Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

The kid is three and the grandmother's had custody for the past two years?

What fucking losers. They're still together, but neither of them could clean up for their kid.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No shit, Sherlock.

Monday, August 2nd 2010
    Jeremy London's Wife Admits The Obvious

After Jeremy London gave all of us the laughs for claiming that he was forced to smoke crack and pass out booze in the gang areas of Palm Springs by evil kidnappers, his ventriloquist dummy of a wife spit out the same story. Melissa Cunningham went for the laughs herself by saying that the kidnappers drove her home after she cried about being scared. That joke never gets old and should really be inducted into the comedy hall of fame. There's no gongs involved when Melissa and Jeremy open up their mouths.

Well, Melissa is now saying that she believes the kidnapping thing was really a drug deal gone wrong. Fuck me in the ass with a DUH! You don't say?

Melissa and Jeremy are both shooting Celebrity Rehab right now, and she took a break from getting high on Dr. Drew's glare to talk to Radar Online. Melissa admits that they were both messed up on Ambien before the "kidnapping." Melissa says she told them to drive her ass home, because she overheard Jeremy asking them for Vicodin and she didn't want any part of that.

Melissa said, “I did overhear him... he said something about Vicodin. I’m not exactly sure what it was, but that is what got me pissed and I asked to be driven home. I thought, ‘Get me out of this car, something shady is going to go on’, but Jeremy was like, ‘Oh, no problem, no problem’ and I said no, take me home, right now. I think they wanted me to leave, so they could go party with Jeremy or whatever they had planned.”

When asked if she thinks Jeremy made up the whole kidnapping thing, Melissa said, “I can’t answer that question with a clear conscious... because I don’t know what went on when I was out of the car."

Meanwhile, 26-year-old Brandon Adams is still sitting in a jail cell on kidnapping charges.
    It was nice of Melissa to clear up the obvious for us, but there's still a million more questions that need answering. 1) Is it true that Jeremy London came up with that crackamaney scheme while watching a Six Feet Under rerun on a TV in a Super 8? 2) Is it true that Melissa is actually a discount blow-up doll version of Brittany from Daria? 3) In her expert opinion, does she believe that Ambien is having the BEST YEAR EVER? 4) More importantly, why am I still posting about Jeremy Fucking London?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh really? ambien and vicodin. wow, what a couple of complete wastes of life!
    here's another obvious word: losers.

Jeremy London is finally getting his day in court.

The former "Party of Five" star -- who was allegedly kidnapped in Palm Springs on June 10 -- tells PEOPLE he's "nervous as hell" about the hearing scheduled for Friday. "But," he adds, "I was the victim of a violent crime and justice needs to be done."

London, a recovering addict who has fought a long battle with prescription drugs, is set to appear in Palm Springs at an evidentiary hearing of Brandon Adams, 27, who is accused of kidnapping the actor.

According to police reports, London was in Palm Springs visiting his estranged wife and the couple's 3-year-old son, when several men helped change his flat tire, then pulled a gun on him, drove him around for 12 hours while making him take ecstasy and smoke meth -- then stole his car.

Shortly after the incident, London's mother and brother came out publicly saying they had serious doubts about Jeremy's story. But London insists his story is true and hopes the hearing will be a source of vindication for him.

"I'm just glad the whole world is going to see I'm telling the truth," says London. "All those who said bad things about me are going to look really silly. Being assaulted was bad enough, but what my brother and mother said about me almost made me want to jump off a bridge."

Adams, whose bail has been set at $500,000 and remains in jail, has also been charged with carjacking, robbery, receiving stolen property, and taking a vehicle without the owner's consent.

The purpose of Friday's hearing is to determine if enough evidence exists to move forward with a trial.

Jeremy London hopes to be vindicated at kidnapping hearing - CNN.com

"I'm just glad the whole world is going to see I'm telling the truth," says London.
    yeah, cause the whole world cares.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Wonder if that guy who shows up for Lindsay court dates will be there for Jeremy and if TMZ will cover it live?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I know this is a major necro and I thought there was a more recent thread than this one, but I searched a few different ways and couldn't find it (maybe I was thinking of the brother?). Anyway, I was just talking about this guy the other day (couldn't remember his name though) and now he's back with more fuckery.

We Have An Early Nominee For Messiest Mug Shot Of 2018

February 3, 2018 / Posted by: J Harvey

A friend of mine once came to after a drunken bender in Cancun to find himself behind a dumpster, missing his shoes and wallet. That human shipwreck still looked more presentable than actor Jeremy London, 45, does in his latest mugshot. Page Six and TMZ report that the former Party Of Five and Mallrats cast member caught a domestic charge on Friday. Hopefully his punishment involves delousing and a shower, because although it’s not as bad as his brother’s 2013 mug shot, it still gets a “damn” from me.

Jeremy was charged with a misdemeanor (domestic violence simple assault) by the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff’s Office. Officers arrested him in the front yard of the home owned by his wife Juliet London. There aren’t any details as of yet to what actually happened. Whatever it was, it really messed with his lewk. His rep says that the incident “stemmed from a private marital matter with Juliet.”

We’re told it was an isolated incident and “standard protocol in an attempt to diffuse an emotionally-charged situation.” The couple’s addressing the incident privately.

Jeremy’s claim to fame (besides his acting work in the 90s) is that time back in 2010 when he laughably insisted he had been kidnapped and forced to smoke crack by an evil gang of kidnappers/crack-cocaine enablers in Palm Springs of all places.

In actuality, gangs in Palm Springs would probably consist of some well-off retiree queens, their favorite rent boys, and a couple of leathery widows in tennis skirts. His now ex-wife Melissa Cunningham (who was “abducted” alongside Jeremy) later admitted it was actually a drug deal gone wrong.

Jeremy was pinched for domestic violence against Melissa in 2012. He supposedly pulled her hair and hit her in the head. The charges were later dropped.

Jeremy London should also receive a further charge of assault in regards to that pic. It’s an assault on our eyes, and he’s absolutely guilty! This court is now adjourned!

Pic: Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
    Tags: Jeremy London, Juliet London, Melissa Cunningham
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wait. He got divorced and convinced someone else to marry him?

He was kidnapped, forced to do drugs, then got divorced and convinced someone else to marry him. If he sold cars, he'd probably be super rich.

I wonder if he or his ex-wife ever regained custody of their kid. I hope not.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Is the other twin as fucked up as this one?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wait a minute.... What the ever living fuck is he doing in Mississippi?

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Wait. He got divorced and convinced someone else to marry him?
    Maybe these two things go together.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Wow this dude is Aaron Carter's future if he makes it that long.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Is the other twin as fucked up as this one?

Yup.

JFC it’s Drunk Dumb & Dumber.

Daphodil likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information