Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba: I want a brown baby

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Sorry but "brown babies" makes me think of taking a dump.
    Seriously,the South Park line dropping brown babies off at the pool.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Gold Member

Like Halle, we have to treat them special for being mixed because before them, there was NO ONE LIKE THEM.

Its really awful to state that you want your child to be any color. That really shouldn't be a priority, you just want your kids to be healthy. I think thats a really terrible thing to say. What if someone said they are hoping that their kid is white? I think its horrible either way.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Besides, she ain't no Adriana Lima. Now she's Latina!!!

Uhhmmm... what if I told you she's not? Latinos are a mixture of Spaniards and Mexican indians, right? Adriana Lima is from Bahia, so, judging by her name an featuresa and locality, she's a mixture of Portuguese, African (her natural hair is afro) and Dutch (hence the light eyes many Northeasterns have)... probably has a hint of Brazilian indian. She's a beautiful Brazilian mutt.

Thanks for that Pandora, I actually was confused when that was posted as well, I was curious about that.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Why does she want a brown baby?...I mean she doesn't even want to be brown! such and IDIOT!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Say it loud: Jessica Alba is brown and she’s proud! The actress, who caught flack last year for saying that she considers herself American and not Latina, is doing some backpedaling on the March cover of Latina magazine.
    The pregnant actress says that she hopes her baby inherits her ethnic looks. "I'm excited for my baby to be brown,” she tells the mag. “I just have to believe the dark gene is going to survive. Cash [Warren] and I are like, please!"

Brown baby from olive-skinned parents. She didn't study genetics, apparently. Yet she's now not only trying to get sympathy from Latinos, but also from Afros. Awwww... Blue-eyed blond I hope... she'll be thrilled.

Wasn't she not a Latina, according to herself? Apparently, she had to resort to Latina magazine because her kid hasn't been giving her enough publicity nor cash (not Warren... although I doubt she is getting any from him either).

But the new face of Revlon put her foot in her mouth once again when she bragged about her low-maintenance lifestyle. “I'm not a make-up and hair kind of girl,” she said. “I don't really have a brush."

Uh, Jess, Ron Perlman is on line two for you…
    On being low-maintenance:
    "I'm not a make-up and hair kind of girl. I don't really have a brush."

Hairbrush? Toothbrush? Toilet brush? Either way, all options scream nasty and not hygienic.

On her ethnic looks:
    "I like that I look different. I like having flavor. I think it's funny that women get their lips injected and get butt implants. Everyone wants to look like us now."

Even she morphed into cookie-cutter, skinny blonde. Just as every other airheaded fucktard. She's probably on drugs. Or she's just stupid.

On the plastic surgery trend among L.A. women:
    "In Beverly Hills there's a whole race of women that look exactly the same. The cheeks, the lips, the t*ts, the a*s — everything. They're scary. They're so skinny."

Boob-job, nose-job... she belongs to THAT race. Not Euro, nor Latina, nor Afro: Hollyweird. She was skinny before her spawn began growing... scary as well... and that didn't come from skinny. I think it came from stupid.

On why she doesn’t think she’s sexy:
    "Scarlett Johansson is insanely sexy, Jessica Biel is insanely sexy, Angelina Jolie is insanely sexy. So why me? It doesn't even make sense."

None of what she said is real nor makes sense. Again, it's definitely not drugs. It's stupidity high.

On claims that she’s cut loose from her Mexican roots:
    "I never said that. Cut loose from what? What the hell are they talking about? Why would I want to cut loose from the only family I know?"

Go to Mexico, Jess. You'll get to know tons of more family there.

On not learning to speak Spanish as a child:
    "I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me, but he didn't grow up with it."

Even I learned Spanish in California... and I lived there for only 3 fucking years... with no Mexican family.

On confusing other men for her dad as a kid:
    "When I was little, I used to go up to black men and hold their legs, thinking it was my dad all the time. I'd wrap my arms around them, then look up and be like, 'Oh my God!'"

First she's an American, then she's a Latina, now she's black. Aside from her ethnic crisis, she has stupid in her genes. That's what really made her not recognize her own father.

