered white by many and not Latino (or Christina Milian and Zoe Saldana aren't considered Latino, only black by a lot of people).

Yeah, her fiance is 1/2 black, so her baby could look black, too. And somehow I can't see her being too happy if that happened. I think she's just trying to placate the Latino community with her statements.
    About the Mexicans, if you read it right, it's pretty much what I said. I've always seen Latino as a RACE (even though it's not) in applications and statistics in the States, and it usually refers to the Mexican mestizos or Spanish-origin caribbean mixtures. Spaniards are not Latinos, they're purely caucasian.

Lima is not a Latina. She'd fall under the category of mullato in Brazilian statistics.

When you talk about Lima, Diaz and Aguilera, I see you're speaking only by outer appearence, not ascendancy. Contrary to Giselle Bündchen, who has has the typical Southern Brazilian mixture, German and Italian; Latin American, but not Latina, even though she's a Latin American immigrant in the US.

Every time I see the title of this thread, I get pissed off. She needs to stop sucking up and shut up.

Stupid bitch.

She just digs herself a bigger hole in every interview. She backtracks and lies so often it is ridiculous.
    ssabmud

I doubt she really wants a "brown baby". She's only saying that because she pissed a lot of Latino's off with her early statements so i hope to god that she has the darkest baby ever that learns fluent Spanish from the nanny before she does, now that would be funny
    I think the same. I bet she really wants a white, green/blue eyed baby.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information