Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer Lopez's nanny quits

Like JHo would risk getting piss or vomit on her mink eyelashes. That nanny was a saint to stay with them for that long having to look at Skeletor and that hauntingly alien daughter they have. Such terrible nightmares.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    DT Twins Without A Nanny?

Oh, so this is why you arent supposed to match your dress color to your eyeshadow to your nail polish...
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

They are looking like they are sucking the life out of each other. Although I suppose this is the result of her being a succubus being married to Skeletor.

Gold Member

Egad her makeup is awful. Not sure if she's actually staying up with the kids, but she looks tired as hell.

Gold Member

She will get a nanny. Its hard to buy she even had kids, at least with Marc. They dont seem to have ANY passion in there marriage. She looks to just stick with him, because she dosent want her 3rd marriage ending. Plus I buy that story he has a rough leash on her, where he dosen't let her do certain movies with good looking young guys, and he is ALWAYS at her side, because he is
    afraid she will cheat.

The way he sounds, he probably rather kill her then let her go. Even as thin as he is, she probably couldn't kick his ass.

Nah, I don't think that's right shuisfan. I think there is a passion in their marriage and that passion involves both of them being deeply in love with J.Lo. Skeletor is obsessed with her, lavishes her with attention, gifts and money, treats her like the diva she is and J.Lo LOVES that. I think she lives for feeling worshipped and Skeletor totally fulfills that need. More of a symbiotic, mutual enabler type relationship than a marriage based solely on love, respect and equality.

And if he controls her (which I could definitely see), it's on the basis that he doesn't let her do stuff that is "beneath her" and not good enough for the "goddess" that she is...she eats that shit up I bet, is why she goes along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    They are looking like they are sucking the life out of each other. Although I suppose this is the result of her being a succubus being married to Skeletor.

I was thinking the same thing

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Nah, I don't think that's right shuisfan. I think there is a passion in their marriage and that passion involves both of them being deeply in love with J.Lo. Skeletor is obsessed with her, lavishes her with attention, gifts and money, treats her like the diva she is and J.Lo LOVES that. I think she lives for feeling worshipped and Skeletor totally fulfills that need. More of a symbiotic, mutual enabler type relationship than a marriage based solely on love, respect and equality.
    She's got to love that he worships her, while she worships herself, and he'll do the same with those twins by her, opposed to his other children. No wonder the marriage has lasted this far.
    Last edited by Calimaster; May 26th, 2008 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

And if he controls her (which I could definitely see), it's on the basis that he doesn't let her do stuff that is "beneath her" and not good enough for the "goddess" that she is...she eats that shit up I bet, is why she goes along with it.
    You know B, I'd never thought of it, but having read your post I can totally see it! Good Call!
    Free Charmed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information