Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben

They need some sperm to the face.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That's an abomination. Don't you know every single one of those sperm is a potential baybee?
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Millions of pre-born in every spoonful.
    PecanPie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Every sperm is sacred!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Every jizz is the new holycaust.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Was this posted while I was away? It cannot be true. LOL

ETA - It's not true but it is funny. If it were true they would whore themselves into a new show for the reunion and incorporation this adoptee into their family. LOL

20 Kids And Canceled – Michelle Duggar Gave Birth To Mixed-Race Child in 1986 | National Report

Amid controversy, the Duggar family’s reality-based show has been abruptly canceled by TLC.

TONTITOWN, Arkansas – TLC announced the abrupt cancellation of the reality-based series 19 Kids and Counting, after it was learned that Michelle Duggar allegedly gave birth to a mixed-race child, two years before her marriage to Jim Bob Duggar.

The disclosure sent TLC programming executives scrambling to apply damage control, according to an unnamed source. The series has become one of the network’s most popular and profitable franchises since its debut in 2008, then named 17 Kids and Counting.

TLC released the following statement:

It was learned that an unnamed child, put up for adoption, was conceived before Michelle Duggar experienced her ‘religious conversion’ to the devout Independent Baptist religious discipline. This blessed event occurred before Jim Bob and Michelle were married. Jim Bob is aware of this ‘moral slip,’ and asks that the public respect his wish for the family’s privacy during this challenging time of reflection and forgiveness.

This is not the first controversy associated with the Duggar family. Critics of Christian patriarchy, which the Duggars espouse, point to a series of sex scandals within the hierarchy of the extreme Christian right.

The show portrays the joys and challenges of maintaining traditional family values in a rapidly changing world. Home schooling, conservative dress, and chaperoned courtship are several of the Duggar family’s lifestyle principles.

In 1991, TLC shifted its educationally oriented programming content to a more reality-based model, after the channel’s parent company declared bankruptcy. The Discovery Channel purchased TLC, altering its lineup to reflect a more sensational tone. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Toddlers & Tiaras, Extreme Cheapskates and America’s Worst Tattoos now dominate its broadcast content.

A replacement show, Coal Miners’ Daughters, originally scheduled for a spring 2015 debut, will immediately fill the program’s time slot, although the TLC website still displays the 19 Kids and Counting image as part of their lineup.
    - See more at: 20 Kids And Canceled – Michelle Duggar Gave Birth To Mixed-Race Child in 1986 | National Report
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If only...

I wonder if she would have had inspirational bible quotes on hand, if it had happened?

Pregnant Jill Duggar and husband Derick Dillard write out Bible passages to hold onto for encouragement during their baby's birth - which is still six months away

In the lead-up to the birth of their first child, Jill Duggar and her husband Derick Dillard are turning to the Bible for encouragement.
    The 23-year-old 19 Kids and Counting star posted a photo from the porch of their home, where they were writing out inspiring passages from the Bible to hold onto during the baby's birth.
    'Writing out bible verses for encouragement during pregnancy, labor and delivery!' Jill captioned the image. '#Scriptureboard #babydilly #pregnancyprep #blessedparents.'

With God's help: In the lead-up to the birth of their first child, Jill Duggar and her husband Derick Dillard have been writing out Bible verses to hold onto for encouragement during delivery

+5

Inspiration: A photo Jill posted shows the passages all laid out on a table - including Isaiah 26:3, which reads: 'You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you'

In one of the photos, the mother-to-be - who announced her pregnancy via Instagram on August 25 - shows off the slightest hint of baby bump as she sits on her husband's lap.
    Another photo shows the passages all laid out on a table - including Isaiah 26:3, which reads: 'You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.'Jill, who married Derick, her father's former prayer partner, in June, is due to have their baby in March 2015.
    She told Us Weekly that they had a short engagement period after Derick proposed so as not to tempt themselves to get physical too quickly.

+5

Coming along: Two weeks ago, Jill showed off her 13-week baby bump

+5

Parents-to-be: The couple were busy creating a registry of gifts for the baby last month

According to the Duggar family rules, the children are not allowed to kiss until marriage, and cannot even hold hands until they are formally engaged.
    ‘If you are financially ready, and things are in place (which should be at the time the question is popped), we believe an engagement should only be long enough to plan a wedding!' said Jill.
    Just two months after their wedding, Jill's younger sister Jessa, 21, and he boyfriend Ben Seewald announced that they, too, were engaged and set to walk down the aisle.

+5

Strict: According to the Duggar family rules, the children are not allowed to kiss until marriage, and cannot even hold hands until they are formally engaged. (Pictured: Jill, middle, with her sisters)

+5

Big family: The Duggars first entered the spotlight in 2008 on TLC's show 17 and Counting, a series which followed the life of parents Michelle and Jim Bob and their then 17 - now 19 - children

The Duggars first entered the spotlight in 2008 on TLC's show 17 and Counting, a series which followed the life of parents Michelle and Jim Bob and their then 17 - now 19 - children.
    They are considered representative of the Quiverfull movement, which 'teaches that children are God's blessing and that husbands and wives should happily welcome every child they are given.'
    Defending his family against critics, Mr Duggar once said: 'People think we are overpopulating the world [but] we are following our convictions.'

Read more: Jill Duggar and husband Derick Dillard write out Bible passages for baby's birth | Daily Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

That's a big belly for only 3 1/2 months along.

probably snuck one in under the wire

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    probably snuck one in under the wire
    I said in the beginning they were fucking before the wedding!

As an aside, I caught a few episodes recently. It annoys the fuck out of me that the ENTIRE family refers to him as "Derick Dillard". Never just Derick.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    That's a big belly for only 3 1/2 months along.
    That's what I was thinking. Wonder if it will be a "preemie".
    Just Kill Me likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

is the cancellation true? i hope all of them slip into obscurity!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    is the cancellation true? i hope all of them slip into obscurity!
    Seems to be a hoax based on Google results.

ETA: I just realized the oldest sister Jenna hasn't been on the show for a long time now.

Jessa Duggar & Ben Seewald: No Kiss At Wedding

Access Hollywood – 54 minutes ago

Ben Seewald, Jessa Duggar (Instagram)
    It's standard Duggar family practice to reserve the first kiss for the wedding altar, but Jessa Duggar and now-husband Ben Seewald took it one step further at their nuptials on Saturday.
    The newlyweds did not kiss at their ceremony, opting instead to enjoy their very first lip-lock alone, according to People.
    After pastor Mike Schadt introduced the couple as Mr. and Mrs. Seewald, they surprised their more than 1,000 guests by opting not to kiss.
    PHOTOS: The Duggar Family
    "They wanted their very first kiss ever to be in private," Pastor Schadt told the mag. "It was important to the both of them."
    The pastor spoke for several minutes about the couple's decision, according to the mag, then asked a different couple to kiss for the crowd – Jessa's parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
    PHOTOS: Stars Who Got Married In 2014
    And a kiss wasn't the only tradition Jessa and Ben skipped – they also ditched a wedding cake in favor of ice cream sundaes, the mag reported.
    As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com , the couple tied the knot in Bentonville, Arkansas, on Saturday.
    The newlyweds began courting in September 2013, and got engaged in August.

Source: https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/...211626597.html

Gold Member

They probably didn't want to look like these two:

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information