Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Jeremy London kidnapped & forced to get high

Oh puleeeze. Like any self-respecting crackhead would waste his stash by forcing it on Jeremy London.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

These two (he and his brother) are ALWAYS high. When Kevin fucking Smith, pot smoking munchie extroidinaire, complains you're getting high too often during a shoot, you smoke too much reefer.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I immediately thought of that Six Feet Under episode......
    That's the first place my mind went, too. Well, the second. After I stopped laughing.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hahahhaahahhahaahhahahaa and ha! I told better lies to get out of sex!!!!

^^ Like what? Share, please.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

When did Kevin Smith say that? During Mallrats? His brother is hot.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    These two (he and his brother) are ALWAYS high. When Kevin fucking Smith, pot smoking munchie extroidinaire, complains you're getting high too often during a shoot, you smoke too much reefer.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

loser

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^^ Like what? Share, please.
    hehe get ya own that information is top secret, not for GR general consumption

fgg

Jeremy London & Wife Lose Custody Of Son

After a bizarre series of events, including a possible kidnapping, actor Jeremy London and wife Melissa have lost custody of their son, Lyric, reports Radar Online.

London recently opened up about an addition to prescription medication, and it appears as though his wife also has an addiction, and did a stint in rehab. Melissa's mother is reportedly taking care of the couples' 3-year-old son.

Melissa, who is now renting a home in Palm Springs, Calif., reportedly began taking prescription painkillers such as ambien, soma, and valium after surgery for fibroid tumor on her uterus. The two are still together, with Melissa telling a friend that she married Jeremy, “for better or worse and this is the ‘worse’ part.”

Though the couple insist that London was in fact kidnapped and forced to "smoke drugs," two of the men who were responsible are still at large, while one has been arrested.

So it is true that he was kidnapped and forced to do drugs?? It said that one man has been arrested. Weird!

So he and his butterface wife are both losers. What a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    So it is true that he was kidnapped and forced to do drugs?? It said that one man has been arrested. Weird!
    Seems to me that he, the wife and usual drug buddy/dealer went on a little play date. Wife decided not to play so the nice kidnappers dropped her off at home, where (of course) she didn't call the police to report the kidnapping, but waited patiently (but very very skurred) for hubby to come home. Hubby later realized that he is being regularly drug-tested as part of the ongoing custody case and came up with this totally plausible and massively believable little ditty to explain when he will come up positive for crack.

I cannot, for the life of me, understand why the Palm Springs po po are going along with it, you'd think they have enough to do, what with their ghetto and the inhabitants all boozed up. Well, either that or they're bored and just want to fuck with the local crackies.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Every time I see this thread (title) I crack up! Little Lyric has a cute boof going on up there
    and the most gorgeous eyes!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

fgg

Jeremy London's Family Says He Needs Psychological Help

By Ken Lee
    Wednesday June 23, 2010 12:00 PM EDT

Jeremy London's family can no longer remain silent.

They've watched with increasing concern and frustration as the bizarre police case in Palm Springs, Calif., has unfolded with claims the Party of Five star was allegedly kidnapped and forced to take drugs.

They think there may be another explanation.

"We love Jeremy, we only have his best interests at heart," his twin brother Jason London, 37, also an actor, tells PEOPLE. "We feel he needs serious psychological help and drug treatment as soon as possible."

After reaching stardom on the hit show, Jeremy has endured a series of struggles that he has not denied. He recently told PEOPLE about his fight to stay sober, his bitter custody battle with his ex-wife Melissa over son, Lyric, 3, and his widespread financial troubles.

Now his family fears he's hit another low point.

"Jeremy's behavior right now is indicative of whenever he's back on drugs," brother Jason says. "The fact that he's lashing out against his own family and has shut us out is just one more sign of how sick he really is."

Jeremy insists his story is true and police so far believe him, arresting a 26-year-old man on kidnapping and other charges. In a video statement to RadarOnline, Jeremy vented his anger at his mother and brother for openly questioning the validity of his abduction and for spreading "outrageous lies" about him, and has legally threatened his family not to speak to the press.

His family reacts with sadness and frustration.

"It's absolutely false that we're telling lies about Jeremy," Jason says. "We would never do anything to hurt him. But Jeremy and Melissa's story of the kidnapping just doesn't add up. None of it makes any sense. Mainly, why didn't Melissa call the police if Jeremy went missing with these strange men until 2 a.m.?"

His brother adds: "For years we've been worried sick about getting a phone call telling us that Jeremy's been found dead. For months, Jeremy has cut off his whole family and he refuses to talk to us. We're desperate for anyone to get him help and that's why we're speaking out."

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information