Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree312Likes

Thread: Jessa Duggar Is Being Courted by a Boy Named Ben

Elite Member

[QUOTE=MrsDark;3272033]So they got another one hitched and probably knocked up (it's been 2 days), which one are they selling off next?

Jim Bob is trying to pair off Jana with Tim Tebow. Just think of the exposure, the ratings.......oh, and another fervent Christian in the family.

Love for $ale. Who knew PimpBob Duggar would turn out to rival Papa Joe Simpson and Pimp Mama Kris?
    Brookie and Angeli like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Snuggled up together on a love seat in their Springdale, Arkansas, home, Jessa and Ben Seewald are ready to talk babies.

In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE, the recently married stars of TLC's hit reality show 19 Kids & Counting aren't holding back.

"We hope to adopt a lot of kids," Jessa, 22, tells PEOPLE. "If God blesses us with biological kids of our own, it's not going to quench our desire to adopt."

Adds Ben, 19, "Kids are so important."

The Seewalds share how they are exploring the adoption process and finding out the details of bringing a child home. As they get used to living away from their siblings – Ben is one of seven kids born to Michael and Guinn Seewald of Hotsprings, Arkansas, and Jessa is one of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's 19 kids – they also open up about their honeymoon, date nights, relationship insights and how important it is to stand up for their beliefs.

"We try not to argue," says Ben, who shares how he and Jessa work through issues and talk things out together.

"If we have a hard time and we talk about it, you just love each other so much more afterwards," Jessa says. "After a disagreement, I often feel, 'I have never loved you more than I love you now.' "

How well do the newlyweds know each other? See Jessa and Ben Seewald play PEOPLE's game of "Who's More Likely."

Videos at the link:

Ben and Jessa Seewald: 'We Want to Adopt' - 19 Kids and Counting, Ben Seewald, Jessa Duggar : People.com

This makes me wonder if they've even figured sex out yet.

Or... Maybe this girl has seen enough baybees squished out of her mom's clown car vag and wants to enjoy using hers with this young doofus she's escaped with for awhile before going down the same road.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Jessa and Ben are cute though! Her wedding dress was fabulous, btw! It was pink.

Here it is on the model:

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

That does not look like a bargain basement wedding dress. The Duggars have come a long way from their thrift store roots. I wonder if daddy has hooked them up with a house too?

Adds Ben, 19, "Kids are so important."
    He should know; he is one.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

According to Star magazine, Jessa and Ben are using birth control. Ooohh, Jim Bob gonna be mad!

Jessa Duggar Secretly on Birth Control?

With 19 kids, three grandchildren and three in-laws, the Duggar family was bound to get a wild child. Star has learned that Jessa Duggar may be defying her ultraconservative Christian family by secretly using birth control! “Jessa and [husband] Ben [Seewald] are definitely active in the bedroom,” says a source, “so it’s suspicious she hasn’t gotten pregnant yet.”
    While Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar believe they should happily accept as many children as God will give them without interfering, sources say Jessa, the most rebellious daughter, is nowhere near ready to be a parent, and is taking the necessary steps to make sure that doesn’t happen. “She wants to enjoy being a wife for a while,” reveals the insider. “She’s not like her siblings. She doesn’t feel any pressure to get pregnant.”
    Indeed, Jessa’s sister, Jill, who wed Derick Dillard in June, is expecting a son who was conceived on their honeymoon.
    In a strange twist, Jim Bob and Michelle have admitted to using birth control at the beginning of their 30-year marriage. But after Michelle became pregnant while on the pill and suffered a miscarriage, the couple blamed the oral contraceptive for “aborting” their baby and have been against it ever since.
    But Jessa and Ben seem to be carving their own path away from their restrictive families. “Jessa lived under her father’s rules for her entire life,” a family insider explains. “She would never tells her parents she’s on birth control because she doesn’t want to disappoint them, but she’s making her own rules now. It’s her life and she and Ben will have a child when they decide the time is right.”

Jessa Duggar Birth Control — Is She Defying Her Conservative Parents? | Star Magazine

She is a beautiful girl. Maybe she'll turn out ok. It's a funny world where a young girl not getting pregnant is referred to as "rebellion."
    Kittylady, Tati and Lalasnake like this.

Team Jessa and Ben! Maybe they'll get their own reality show that shows them doing other things than procreating.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Team Monogamous Recreational Sex.

Team die Duggers just DIE!!!!!!
    Last edited by *DIVA!; February 19th, 2015 at 01:52 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I had no idea he is just 19. I don't know of any agency that will allow them to adopt. They don't meet any of the criteria yet.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"If we have a hard time and we talk about it, you just love each other so much more afterwards," Jessa says. "After a disagreement, I often feel, 'I have never loved you more than I love you now.' "
    I may puke.
    Callalily likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I may puke.
    I think Jessa is trying to politely imply how very good make up sex can be.

Thread Information