Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez is on track for her fourth wedding

After three failed marriages why even bother getting married again at this point? I mean, it's not like you need a marriage license to spend your life with someone, and if one day you break up there's a lot less complications if you're not married. But that's just me, I guess. I suppose the institution of marriage holds a certain importance to her (not that it doesn't mean anything to me, but again, she's a three time loser).
    Brookie, rollo, Mrs Fawlty and 5 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Wasn't Elizabeth Taylor the one who wouldn't sleep with a man unless she was married to him, hence the multiple marriages? Maybe Jennifer has the same policy

Ahh, Jen. Studies have shown there is a massive failure rate amongst second, third, fourth, fifth and so on marriages. Why bother? Why not just live together.

She doesn't need to get married but she wants to get married - it's continuing publicity for both of them.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I want her to get married though because you just know the wedding is going to be gloriously tacky and over the top.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 11th, 2019 at 04:48 PM.
    palta, rollo, Brookie and 6 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^That would be amazing
    sputnik likes this.

It would be tacky. I hope she makes him wear a pink suit again.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

JLo, ARod, and Jose Canseco

I read a few headlines this weekend about Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez’s “surprise” engagement. I’m sorry, excuse me, how was this a surprise? Gossip has been waiting for them to get engaged since the day we found out they were dating. Anyway, let’s talk about this ring.

It’s the ideal ring, really it is. It’s my favourite celebrity engagement ring of all the celebrity engagement rings we’ve seen during this recent celebrity engagement boom. (Jennifer Lawrence’s is in second place.) I’m partial to an emerald cut and, well, who isn’t partial to this monster? This rock is a freak. But, then again, was there anyone out there expecting it to be understated?

Since the dawn of JRod, what I’ve always said is that they’re the pairing that I can’t believe we’d never thought of before. OF COURSE JLo and ARod are together. When you found out, your reaction was to nod, uh huh, yeah that’s right. And this engagement announced is an extension of that. Notice that he made sure her nails were perfect. That is a fresh ass manicure. Because, naturally, ARod would make sure of that. Ben Affleck f-cking wouldn’t. But these two have been a Partnership from the very beginning. These are the ways they are completely matched…until they aren’t.

In the most random development, Jose Canseco, also a former baseball player (for those of you who don’t follow sports, or know about old sportos), has decided to inject (too obvious?) himself into the relationship:

Jose Canseco

@JoseCanseco
    Watching World of Dance watching J.Lo text Alex Rodriguez little does she know that he is cheating on her with my ex-wife Jessica poor girl she has no idea who he really is

9:07 PM - Mar 10, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    7,050 people are talking about this

Jose Canseco

@JoseCanseco
    I was there a few months back with her when he called her on her phone

9:10 PM - Mar 10, 2019
    971 people are talking about this

Jose Canseco

@JoseCanseco
    Alex Rodriguez stop being a piece of shit stop cheating on Jennifer Lopez

9:13 PM - Mar 10, 2019
    5,311 people are talking about this

Jose Canseco

@JoseCanseco
    I am willing to take a polygraph to prove that what I'm saying about Alex Rodriguez is 100% accurate

11:54 PM - Mar 10, 2019
    1,688 people are talking about this
    My favourite! Boy Sh-t is the best sh-t! You know I love sh-t. Which is why I also love a classic Sh-t vs Diarrhoea situation. And this is suuuuuch a classic Sh-t vs Diarrhoea situation. On the one hand, the sh-t hand, you have ARod and all his attendant past sh-ttiness. On the other hand, the diarrhoea hand, there’s Jose Canseco, who may even be sh-ttier than ARod. Also, Jose does this thing on Twitter where he’s always trying to fight people. He wants to fight ARod.

Jose Canseco

@JoseCanseco
    Alex Rodriguez I challenge you to a boxing match or an MMA match anytime you want

9:14 PM - Mar 10, 2019
    5,180 people are talking about this
    So…what is this? Does Jose actually know something or is he trying to manufacture some hostility to get into the ring and make some money in a fight or for a new reality show because, well, just a few years ago he was talking about how broke he was. He blamed it on divorce and taxes. By the way, before those divorces, during the marriages, he was arrested and charged for beating his wives so… is it really “divorce’s” fault that the millions he made from baseball are no longer in his bank account?

Alex Rodriguez, on the other hand, has managed to pull off a major public relations turnaround. Three years ago, he was despised. Now he’s an entrepreneur who’s been mentored by Warren Buffett, is a respected baseball commentator, and is engaged to one of the biggest superstars in the world after proposing to her with an estimated 15 karat diamond worth anywhere from $1.5 million to $4 million…but has he totally shaken off the stink?

See? Sh-t vs Diarrhoea.

I have a hard time believing that JLo will be paying attention to any of Jose’s accusations though. JLo is really, really good at ignoring warning signs (see everyone she’s ever dated and/or marriage or been engaged to) – and, again, we don’t even know if this is a legit warning sign.

So…when’s the wedding? How big will it be? You know what Carrie Bradshaw said about her wedding dress and the kind of wedding she had to have because of that Vivienne Westwood wedding dress? Does a wedding have to match the size of the ring? Can you see JLo and ARod doing an intimate wedding? Or will it be a f-cking spectacle?

https://www.laineygossip.com/jose-ca...gagement/52171

get the popcorn out!
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Wasn't Elizabeth Taylor the one who wouldn't sleep with a man unless she was married to him, hence the multiple marriages? Maybe Jennifer has the same policy
    Actually, that has been widely speculated in the past. Talk about trapped by your puritanical upbringing.....

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I want her to get married though because you just know the wedding is going back to be gloriously tacky and over the top.
    It better be splashed in hi-res technicolour so we can comment!!!

Arod always was a cheating pos. Those tweets are no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I can't stand her...thirsty ass heifer.
    She can't be single for five minutes!!! Jumps from one guy to the next.

And her dang relationship with Ben Affleck was the most annoying celeb pairing of 2003. "Bennifer".

😖😖

I think this is the one that will last. They are perfect for each other. They are the opposite sex version of each other. Honestly, when they met I thought that it was about time. LOL.

Ridiculous ring but I hope they get married and stay home together in bliss forever so I don't have to see them.
    Sylkyn, Brookie and SHELLEE like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It would be tacky. I hope she makes him wear a pink suit again.

But he looks so cute in pink.

rollo and sputnik like this.

What a hilariously tacky looking couple.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information