Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Jesse Williams' child custody drama

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    team both of these idiots need to get their shit together and put their kids first.

there's no reason for him to put their kids on social media if their mother doesn't agree, or introduce the kids to whoever he's dating until it's serious (though i thought it was just minka kelly?)
    but there's also no reason for her to be an asshole and keep the kids from their father, not answer the phone when he wants to talk to them, or not let them stay overnight with their father or involve him in any of the decision-making. she left him because he cheated, she didn't have issues with his parenting when they were together so why would that be different now? i get it, he cheated, she's fucking pissed, but get the fuck over yourself and be an adult and think of your kids' wellbeing.
    Exactly, especially give she is a sahm with a full time nanny!!!
    sputnik and Wisher like this.
    Free Charmed.

Bronze Member

I still can't wrap my mind over this: All of this for Minka fucking Kelly. What?!

Hey, it's Minka plus free herpes!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Courtesy of Derek Jeter.
    bootspaige likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Jesse Williams' Estranged Wife Wants More Child Support

Jesse Williams's estranged wife has gone to court asking for more money to support their 2 kids ... TMZ has learned.

Aryn Drake-Lee filed docs claiming the $50,695 per month Jesse's been ordered to fork over in spousal support falls way short of covering expenses for their kids, ages 4 and 2.

In the docs, Aryn says she's paying 100% of the kids' bills right now ... including clothes, food, traveling outside L.A. to visit family, swimming and dance lessons, child care and tuition. Aryn says that pushes expenses to $73,369 per month.

Aryn claims Jesse can afford it since he makes at least $250k per "Grey's Anatomy" episode, so she wants to be reimbursed for what she's had to cover so far.

On top of that ... Aryn wants $200k to cover her legal fees. We broke the story, Jesse agreed to front her $60k for her lawyer's fees ... but clearly that ain't cutting it for Aryn.

Jesse Williams' Estranged Wife Wants More Child Support | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

How on earth can you not take care of two babies for $50k a month? I can see her wanting them to be in the same lifestyle their father has, but damn girl.
    fgg, Mrs P, ConstanceSpry and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hi *Kat*

I wish I had 50G a month. My gawd.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Im a bit confused as to what is her problem here. Shes getting 50, but is 'paying 100% of the kids bills' which brings the total to 75. So he's paying 2/3 of their expenses and she's paying 1/3. Seems fair to me that both parents contribute to child costs, and since he makes more he pays more. I dont get why one should pay for everything.
    gas_chick and BelledeJour like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I remember reading that these two had been together for something like 14 years before splitting. And that she supported them until he landed Grey's.

So whatever. 250k per episode? Increase it then. I wonder if he still skips out on events? Still whoring? It's been awhile....so many questions.

Hell, I didn't realize Grey's was still on the air.

This could have all been avoided if he didn't need to put his dick in multiple women. At least not until he'd detached himself from his life-long commitment.

Clearly the whoring was more important than staying in some sort of a relationship that would allow him to raise his kids without all this agita.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bitch, please. She's already getting more than double what Kevin Federline gets from Britney and he's nowhere near as rich as she is. I think she's just bitter and angry that he left her which, though understandable, isn't a compelling legal argument for more money.
    Last edited by sputnik; April 12th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
    Mrs P, witchcurlgirl and emkat like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I want to understand what the hell $73k is being used for? Tuition? they are 2 and 4.
    Flygirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I wanna know if he ended up with six-degrees-of-Jeter herpes.

Jerpes

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Isn’t it just a formula and the rest is just window dressing?
    I am guessing that housing costs are in the bill?
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information