Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben

God, that still makes me laugh!
    Honeythorn and llamamama like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Wonder if it will be a "preemie".
    An 8 or 9 pound "preemie".
    Just Kill Me and Butterfly like this.

So they got another one hitched and probably knocked up (it's been 2 days), which one are they selling off next?

Since Ma Duggar's drying up, breeding these kids will be the next hobby. At this point I feel Duggar marriages are merely rushed affairs so they can get to the fucking and breeding. I've never seen people more obsessed with sex. (whether it be having it or going to ridiculous lengths to assure they don't)

I can't imagine going from my first kiss or touch EVER to being knocked up in the span of a couple weeks (like Jill). Add to that, the huge change of going from surrounded by mom, dad and a tribe of siblings to just being with a person you've known a short time, and then having the responsibility of managing your own household, kids....

I mean, I know for me and most of us it would be a welcome change to go from the Duggar compound surrounded by shower-monitors and cock-blockers 24/7 to our own place and having sex. But I predict one of these girls is gonna have a breakdown. I notice that oldest one is in no hurry to let herself get sold and bred. maybe she's plotting her escape. I want one of these girls to escape this horseshit.

And one of those younger boys is for sure gay, bless his heart.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I bet they use oldest girl as main slave and housekeeper so they don't want to sell her off. Probably they plan to keep her to take care of their house until they die off.
    Kittylady and South Lake like this.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.

I find the chaste stuff odd, but good for them for wanting their first kiss to be private.

Please note....my iPad suggested I change "first kiss" and "private" to be private dick. This iPad is cracking me up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Linne View Post
    I bet they use oldest girl as main slave and housekeeper so they don't want to sell her off. Probably they plan to keep her to take care of their house until they die off.
    Like in "Like Water for Chocolate"
    LaFolie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    Like in "Like Water for Chocolate"
    I love that movie!!!

Can't believe that nobody has posted this. Love the Instagram picture she posted by the way - seriously.

According to one scandalized wedding guest, fundamentalist Christian wild child Jessa Duggar Seewald didn't wait for the wedding night to bang her new husband Ben. Oh yeah: when she and Ben went to privately share their "first kiss," something sinful allegedly happened.
    EXPAND23
    One "Mary B." alleges on the blog "My Life As a Stay at Home Wife and Mother" that Jessa's sister Jinger accidentally walked in on Jessa and Ben engaged in an "act of lust" in a back room of the wedding church. Mary explains, "Multiple people were discussing that when Jinger opened the door to get Jess for the reception, she immediately closed the door with a look of shock on her face. A big group of the girls were waiting outside the room to walk with her out…and my own daughters saw as well."
    Here is Mary's absolutely amazing story from the 1,000-guest Duggar wedding [sic throughout]:
    I was very upset when I was told about the incident that was witnessed by [my daughters] when the door to the room [Jessa and Ben] were in was accidently opened. I am not sure why they would not wait for the evening to pray and then consumate God's marriage.
    The Lord has blessed them and brought them together. To hear so many people discussing what they inadvertendly walked into was heartbreaking and troubling. Why did this happen? How could this beautiful, joyus day now be forever tainted and destroyed by rumors about what the girls may (or may not have) seen? And if this is true why would they commit such an act in the Lord's home...the same Lord who guided them together. This really made me question Ben's headship and leadership skills. I pray he is not swayed to evil. I pray he acts as strong husband and worship leader to Miss Jessa. I have a terrible, guy feeling. I have tried talking to my husband about this but he has said he will not talk about it until he prays about it and gets an answer from the Lord. This on average takes about 48 hours for him to recieve an answer.
    Rumor has it in the fundamentalist Christian community that Jessa, 22, was so hot for Ben that she had to hurry up and get married so she could kiss him. (And do other stuff.) Mary reckons that "Ben needs to be a stronger leader and not allow Jessa to be led away by temptation. ... This responsibily lays on the woman, as it's proven that men have a much harder time."
    If the sexy Instagram Jessa posted yesterday is any indication, she is enjoying married life, love, and lust. Caption: "It's great living life with your best friend! @ben_seewald."
    EXPAND45
    [Photos via Instagram]

I often get a terrible guy feeling, not just in church. Although I never did walk in on anyone shagging in the vestry so maybe I'm missing out.

I did lol at this bit though:

This on average takes about 48 hours for him to recieve an answer.
    Now any good customer service representative knows that is a slow turnaround time. I would be lodging a complaint or taking my business elsewhere.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I did lol at this bit though:
    Now any good customer service representative knows that is a slow turnaround time. I would be lodging a complaint or taking my business elsewhere.
    On Gawker, someone brought down the house by saying, "So you can get an answer from Jesus faster than Comcast?"

I thought this bump would be her announcing she is three days pregnant.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He's not even kissing her back in that photo. His mouth is completely closed. LOL
    Lalasnake, tulip and heart_leigh like this.

How awkward looking.
    Lalasnake and tulip like this.
    Rock the fuck on!

He's cuter than the jacktoothed mouthbreather the other one married.
    greysfang likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

It's so sad that those girls think that their only role in the world is to marry and breed. They can't even enjoy their marriage and husband before they have to start knocking out the offspring.
    Kittylady likes this.

I'd say Jessa is trying like hell to enjoy herself.
    spinmonkey, tulip, kasippu and 1 others like this.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information