Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Jeremy Renner's divorce finalized

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    I'm not into rodents.
    Technically as an otter he'd be a member of the Mustelidae family.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I particularly liked him in MI 4. His role was a mix of dramatic, comedic, and action-oriented, and he pulled it off really well.

Loved him in Bourne Legacy also. I will watch that every single time it comes on cable, regardless what part of the movie is playing.
    Me too , I loved Bourne Legacy ^ and I love him in the Avengers movies too
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

fgg

Jeremy Renner’s Ex-Wife Sonni Pacheco Is Seeking Sole Custody of Their Daughter

A bump in the road. Jeremy Renner’s ex-wife, Sonni Pacheco, is seeking sole custody of their daughter, Ava Berlin Renner, Us Weekly confirms.

Court documents obtained by Us show that Pacheco, 28, filed her request with the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, on Tuesday, September 10. She is asking for sole legal and physical custody of their 6-year-old daughter. The Canadian actress is also requesting monitored visitation when the Avengers: Endgame actor is with the child.

Pacheco is set to submit documentation backing up her request to change the custody arrangement and a court hearing is scheduled for November 7.

Renner, 48, secretly wed Pacheco in September 2014. Their nuptials came after they welcomed their daughter in 2013.

When speaking to Capitol FileOpens a New Window. in 2014, the Wind River star gushed about becoming a dad. “It’s the best thing I have ever done — doing it later on in life. By then, I achieved a lot of things that I wanted to achieve. I’m so blessed for that,” he said at the time.

“Now I can really spend time with family,” he continued. “The only thing I think about when I’m not with my baby is, ‘How do I get to my baby?’ I need to get to her, and I’m very miserable when I don’t see her. I really love being a father.”

Pacheco filed for divorce after 10 months of marriage in January 2015, citing irreconcilable differences.

In the wake of their split, the pair were involved in a messy legal battle over the terms of their separation, which included the custody of Ava. A source told Us that Renner was initially worried Pacheco would flee the States with their child.

“It wasn’t traditional,” an insider previously said of their duo’s relationship. “But he was hopeful they could make it work for Ava. He’s devastated.”

Though Renner and Pacheco agreed to joint custody of their then 2-year-old daughter, the Mission Impossible: 5 actor was also required to pay $13,000 a month in child support.

Renner, who has had a successful career as a movie star and has reportedly made tens of millions playing Hawkeye in the Avengers movies, opened up to the IndependentOpens a New Window. in January 2018 about how he prioritizes being a dad above all.

“Being a father is number one,” he said at the time. “That’s what keeps me focused, and not worrying about whether movies may or may not come my way.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...heir-daughter/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wouldn't there have to be a pretty serious underlying issue for someone to get both sole custody and then supervised visitation for the ex?

Yes....she's going to have to spill some dark shit particularly for the supervised visitation (of his own child)
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I'm going to guess blackout drunk. Place your bets.
    fgg likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think he might have some issues - depression, bi-polar, etc., - those conditions that can be so very difficult to treat properly, but that can wreck havoc on someone's day to day life. He gets a lot of grief for some of what seems like silliness, but I think he is very creative and has the ability to turn in stunning performances. Reminds me a bit of Shia Le... you know, that guy.

czb

it's california. for her to win this, she has to have proof of something really bad. like, gets blackout drunk then puts the cat in the microwave using the popcorn setting. would have to be much worse than severe depression.

I absolutely love him as a performer - it's going to be a real bummer to find out that he's drinking tiger's blood, and threatening to burn someone's house down unless he gets a hummer.
    greysfang and Brando like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    it's california. for her to win this, she has to have proof of something really bad. like, gets blackout drunk then puts the cat in the microwave using the popcorn setting. would have to be much worse than severe depression.

However, the defrost setting is acceptable. No one wants to wait for the cat to thaw naturally.
    czb and Lalasnake like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    ... unless he gets a hummer.
    My inner 12 year old snickered, chortled, and giggled. Sorry, not sorry.
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    Does bad 80’s faux rock count???

Daphodil likes this.

case closed!
    Novice, weathered1 and Brando like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Everything is wrong with this whole story. The pregnancy, the in and out marriage, the age difference, the difficult divorce and custody, the no girlfriend, the roommate. GR forensics - what's the deal?
    Brando and Lalasnake like this.

Yoy decide..... however, *he* posted these on his IG...

Personally I don’t care if he is gay or wrestled nude with tiny Tom Cruise but apparently some people (Tiny Tom for one) do... go figure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information