Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt is still talking about the bikini pictures

  1. #16
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,467

    Default

    Just as I predicted. For all her "brave" posturing about not giving a darn and blasting those who criticized those pics, she's STILL f**king talking about those pics.

    Cripes almighty give it up lady I can tell it's still bothering her.

    I also predicted that she would eventually do something drastic to look "skinny" regardless of her fake protests that she likes herself the way she is. Just take a look at her statements above, that IF she decides to do something about her body it will be for health reasons.

    Yea right. Mark my words, she WILL do something drastic about her body. Maybe it's the industry, who knows, but deep down inside women celebs feel they have to be super skinny to be "sexy" and get roles. She'll do something drastic and in a few months be on the cover of People magazine showing off her new physique, "HOW I LOST 30 POUNDS: The inspiring story of how Jennifer Love Hewitt shed dat nasty azz cheeze."

    Hypocrisy!

  2. #17
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Although I certainly felt for her when she was dogged for her size, I'm srt of annoyed at how she's handling it. She's still going on about it, which means that she's milking the attention for all it's worth, because she's basically been forgotten about.

  3. #18
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,809

    Default

    she's a fucking annoying no-talent has-been. and that white satin toga looks like crap on her.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #19
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    For a woman who is actually size 2, I take great offense being compared to her.

    She's not fat (by any stretch of the imagination) But she ain't no size 2!!!!!

  5. #20
    Elite Member bellini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Just as I predicted. For all her "brave" posturing about not giving a darn and blasting those who criticized those pics, she's STILL f**king talking about those pics.

    Cripes almighty give it up lady I can tell it's still bothering her.

    I also predicted that she would eventually do something drastic to look "skinny" regardless of her fake protests that she likes herself the way she is. Just take a look at her statements above, that IF she decides to do something about her body it will be for health reasons.

    Yea right. Mark my words, she WILL do something drastic about her body. Maybe it's the industry, who knows, but deep down inside women celebs feel they have to be super skinny to be "sexy" and get roles. She'll do something drastic and in a few months be on the cover of People magazine showing off her new physique, "HOW I LOST 30 POUNDS: The inspiring story of how Jennifer Love Hewitt shed dat nasty azz cheeze."

    Hypocrisy!
    Oh yeah. She's probably starving as we speak. A month from now will see a "candid" bikini ass picture from her. The ass will be much, much smaller.


  6. #21
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    For a woman who is actually size 2, I take great offense being compared to her.

    She's not fat (by any stretch of the imagination) But she ain't no size 2!!!!!
    I am a size 4/6 and I am much smaller than her in my hips and ass. There is no way in hell she is even a size 8 on bottom. Maybe a size 10. Now, on top she probably is a 4 or maybe a 2, because she has a small upper body, so maybe, maybe she could wear a dress size 2 if the dress had a full skirt to accomodate her large ass.

    But pant/jean size 2? No way in hell.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,359

    Default

    She probably shops at Old Navy given their vanity sizing and her LACK OF CAREER
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #23
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    She probably shops at Old Navy given their vanity sizing and her LACK OF CAREER

    I shop at Old Navy and wear a 4/6 there, so she's not a 2 at Old Navy either. Their jeans fit weird. I have slim hips and butt, but I carry my weight in my stomach. But Old Navy jeans fit me in the hips and seat, but really gap at the back in the waist. I can fit a fist in there. But Express jeans fit me like a glove.

  9. #24
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    ^I haven't noticed Old Navy to be vanity sized at all. Now...Banana Republic that's a different story.

  10. #25
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Old Navy, Gap, and Banana are owned by the same parent company. I think they all use the same size charts.

  11. #26
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Annex
    Posts
    5,383

    Default

    She has a saggy fat ass - if she wants to keep talking about it, that's her problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 08:54 AM
  2. Jennifer Love Hewitt is chub!
    By Femmefatale in forum Weight
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: October 19th, 2007, 05:33 PM
  3. Jennifer Love Hewitt talking on the phone (06/01/07)
    By AuGusT in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 3rd, 2007, 12:56 PM
  4. Jennifer Love Hewitt at LAX (05/09/07)
    By Blondedoll in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM
  5. Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Ivy (01/??/07)
    By wheelbarrow in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 7th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •