Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

oh god

i didn't even know who this douche was before this fabricated story came out

fgg

Jeremy London's Bro: 'Celeb Rehab' Is a Bad Move

7/16/2010 12:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jeremy London's identical twin brother Jason is worried his flesh and blood inked a deal with "Celebrity Rehab" for all the wrong reasons -- possibly focusing on fame rather than recovery.

Jason (right) tells TMZ, "Of course it is my wish that my brother gets the help that he needs. I truly wish that his motivations for doing this show were to actually admit that he has a problem, take the help, and get his life back."

He adds, "Unfortunately, it does not appear that his motivations are such, and it's going to be a public forum instead of a private intensified rehabilitation. This concerns me. All I can do is hope."

Jeremy hitched his wagon to Dr. Drew's reality show earlier this month -- and will get a reported $40,000 for his trouble.

ALL ABOARD THE CRAZY TRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    I'd much rather look at his hot brother

Sloooww rideee..... take it easssyyyyy.

His kid's name Lyrik was evidence enough that both Jeremy and the wife were on drugs.

Jeremy London's Wife Suffers Brain Hemorrhage at 'Celebrity Rehab' | PopEater.com
    Jeremy London's Wife Suffers Brain Hemorrhage at 'Celebrity Rehab'
    13 CommentsBy PopEater Staff Posted Jul 22nd 2010 08:29AM
    PRINT
    EmailMore

The wife of troubled actor Jeremy London has been released from a Los Angeles hospital after recovering from a brain hemorrhage, RadarOnline.com is reporting. Melissa Cunningham was seeking treatment at Dr. Drew Pinsky's Pasadena Recovery Center for a prescription pill habit when she fell ill.

"Melissa checked into rehab last Wednesday and was having a really hard time with withdrawal," said a source close to the couple. "After Jeremy checked in to [Pasadena Recovery Center] on Sunday, Melissa suffered the brain hemorrhage and was immediately taken to the hospital."

Both Cunningham and London were staying at Pinsky's facility as part of his VH1 show, 'Celebrity Rehab.' He is there for assorted substance abuse issues.

According to Radar, Cunningham has returned to rehab already. The couple married in 2006, have one child and are currently in the process of divorcing, according to reports.

London has been in the spotlight since a bizarre incident last month where he claimed to have been kidnapped by a group of men and forced at gunpoint to go on a 12-hour methamphetamine and ecstasy binge.

Other participants in his go-round of 'Rehab' include a lot of "formers," as in former Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel, former model Janice Dickinson, former teen idol Leif Garrett and former 'The Hills' star Jason Wahler.

This sorry lot will undergo 21 grueling and filmed days of detox at the Pasadena Recovery Center, run by Pinsky. Episodes will air later this year. VH1 has long been struggling to nail down enough troubled stars to generate a worthwhile season of the hit series.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

drugs are bad kids.

Jeeez! Was that a real brain hemoragh? Or was it a detox-related issue (& not a brain hemoragh as such?). Sucks to be her, those things are horrible.
    Free Charmed.

Who knows...but I'm sure once the season airs, they'll show it over and over and over and over. Like Mindy McCready's seizure...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

either way, its her own doing. nice way to treat your kids too.

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to watching this season.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

its one of my fave shows

^
    Me too Alice!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    its one of my fave shows
    I miss it

EXCLUSIVEINTERVIEW:JeremyLondon-"MyWifeSufferedTwoMini-StrokesAndABrainHemorrhage"EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeremy London - "My Wife Suffered Two Mini-Strokes And A Brain Hemorrhage"

Posted on Jul 23, 2010 @ 06:45AM print it send it
    Retna

Actor Jeremy London’s wife Melissa, suffered two mini-strokes and a brain hemorrhage, hospitalizing her for five days, the actor told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.
    “Melissa did have a brain hemorrhage and two mini-strokes, but she’s fine now apparently,WTF? London told RadarOnline.com from the Pasadena Recovery Center where he’s been shooting the VH-1 show Celebrity Rehab.
    PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested
    “I’m doing awesome. I’m really glad I did this. I’m here to stay sober through this traumatic time.”
    As RadarOnline.com reported exclusively, Melissa was admitted to the Pasadena Recovery Center in Pasadena, Calif., last Wednesday to undergo treatment for an addiction to prescription pills.
    PHOTOS: Stars Who OD'd
    Melissa’s mom, Kayla, told RadarOnline.com that she didn’t know her daughter had been hospitalized until nearly a week after the incident, and tearfully recounted the moment she finally heard the news.
    “She was in the hospital for five days before anyone contacted me,” Kayla told RadarOnline.com. “I thought she was in rehab. They took her cell phone so she couldn’t call anyone. She was all alone.
    PHOTOS: Top 10 Bikini Clad Reality Stars
    “I finally got a call late Saturday night and it was Melissa and Jeremy on conference, and they told me that she was in the hospital with a stroke and a brain hemorrhage. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Melissa was released from the hospital and she chose to return to treatment. Kayla confirmed Melissa is “doing better” but that it’s “been bad."
    PHOTOS: Celebs In Rehab
    “They did all these horrible tests on Missy. She had an angiogram done on her brain. The doctors are still waiting to hear back about some of the tests.”
    Jeremy and Melissa, who wed in 2006, have endured a rocky marriage fueled by addictions to prescription pills. The couple lost custody of their 3-year-old son Lyrik as a result.
    PHOTOS: Hot Bikini Bods Over 40
    Lyrik’s been living with me for two years,” Kayla told RadarOnline.com. “I love my daughter and I really hope she kicks this thing. Jeremy appears to be concerned. But my first priority is my grandson. Lyrik really needs a mom and a dad.”
    As RadarOnline.com was first to report, Jeremy made big headlines this year when he told police he was kidnapped by three men in Palm Springs, California and forced to smoke drugs. One man has been arrested in connection with the incident.
    Free Charmed.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information