Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerry O'Connell & Rebecca Romijn are "trying to get pregnant"

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I think the poster was confused. Charlie must be Jerry?
    Bwah! You're right! I didn't even notice I did that. Charlie=Jerry. Why the fuck do I wanna call him Charlie????
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Bwah! You're right! I didn't even notice I did that. Charlie=Jerry. Why the fuck do I wanna call him Charlie????
    He has a brother Charlie.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No, SHE is trying to get pregnant.

God I hate this "we are pregnant" shit.
    God, me too!!!!

I also don't get why people are saying 'she wears the pants' like it's some horrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Who else thinks this relationship isn't gonna last? It seems like she wears the pants in the relationship. After a few years wearing shorts is gonna start chafing his balls. I know this doesn't seem obvious if all you know about these two is the surface crap you read in interviews like this. But I've heard them both interviewed at length since I listen to Stern. He was friends with Rebecca and Stamos back when they were married. And he's fond of Charlie as well, who's been on a couple times since hooking up with Rebecca (who won't come on since she's been married to Charlie).
    *raises hand* me, Me, ME! I don't like these two and there is no logical reason for the dislike....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    God, me too!!!!

I also don't get why people are saying 'she wears the pants' like it's some horrible thing.
    It's not at the moment because he's willing to kow-tow to her every demand. When he starts wanting equal consideration is when it'll be a problem. It is a bad thing (at least eventually) when any one person's wants and needs rule a relationship.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Sounds like the Jolie Pitts to me.. Rebecca has his balls around her neck too.. Oh and I do not like her cause of her on Letterman and sheesh she seemed like an uberbitch. He was asking her the difference in working on a low budget film and a big budget like Xmen and she actually said one of the things was having to eat lunch with the regular folks, and she said it like she was so offended she had to eat with the peons.. sounded like such a bitch.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No, SHE is trying to get pregnant.

God I hate this "we are pregnant" shit.
    Amen! Thank you for writing that.

Gold Member

She is not going to get preggers for this dude, he was just her rebound from Stamos. I would screw John with him dirty and smelling, before doing a clean Jerry. Just Ewww. Howard never liked Jerry, the only reason he ever first agreed to let him on his show, is if he give sex details about so called screwing Sarah Michelle Gellar. I never liked his ass then. SMG said she would NEVER be with Jerry in a million years, and he is a piece of shit liar.

Default Uberb!tch

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    She is not going to get preggers for this dude, he was just her rebound from Stamos. I would screw John with him dirty and smelling, before doing a clean Jerry. Just Ewww. Howard never liked Jerry, the only reason he ever first agreed to let him on his show, is if he give sex details about so called screwing Sarah Michelle Gellar. I never liked his ass then. SMG said she would NEVER be with Jerry in a million years, and he is a piece of shit liar.
    Didn't Romijn marry O Connell on the 6th anniversary of her wedding to Stamos. It explains why Stamos went off the rails down in Australia, and started drinking his brains out, about the time of the O Connell nuptials. The poor man even made an ass of himself in several televised interviews - though much to his credit, he was never mean. Now I don't think that her picking that date was coincidence. Of course maybe she's just fond of that date, & plans to have all her weddings on it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Didn't Romijn marry O Connell on the 6th anniversary of her wedding to Stamos. It explains why Stamos went off the rails down in Australia, and started drinking his brains out, about the time of the O Connell nuptials. The poor man even made an ass of himself in several televised interviews - though much to his credit, he was never mean. Now I don't think that her picking that date was coincidence. Of course maybe she's just fond of that date, & plans to have all her weddings on it.
    According to Wiki, she and Jerry announced their engagement on 9/19/05, which would have been her seventh anniversary with Stamos.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    If she did that what a bitch! That is the most spiteful shit I ever heard of, to do to your ex because he was ready to be a father and your ass played games with him until he got tired. He has stayed hot since I was a kid, and got better looking. Her ass is starting to hit the wall. Rumor had it, she was secretly taking birth control pills while leading him on, thinking she was trying to get pregnant, which is why they got divorced. This pains me to say, but I thought he would meshed well with Jennifer Aniston. John Stamos is one of the hottest guys in her age bracket, has his own money and career and is ready to settle down. If she truly meant what she said about wanting a husband and kids he be a great partner. He is WAY HOTTER then Mayer.

^ & they're both greek.

I actually think Jennifer Aniston and John Stamos would have made a great couple, even though he, too, is prettier than her!

Not so much now since she's getting up there a bit. At least not if he still wants kids. Maybe if they got together like...tomorrow...and she got pregnant right away with twins.

Any excuse to get some buzz. Brangelina do it all the time - dropping oh so many personal details.

I don't care. I want dirt!

I think it's interesting that they've announced they do want kids cause most people don't announce they're trying... it just sets up people's expectations.

As for the 'we're' pregnant thing.... ugh, I hate that too. And I'm pregnant. I'm the one doing all the hard yards... I'll be damned if I'm sharing the credit with anyone...!!!
    vaya con dios

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information