On being accepted for who she is in Hollywood:
    "I was always trying to figure out: How the hell am I going to be mainstream? How are people going to accept me? When are they going to get a clue that I am American, that this is what America looks like — people like me who are mixed, have different blood, mixed with different ethnicities? When are the people who are hiring for these jobs and writing these screenplays going to realize that?"

Halle's living spirit possessed her here. Now she'll want the Oscar for being a Latina with a brown baby.

On the Hollywood double standard:
    "No one gives Cameron Diaz a hard time for not speaking Spanish," says Jessica. "Her dad's Cuban, and I was telling her I feel so bad because everyone is so nasty to me for not speaking Spanish. She's like, 'I don't speak Spanish! I barely speak English!' "

Seems like they both inherited the stupid-subrace genes. Something here finally makes sense.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Thanks for that Pandora, I actually was confused when that was posted as well, I was curious about that.
    No prob, january. When you hear Brazilian, expect mutt, never Latino (since God knows why that seems to be classified as a race, when it's actually a characteristic mixture from Latin Noth-Americans). In Brazil we're Portuguese-speaking Latin Americans... with all kinds of interesting mixtures imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    This is why a lot of guys like me wouldn't mind having an average everyday female, so I don't have to hear all this arrogant pompous bs. She's hot, but her attitude and arrogance is a real turn off. An average humble female would be a lot better than this arrogant hussy!!
    You're my kinda guy, potato chips.

To me, the most beautiful people are those who act as if they aren't even aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Jessica, perhaps you should consider not lightening your hair so you're not confused for one of "us"!!
    HAHA!! Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Its really awful to state that you want your child to be any color. That really shouldn't be a priority, you just want your kids to be healthy. I think thats a really terrible thing to say. What if someone said they are hoping that their kid is white? I think its horrible either way.
    If someone said that they would really be crucified.

On not learning to speak Spanish as a child:
    "I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me, but he didn't grow up with it."

Even I learned Spanish in California... and I lived there for only 3 fucking years... with no Mexican family.

Haha...i agree with everything you said above Pandora especially the part about learning Spanish. I learn Spanish in a few years all the way from England and i am not the slightest bit Latino.

Boo friggin hoo! get off your over-exposed backside at learn Spanish, its not that hard to do! but i guess if she really wanted to she would have already done it by now.

I hope my kid (that I'll never have) is white (tee hee). Fat chance. I'm a milky German-Irish and the bf is middle eastern (Persian). Baby will be brown

Seriously, who cares what color the kid is.

What is wrong with her?

Who says these things?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hope my kid (that I'll never have) is white (tee hee). Fat chance. I'm a milky German-Irish and the bf is middle eastern (Persian). Baby will be brown

Seriously, who cares what color the kid is.

I'm a similar mix - I'm pretty pale but with olive skin (but I tan dark).
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

STFU Jessica Alba!

Jessica Alba told Latina Magazine that she plans to only speak Spanish to her baby, but the problem is....she doesn't speak Spanish herself. Can someone check this ho's birth certificate, because I really think she was born yesterday.

Jessica said, "I wish to God that my dad spoke Spanish to my brother and me, but he didn't grow up with it. Hopefully I can pick it up because I want my kids to speak Spanish. I don't even want them to speak English for maybe the first two to three years, until pre-school. We're in the United States so they're going to learn it anyway."

She said she regretted not learning Spanish when she was a kid, because it made her feel less Latin. "I got shunned (and) it made me feel really bad, like maybe I'm not (a Latina)."

This dumb ass ho. She doesn't speak Spanish, but she wants her baby to only speak it? I hope she doesn't speak at all around this poor baby. It doesn't need to learn the language known as MORON.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

oh my god why doesn't this moron just learn the language then? I've taken both Spanish and French courses and they've been very useful. It's not that difficult if you invest some time into it. I don't get why she whines about not knowing Spanish but doesn't make any effort to learn it.

I guess she's just a lazy puta
    Last edited by nycgirl; February 8th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information