Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSharpie View Post
    Woah! Thanks, I had no idea. I have not been keeping up w/the Free Jinger folks.

Can't the poor girl (or guy, for that matter) just DATE? I mean, it just started and everyone's all up in their cornflakes talking marriage? Run like the wind blows, Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    Can't the poor girl (or guy, for that matter) just DATE? I mean, it just started and everyone's all up in their cornflakes talking marriage? Run like the wind blows, Ben!
    Dating might lead to physical temptation, like full frontal hugs and shit.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

So you're like, a whore or something if you do a full frontal hug?

Cousin Amy must definitely be bound for hell since she's kissed a dude. I wonder if JB makes Michelle feel like a slutbag for having had boyfriends before him. Of course, no telling what he was up to before they met.
    lucianodel and ApricotGlimmer like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    So you're like, a whore or something if you do a full frontal hug?

Cousin Amy must definitely be bound for hell since she's kissed a dude. I wonder if JB makes Michelle feel like a slutbag for having had boyfriends before him. Of course, no telling what he was up to before they met.
    I'm sure Amy is being held up as an example why dating is EVIL, all those pieces of her heart she's giving away!! And yeah, JimBoob likes to bring up Michelle having kissed other boys before him. Or wearing bikinis. He definitely seems to still hold that against her. The full frontal hug is probably bad because the naughty bits might accidentally touch, or they get ideas about there being naughty bits.

So I guess if the girls decided they wanted to wear pants or bikinis would mom and dad disown them.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    It seems weird to us but I'm sure many of our grandparents were hopelessly inexperienced virgins on their wedding night.
    One of the drawbacks of tracing one's family tree is discovering that in most cases there were only a few months between the wedding date and the birth of a miracle baby of 3-5 months' gestation. My ancestors were dirty rootbags, but I guess there wasn't much else for all those convicts to do but get it on.
    Brookie and olivia like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    One of the drawbacks of tracing one's family tree is discovering that in most cases there were only a few months between the wedding date and the birth of a miracle baby of 3-5 months' gestation. My ancestors were dirty rootbags, but I guess there wasn't much else for all those convicts to do but get it on.
    But that happens. My great-great-grandmother was a total slut. She had 2 kids by different men and no husband in times where it was a (not only a moral) crime. And when asked about it (she died at 99) she said that she just liked having fun, and was still lots of fun at 99).

I feel bad for the Duggar kids, somebody call the Child Protection Services, it's all so sick.
    Flygirl likes this.

fgg

Jill Duggar, 22, is engaged to a 25 year-old accountant, now they can hold hands

When I saw the headline for this story I thought it was going to be about Jessa Duggar, a 21 year-old member of the huge Duggar clan whose “courtship” with an 18 year-old boy has been making headlines. Instead this is about Jessa’s slightly older sister, Jill, 22, who is engaged to be married to a 25 year-old accountant named Derick Dillard, 25. Derick was hand picked for Jill by her father, Jim-Bob, who received an email from Derick and eventually decided that he was worthy to court his daughter. More on that later, but first here’s the announcement:

Jill Duggar, 22, who is studying to be a midwife, recently revealed her courtship with Derick Dillard, 25, an accountant in Rogers, Ark. Now, she tells PEOPLE exclusively, the two are engaged to be married.

“I am so happy,” says Jill. “Our story is so very unique. The first time we talked, he was in Japan, we met in Nepal, he spent time in India and Israel and then came back to Arkansas where he met my family. We have a very international story even though we live so close.”

Jill and her younger sister Jessa, 21 – who is in a courtship with Ben Seewald, 18, of Hot Spring, Ark. – have shared the differences between dating and courting with millions of viewers. The girls, along with their sisters Jana, 24 and Jinger, 20, also explain those differences in their new book Growing Up Duggar, released earlier this year. Once the couple became engaged, they agreed that they would hold hands – a physical contact they decided to hold off until engagement. They will share their first kiss on their wedding day.

“I feel like I’m dreaming,” Derick tells PEOPLE of his engagement to Jill. “It was great to grab her hand for the first time.”

[From People]

So these two couldn’t even hold hands until they were engaged, and they’re not going to kiss until they’re married.

As far as how this relationship came about, People had a story announcing their “courtship” back in November, and they revealed the detail that Jim-Bob picked Derick for Jill:

“I had gotten an email from Derick a few years ago and gave him my phone number so he could share the work he was doing in Nepal,” Jim Bob says of his first interactions with his daughter’s new beau. “I was impressed with him as I got to know him over the years. He sounded like an amazing young man. I felt like from the beginning, they had similar personalities and goals. I thought they would hit it off.”

Several text messages and very long Skype conversations later, and Jill agreed.

[From People]

Well hopefully they’ll be happy together. They certainly look like they’re meant for each other. I think it’s cute when couples look alike and these two look like they could be related. I don’t mean that in a creepy way! They have similar facial features.

Here’s a video of Jim-Bob and Michelle monitoring 22 year-old Jill’s Skype conversation with Derick. It also explains how Jim-Bob got to know Derick, who was his “prayer partner” before he introduced him to Jill.

[at the link]

Did you hear about the huge scandal involving the Duggar’s spiritual leader, Bill Gothard? Gothard is a fundamentalist who was formerly president of the Institute in Basic Life Principles and started a homeschooling program called the Advanced Training Institute. The Duggars have supported Gothard and ATI for years. Gothard resigned his duties after he was accused of sexually harassing at least 34 young women over decades. There are photos of Gothard with some of the young Duggar girls, and the girls have worked at his retreat camps. I hope they were never alone with him.

Cele|bitchy | Jill Duggar, 22, is engaged to a 25 year-old accountant, now they can hold hands
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Imagine how happy he will be when he sticks the tip in.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Imagine how happy he will be when he sticks the tip in.
    Just the tip and it'll be all over.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Jill Duggar, 22, is engaged to a 25 year-old accountant, now they can hold hands

When I saw the headline for this story I thought it was going to be about Jessa Duggar, a 21 year-old member of the huge Duggar clan whose “courtship” with an 18 year-old boy has been making headlines. Instead this is about Jessa’s slightly older sister, Jill, 22, who is engaged to be married to a 25 year-old accountant named Derick Dillard, 25. Derick was hand picked for Jill by her father, Jim-Bob, who received an email from Derick and eventually decided that he was worthy to court his daughter.
    I am so PEEVED that that spinster, hand-holding vixen Jill is stealing attention from Jessa and her still-intact hand-hymen!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    still-intact hand-hymen!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

You guys are hilarious! I honestly guffawed at your comments!
    Rock the fuck on!

Here’s a video of Jim-Bob and Michelle monitoring 22 year-old Jill’s Skype conversation with Derick. It also explains how Jim-Bob got to know Derick, who was his “prayer partner” before he introduced him to Jill.
    They don't even let them Skype in private?? The evil side of me wishes they would walk in on her naked, having virtual sex. At least they would not be holding hands! Purity saved!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information