Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jenny McCarthy calls Bulls***!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Go Girl!

AT LEAST ITS A WORTHY CAUSE not some suzanne somers bullshit about saggy tits or her house burning down....

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

Jenny McCarthy was on Larry King last night to talk about Autism. Things got a little prickly when Jenny said that her son, Evan, would not be autistic if it wasn't for medical vaccinations. When one doctor dude started to say vaccinations are a boon to a lot of families, she cut him off and said it "Bullshit." Jenny went on to say that doctors are giving too many shots, too soon. She continued to tear into him while Larry King just sat there eating his oatmeal and scratching his diaper rash.
    Click here to see the clip
    While watching the clip, I just sat here thinking, "Damn, the girl from Singled Out has changed." Seriously, Singled Out host to Autism activist! I wonder whatChris Hardwick is doing?

Jenny McCarthy Calls Bullshit! | Dlisted

God, I love MK over at Dlisted!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think they should give any shots to any babies under the age of two. None.

There is some reason autism has jumped and it's not only autism. Ever hear of diabetes insipidus? No well neither had we until it hit our family. The MRI ruled out a tumor so now it looks like the reason she has it and will have it for life is because of something the doctors gave her before age 2.

The brain is developing, the body is growing rapidly - no drugs until after age 2. My rant anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I don't think they should give any shots to any babies under the age of two. None.

There is some reason autism has jumped and it's not only autism. Ever hear of diabetes insipidus? No well neither had we until it hit our family. The MRI ruled out a tumor so now it looks like the reason she has it and will have it for life is because of something the doctors gave her before age 2.

The brain is developing, the body is growing rapidly - no drugs until after age 2. My rant anyway!
    Oh I totally see your point. I myself hate needles, and I really hate getting them.

But unfortunately the fact remains that children under 2 can contract illnesses that can be prevented by immunizations.

I also see Jenny's point. I have had people that swear on their lives that the immunizations had given their child autism. But I also have friends of an autistic child and they strongly believe that immunizations had nothing to do with it.

Whether Jenny is right or wrong - it's what she believes in. I have to give her props for that, because she is raising more awareness on autism.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Whether Jenny is right or wrong - it's what she believes in. I have to give her props for that, because she is raising more awareness on autism.
    Amen! That's what is important.

Hit By Ban Bus!

children are born with natural immunities and if the shots are so good for them how come they always get sick after the shots?

Go Jenny. I really like her with Jim Carrey.. off topic his daughter has gotten beautiful... Jenny said she will never marry Jim - to bad they seem like a great couple.

^^ I agree. They are a cute couple I bet they laugh and have loads of fun together. I guess they've both been scared off by bad marriages. Too bad. It would be cute to see.

I for one always trust the medical opinions of a former Playboy media cum MTV personality over doctors and scientists.

^ Wicked!!!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Do not get me started on this...

Someone's been hanging with CrazyCruise me thinks!
    vaya con dios

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

get started Lynnie!!!!

Why didnt John Travolta use this ruse as to why his kid is autistic. Blame the pharmaceutical companies that supply the vaccinations. I would have bought that. But its not neccessarily the truth I guess.
    Jack I swear.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Because they blame their child's autism on the carpet cleaners!

I am all for vaccinations and I don't believe they cause autism. I'll be damned if I'm going to leave my child susceptible to deadly illnesses. They are born with some of my antibodies, but they only last for so long.

while vaccinations may pose a risk, the mortality rates of the illnesses they can prevent is worth the risk of vaccination imo.

My generation was immunized, and did not show this spike in autism that has popped up more recently. The cause has to be something else. Maybe people should look at their food or the contamination of our ground or water. Toxins that we've been dumping for years perhaps.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information