Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

this story is fucking hilarious. Does he honestly think anyone believes him? It's so patently obvious that it's rubbish.

Jeremy London is a jerk.

That article states he was in Mallrats. Wasn't that the brother?

i wish somebody would kidnap me & smoke me out right now. i wouldn't even call the cops & have them arrested, either.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

^^Even if they forced you to keep the Palm Springs hood in malt liquor?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

C'mon, no one has udpated this story in days? WTF is that about?

ETA Update! I know you reality show watchers will be pleased.

Wednesday, July 7th 2010
    You Saw This Coming

Dr. Drew is going to kidnap Jeremy London at gunpoint and drive him all the way to his clinic in Pasadena, CA (which is sort of like the "gang areas" of Palm Springs) to complete an entire season of "Celebrity" "Rehab"! Dr. Drew will soothe Jeremy's nerves by telling him there will be plenty of trees for him to climb. Jeremy will join an all-star cast of A-listers including: The Empress of Lucite, Gummi Bear, Tila Tequila, and Jason Wahler (aka Shauna Sand and 3 names that even Google doesn't recognize).

A source tells Radar that Jeremy will check into Celebrity Rehab early next week. Jeremy's last visit to rehab was back in September of '09 when he was treated for an addiction to prescription pills. Jeremy recently told People that despite being forced to smoke crack, he is totally sober (insert a trillion HAHAHAHAHAHs here). So I'm not sure what kind of addiction Jeremy will be treated for. Oh well, that never stopped Dr. Drew in the past, so they'll figure it out along the way.

And let this serve as a tip to all the has-beens out there! There's no need for you to stand outside of Michael Bay's house while holding a "Will Wash Ferrari 4 Walk-On Role" sign. Simply call the police and give them some bullshit story about how you were kidnapped by a bunch of kidnapping crackhead makers. Before you know it, you'll have your own TV show! So Mischa Barton, stop bothering your agent's assistant and call 911 instead
    Last edited by greysfang; July 7th, 2010 at 05:19 PM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Update? Did someone say update? Here's another, no mention of Dr. Drew though. Jeremy's getting more attention than he has in years!

Jeremy London Claims His Acting Skills Saved Him From Kidnappers

By PopEater Staff Posted Jul 7th 2010 09:25PM

'Party of Five' star Jeremy London made headline news last month when he claimed he was kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to do drugs against his will. His mother and twin brother publicly doubted his story and many began to wonder about the validity of his tale.

"After hearing Jeremy's account of his alleged ordeal, it only brings up a million more questions about what really happened," his brother Jason told PEOPLE.

However, in this week's PEOPLE, London, 37, realizes how unbelievable his story sounds and opens up about what happened--and how he survived.

"If I heard someone saying this, I would probably doubt it as well," London says. But the actor maintains the kidnapping happened and that his acting abilities ended up helping him survive. "I was acting my way through the whole thing, telling myself, 'Just play like you are one of them,' " he says.

London was in Palm Springs visiting his estranged wife and 3-year-old son Lyrik when the incident occurred. Per London, after several men helped him change a flat tire, they kidnapped him by gunpoint and drove him around for 12 hours making him take ecstasy and smoke meth and then stole his car. One 26-year-old man has been arrested in the case.

London claims he's been sober since September and undergoing regular drug tests. "I haven't tested dirty ever," he says. London's sobriety is part of his ongoing case to regain partial custody of his son.
    Jeremy London Claims His Acting Skills Saved Him From Kidnappers | PopEater.com
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

"If I heard someone saying this, I would probably doubt it as well," London says. But the actor maintains the kidnapping happened and that his acting abilities ended up helping him survive. "I was acting my way through the whole thing, telling myself, 'Just play like you are one of them,' " he says.

Comic gold!

I wonder if he's still being forced to get high..
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

well, you have to admit, at least he was Method.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

Comic gold!
    He should probably get an award or something for that.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

And in Rehab he's going to act like he is one of them too

Guess who else will be there.....

BuzzFoto
    Jeremy London and his wife are both checking into Celebrity Rehab Sunday afternoon, Melissa London tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.* Filming for the show will begin immediately.

RadarOnline.com broke the news last Wednesday that Jeremy was headed to the Pasadena Recovery Center but now his ex-wife Melissa tells us exclusively that she is going too.

Jeremy London Headed To Celebrity Rehab

"I'll be in the adjacent center," Melissa says.

The troubled Londons have been in the news ever since he claimed to have been kidnapped and made to take drugs by the criminals.

PHOTOS: Jeremy & Melissa London Family Photos

As RadarOnline.com has been reporting, London and Melissa have divorced and lost custody of their son, Lyrik 3, because of substance abuse issues.* Melissa and Jeremy were living in a house in Palm Springs but have been evicted for non-payment of the rent.

"We are being picked up at 3 pm today," Melissa says.* "We will shoot an interview segment right away.* They want to show Jeremy helping me pack and saying goodbye to Lyrik."

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Battled Drinking Problems

This will be a repeat rehab stint for both Jeremy and Melissa. The Londons are scheduled to join Tila Tequila and Jason Davis on Celebrity Rehab 4.

PHOTOS:* Costliest Celeb Divorces

Dr. Drew Pinsky has his work cut out for him!

The "Barefoot Bandit" Captured - Hollywood Lines Up To Make Movie About Teen FugitiveMike The Situation Keeps The Birthday Party Going
    Free Charmed.

The couple that rehabs together...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information