Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben

This family is just too overzealous IMHO. They remind me of the fanatics from the middle ages.

Scary group if you ask for me.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ugh, his hair, just no.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Damn I had hoped Jessa would escape.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Judas priest! Why can't she choose her own /love or husband?? And what letter will all of her children eventually have? Maybe the letter of Ben's Fathers first name? Fucking freaks.....

Side hug could not be more lame. These people are so full of fear. God forbid some natural urges kick in and someone gets a boner or wet between the legs.

I've got news for the Fuggars. Kids start getting these physical reactions way earlier than 20. I know I did. I remember rubbing it out quite a lot at a very young age. Yep, girls do this too! If I'd been in an environment this restrictive (I imagine even touching oneself is an unthinkable sin, something you might get sent to work camp for if caught) I think I actually would have ended up having sex sooner than I should have. In the course of sneaking away from my parents/my house to get a hug or a kiss or other "unapproved" touch...hell, even just a conversation without mom and dad sitting there would have had greater potential of putting me in a situation where I could have gotten taken advantage of.

I know I spent my teen years without a lot of restriction on who I hung out with, much less dated (due to parents splitting and suddenly being much more into their own lives than what was going on in mine). I could have done a lot. But I still managed to get to almost legal adulthood without fucking. And by the time I did, I knew how to protect myself (not just physically).

I did not even meet my now-husband until I was 25. After being with the same person for 16 years now, our sex life is still fun as hell. I cannot imagine it being anywhere near as good if we had come to one another "untouched". All that's going on with these extreme no-kiss-touch-til-marriage fundies who claim great sex lives after marrying is that they are going from "nothing" to something after years of being pent up with no outlet. Hell, If you made me wait that long for an orgasm I could probably get off in two seconds. Even if dude was the lamest lay on the planet.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I wonder if the biggest attraction for her is the thrill of being able to interact, even in an extremely limited way, with a male who is not a blood relation. Not exactly a great foundation for a relationship that is expected to lead to marriage, IMHO.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bingo. I think if I was 20 years old and not even allowed to rub one out, I'd be jumping on the first halfway decent looking dude my parents (finally) approved of for me.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What always gets me is that the parents met each other the "normal" way and got to date and experience the things that normal teenagers do...well until Michelle got married at 17. Michelle was even a cheerleader in high school. So it was fine for them but not their poor kids. And the girls definitely get screwed in this arrangement - having to tend to the needs of the men and younger kids, while wearing these horrible modest clothes (and flip flops LOL) and having your dad pick out your potential husband for you. It's all just another patriarchal cult that wants to control women and make them pop out babies to keep their numbers growing.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I imagine even touching oneself is an unthinkable sin
    Plus, where in that family are you going to find privacy?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

The shower? Maybe.

They probably put a time limit on the shower, too. Fuckers.

Hey, I could still have worked with that as a teen. I would have become the master of one minute rubouts.

They probably have to shower with a "buddy" to prevent just such an occurrence.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I dunno... That could result in something they would want even less!

Elite Member

The kid is 18??? Jim Bob approved a boy as a potential husband who just graduated high school (maybe), who has probably only worked for one year full time (maybe), who has never been outside their tiny town in Ark? Yeah, he's a real winner because he can site scripture.

The kid isn't even an adult yet.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I am sure Jim Bob has had his sperm count checked for spirituality.
    Kittylady and Jana like this.

Interesting that these people are so stringent and strict about almost everything under the sun, but they play totally fast and loose on the subject of hair gel and hair spray. Ben appears to have as much Dippity Do in his hair as Michelle.
    Bluebonnet and Beeyotch like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information