Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

Thread is dropping dangerously close to the bottom of the page...needs a bump
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Yeah, you better be bumping this up Montana. What?! What???!

Don't make me take YOU to the gang areas of Palm Springs. I'll do it!

^^?? Weird *shudder*

EYEWITNESSES:WastedJeremyLondonKeptTryingToClimbATreeAtHotel,NightOf'Kidnapping'

Posted on Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:45PM print it send it
    RadarOnline.com/Ramey
    The Tree Jeremy Tried To Climb The Night Of The Kidnapping

The night Jeremy London says he was kidnapped, the Mallrats star ended up back at a Palm Springs, California and repeatedly tried to climb a huge tree, two eyewitnesses told RadarOnline.com exclusively.
    Before calling police and telling them that he had been held at gunpoint and forced to smoke drugs in a several-hour ordeal, London acted bizarrely at the Ramada Inn, trying to shimmy up a tree.
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Jeremy London's First Interview - "I Thought I Was Going To Die"
    In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, a hotel desk clerk says London showed up at the hotel around 2 am June 11 acting "tweaked out."
    "I was at the front desk and suddenly I looked outside and there's this grown man clawing his way up one of the trees," the hotel employee told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "He kept trying to shimmy his way up but he couldn't do it."
    PHOTOS: Stars Who Have Made Sex Tapes
    The clerk says after attempting--and failing-- to climb the tree a few times, London finally gave up and walked into the lobby, apparently unaware that he was being watched.
    The actor then said to the front desk clerk, "Do you know who I am? I'm Jeremy London. I need a room."
    PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots
    The clerk then checked him in and, sometime within the next few hours, London called Palm Springs police, telling them he'd been kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to smoke drugs by three men.
    The clerk's [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]story[/color][/color] was independently backed up by another hotel employee who was on duty when London pulled his bizarre stunt. That employee also saw the actor trying and failing repeatedly to climb the tree.
    EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS Of Jeremy London And His Wife
    Brandon Adams, one of the men accused of kidnapping London, told RadarOnline.com that London begged him to score xanax and oxycontin. In an exclusive jailhouse interview, Adams says he got London xanax and ectasy and that the actor downed three pills of each.
    Adams says London was wasted from a day of partying and that he gave the actor a ride and dropped him off near his hotel.
    EYEWITNESSES: Wasted Jeremy London Kept Trying To Climb A Tree At Hotel, Night Of 'Kidnapping' | RadarOnline.com
    Free Charmed.

I'm gonna be so disappointed if this isn't made into a Lifetime movie of the week.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'm gonna be so disappointed if this isn't made into a Lifetime movie of the week.
    ooh, yeah - starring jason london for added authenticity while jeremy's in jail and/or rehabbing it.

Maybe they can get Lohan to play one of the kidnappers... like she did on that one fateful night Joyride with a crackie!

And let's see what Michael K has to say about the tree climbing story....

Crackhead In A Tree

You know what Jeremy London's "kidnapped and forced to smoke crack" saga has been missing? Well, except for the truth. It's been missing a big ass fucking tree, and now we've finally got one! Right after Jeremy supposedly escaped from his kidnappers (HA!), he showed up to a Ramada Inn at 2 in the morning. The clerk on duty at the time told Radar that Jeremy was tweaked out of his skull and acting all sorts of wrong. Why wasn't this shit recorded in front of a live studio audience?!
    The clerk said (this really needs a laugh track), "I was at the front desk and suddenly I looked outside and there's this grown man clawing his way up one of the trees. He kept trying to shimmy his way up but he couldn't do it."
    Jeremy finally gave up and he went into the lobby and told the clerk, "Do you know who I am? I'm Jeremy London. I need a room."
    There's a question on the SATs that asks, "Do You Know Who I Am?" with a picture of Jeremy London next to it. The correct answer is "NO." So obviously, Jeremy didn't do too well on his SATs.
    And I know I've mentioned the Crackhead Leprechaun in a Jeremy London post before, but now with this tree climbing shit it's confirmed that they are one in the same. Seriously, has Jeremy ever been to Mobile, Alabama?

[sorry, picture didn't transfer]

That sketch and Jeremy do have the same eyes.....

Crackhead In A Tree | Dlisted
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Jeremy is furious that family members have talked to the press about his addiction issues and have said they doubted his kidnapping story in the aftermath of London’s allegations that he was taken against his will on a joy ride around Palm Springs by Brandon Adams and two other men on June 10th. London claims he was forced to smoke drugs.
    He's pissed at his family for talking about his addiction, but he keeps making up the most ridiculous crackhead fairytale ever heard.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    He's pissed at his family for talking about his addiction, but he keeps making up the most ridiculous crackhead fairytale ever heard.
    They'll all kiss and make up. Imagine the holiday dinner table "Hey Jeremy! Remember when you told the police you were kidnapped and forced to smoke crack!?!?!?!?"
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Gold Member

It's weird how fat he is even though he is on crack as I thought it made people slim

Maybe he'd be fatter without the crack.

I think trying to keep from being fat is how the majority of these celebs get hooked in the first place.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    One question , do they need to clear the storyline with HBO ? He pretty much stole the idea from Six Feet Under and I don't know a thing about copy right laws

BREAKINGNEWS:JudgeDeniesJeremyLondon'sRequestForTROBREAKING NEWS: Judge Denies Jeremy London's Request For TRO

Posted on Jul 01, 2010 @ 12:42PM print it send it
    WENN

A judge in Los Angeles denied a request Thursday morning by Mallrats star Jeremy London to slap a temporary restraining order - or TRO- to stop his family from talking about his recent troubles, RadarOnline.com was first to report.
    In court, L.A. Superior Court Judge Irving Shimer --at times appearing visibly aggitated - told London's attorney Catherine Lombardo, "What you want is to repeal the First Amendment, and put a plug in these people's mouths. So, the TRO is denied."
    COURT DOCUMENTS: Jeremy London Suing His Own Mother!
    Last week, RadarOnline.com exclusively reported that London, 37, intended to sue his mom, Debbie Nielsen, twin brother, Jason, and Jason's girlfriend, Sofia Karstens after they made statements to the media questioning Jeremy's story that he had been kidnapped, robbed and forced to smoke drugs during an incident in Palm Springs, California in June.
    PHOTOS: Celebrity Twins
    Lombardo argued in court that the three were lying when they discounted Jeremy's story amd slammed him for his past drug use. The judge responded by saying, "If you want to sue them for slander, sue them for slander, but that is a different matter."
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Jeremy London’s Neighbor Says Actor Broke; Begged Him To Wash Cars For Money
    While Jeremy was not in court Thursday when the judge announced his decision, his mother, Jason and Sophia did attend the hearing.
    Debbie Nielsen and Jason London told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive statement on June 25th that they "still love Jeremy very much and want him to get all the help that he needs. This is all so sad for all of us."
    PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots
    The dark details of London's personal life have unfolded since RadarOnline.com first broke the story of the June 10 incident when he claimed to have been robbed, kidnapped and forced to smoke drugs by Brandon Adams, who is currently awaiting trial for the alleged crime.
    PHOTOS: Sexy Stars Who Have Been Arrested
    There has been intense speculation over the validity of London's story. The accused, Adams, says the actor went on a consensual alcohol and drug-induced "joy ride for hours" that night. "We got drunk and I hooked him up with some Ecstasy and Xanax and we took a joyride and partied for hours," Adams told RadarOnline.com in a jailhouse interview.
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Losing “Love Of His Life” Caused Jeremy London To Relapse, Friend Says
    Free Charmed.

How did the judge keep a straight face?

I'd much rather look at his hot brother

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information