Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba: I want a brown baby

Actually i hope she doesn't try and learn Spanish now because speaking no English and broken Spanish is really helpful to the to the childs development. Stupid cunt!. She would be better off just hiring a Spanish tutor to speak to the child instead of attempting to learn a language she doesn't really give a shit about.

You know I'd be more willing to believe this lazy bitch when she says that she loves her culture if she didn't dye her hair ice blonde and compare herself to Cameron Diaz all the time. Who is she trying to fool? She's self loathing deep down and she knows it. If she loved being a latina so much she would just embrace it and shut up. Exactly like Nicole Richie (who even if she's not black herself is the daughter of Lionel), who stays friends with Parisite even though she's used the "N" word over and over.

it's like have some self respect already
    Last edited by nycgirl; February 8th, 2008 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    I'm a similar mix - I'm pretty pale but with olive skin (but I tan dark).
    Ohhh, pretty. Good to know. He has cousins that are mixed and they are very attractive.

So she's distancing herself from her Latino heritage, and yet *still* wants to have a brown baby? Wtf is wrong with this whore?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    So she's distancing herself from her Latino heritage, and yet *still* wants to have a brown baby? Wtf is wrong with this whore?
    No I think she did distance herself and it backfired. Now she's embracing her heritage.

The blue contacts she wore in fantastic Four...EI YI YI!

KrisNine, I'm just like you and my husband is just like your boyfriend, I'm a German/Irish mix myself, brunette with light skin and green eyes. My husband is Egyptian, he has light olive skin, brown eyes and hair (before he shaved it off). Curious to see what our kids will look like.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    she's lying......I bet she secretly hopes her baby will turn out lilly white. She's only backpedaling and saying crap like this now because she pissed a lot of people off.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg omg omg shut the fuck up! fuck!!! every stupid word out her mouth is ridonckulous!

Maybe the Daddy is not Cash... but a "brown" man

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's so full of shit that her kid will likely be brown yes so i guess she'll get what she's saying she wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Maybe the Daddy is not Cash... but a "brown" man
    You mean, like 50 Cent?

I hope her baby's the lightest baby, ever. And has Maniston's chin.

I doubt she really wants a "brown baby". She's only saying that because she pissed a lot of Latino's off with her early statements so i hope to god that she has the darkest baby ever that learns fluent Spanish from the nanny before she does, now that would be funny

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Uhhmmm... what if I told you she's not? Latinos are a mixture of Spaniards and Mexican indians, right? Adriana Lima is from Bahia, so, judging by her name an featuresa and locality, she's a mixture of Portuguese, African (her natural hair is afro) and Dutch (hence the light eyes many Northeasterns have)... probably has a hint of Brazilian indian. She's a beautiful Brazilian mutt.
    No, Mexicans are mostly a mixture of Spanish and indian. Latinos are anybody who has immigrated to the US from Latin America and Spain (and their descendents.) It is not a racial term, but a term to define an immigration pattern. Most Latinos in the US are Mexican, and thus mestizos, but there are also people of every race and racial mixture classified under that term.

I think the public probably considers Lima to be a Latino as well. She doesn't look white or black, and looks exotic. That, or a brown person, is how the US public seems to identify a Latino. It's why people like Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera are considered white by many and not Latino (or Christina Milian and Zoe Saldana aren't considered Latino, only black by a lot of people).

I doubt she really wants a "brown baby". She's only saying that because she pissed a lot of Latino's off with her early statements so i hope to god that she has the darkest baby ever that learns fluent Spanish from the nanny before she does, now that would be funny
    Yeah, her fiance is 1/2 black, so her baby could look black, too. And somehow I can't see her being too happy if that happened. I think she's just trying to placate the Latino community with her statements.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    *snicker*
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information