Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Jeremy Renner's divorce finalized

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    He was the most pointless part of the Marvel Universe. I can't think of a single memorable Hawkeye moment or line. If they want to ditch him, it shouldn't be a problem.
    They were planning a series on Disney's new streaming service. Looks like they might ax that...
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    He sounds a mess
    He does.
    I used to like him
    lindsaywhit and weathered1 like this.

^^^ Yeah, so did I.

I've always found Renner really off-putting. He has a degenerate look to him, which is maybe why he was so convincing as a lowlife in The Town.
    fgg, Sarzy, Trixie and 2 others like this.

JEREMY RENNER CORONAVIRUS KILLING MY INCOME... Requests Child Support Reduction

EXCLUSIVE
    TMZ/Getty Composite

Yes, Jeremy Renner's made bank as one of "The Avengers," but the pandemic has left him short on funds, just like millions of unemployed Americans ... according to Jeremy.

Hawkeye filed docs Monday in L.A., asking a judge show some mercy when it comes to how much he has to pay his ex, Sonny Pacheco, in child support. In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says his financial circumstances have changed dramatically in recent weeks. Tell us about it.

Jeremy says he knew 2020 would be a down year for him, financially, since his work in "The Avengers" films is done -- but he says he did have some work lined up. Then, the pandemic set in, and "it is likely that most productions will not resume again prior to the end of the year. As such, the projects that I had previously lined up to film this year are likely cancelled or postponed."

He says he's currently paying about $30k per month, tax-free, for their daughter Ava's housing, food, transportation and clothing. Jeremy has some issues with how, he claims, Sonny is using the funds.

He alleges she's using it as a "slush fund" to support her lifestyle and to wage a child custody war against him in court. In docs, his attorney says, "Sonny's voracious appetite for Jeremy's money has no end in sight."

Jeremy's got serious trust issues with Sonny, and is asking the judge to let his business managers have sole control over the funds in Ava's account. Due to his financial situation, he wants the amount of support reduced.

While he doesn't ask for a specific number, Jeremy does say he believes Ava's "reasonable needs" come to about $11k per month.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/23/jerem...vorce-ex-wife/

For fuck's sake. Maybe he should run for president.
    mostroop and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What a douchebag.
    mostroop likes this.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Hey, she is your daughter, asshat!
    mostroop and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Scumbag
    mostroop likes this.

Definitely a scumbag, trying to use the coronavirus to get back at his ex.
    mostroop likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

My "reasonable needs" are only about $10,000 so maybe he'd prefer to support me ... just saying.

I love some of these celebrities who think nothing of flaunting their wealth until they have to pay child support. I'm sorry, but how does he not have any money in savings? How does he not have property he can sell? Celebrity Net Worth says he's worth $50m and he was #17 on some Forbes list for making $19m in 2017, partially due to Arrival. I know that courts do reduce payments for lack of income, but that applies to him so soon? He either is just a little bitch or he's spread too thin.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

In all honesty, I do think that Coronavirus is going to basically shut down almost all movie and TV production for months. To say nothing of late-night Cinemax!
    Waterslide and weathered1 like this.

I've also wondered about television filming schedules, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I love some of these celebrities who think nothing of flaunting their wealth until they have to pay child support. I'm sorry, but how does he not have any money in savings? How does he not have property he can sell? Celebrity Net Worth says he's worth $50m and he was #17 on some Forbes list for making $19m in 2017, partially due to Arrival. I know that courts do reduce payments for lack of income, but that applies to him so soon? He either is just a little bitch or he's spread too thin.
    Doesn't he flip houses too?

It floors me that money managers are always preaching to 'regular' people that they should have 6 months salary in savings just in case of emergency, job loss, etc. Like most paycheck to paycheck people can swing that. Yet you get celebs and even worse, big corporations acting like their businesses can't survive a ONE DAMN MONTH shutdown without government bailouts. You'd think the whole damn world is paycheck to paycheck, even millionaires and multi-billion dollar corporations. Please.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information