Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 671

Thread: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony: We Are Ending Our Marriage

  1. #421
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I will say I agree with Mrs. Dark. It just isn't that hard to stay away from married/committed men or women. Now I will run out of here as fast as possible so none of you attack!
    Well after looking all these 'sexy' pics, and given that he's proven himself to be a cheater (and possibly a beater, definitely a controlling asshole) I'd think it shouldn't be hard for anyone to stay away from Marc Anthony. But there's probably some broad out there still dumb enough to marry or have kids with this dude if he wanted to go down that road yet again. And I'm sure he'll have no problem getting laid.

    I don't think for Jennifer Lopez it's a matter of something being too hard to do if she really wanted to. She seems disciplined enough about other things. She's just a big ole bitch diva with an ego the size of a state who doesn't see why she shouldn't have something she wants, even if it is at someone else's expense. That's definitely the impression I've always gotten about her, anyway. No one had a hard time believing that story about her hogging the royals, I noticed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #422
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That was me!!! Holy crap. Someone here pays attention to me.
    what? Someone say something?


    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I will say I agree with Mrs. Dark. It just isn't that hard to stay away from married/committed men or women. Now I will run out of here as fast as possible so none of you attack!
    Sigh. That wasn't the part people were disagreeing with!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  3. #423
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,284

    Default

    That can't be his junk, he's wearing an adult diaper or something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  4. #424
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    That was me!!! Holy crap. Someone here pays attention to me. !
    Hi, back! Now I laugh anytime I see those "split" pics! HAHA


    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    It just isn't that hard to stay away from married/committed men or women.
    One would think so but the thing is, I think some people get off on it. I had a girlfriend who only liked married dudes. I mean, granted, she may have liked single men too but her track record far and large was only falling for married men. The last one she hooked up with--she told me she feared that one day he would cheat on her.

    I was like, "Um, well I can understand why you'd be concerned since he's cheating on his wife."

    She didn't like that comment. Oh wells.

    He also told her that any woman who cheats should be stoned to death. And I was thinking, my what a double standard. Good luck!

  5. #425
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    He also told her that any woman who cheats should be stoned to death. And I was thinking, my what a double standard. Good luck!
    But it's just fine for men to cheat. What an ass.

  6. #426
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    Exactly! I guess he had selective cheating stipulations.

  7. #427
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    known people like that too...

  8. #428
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,277

    Default

    The comments almost write themselves here.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  9. #429
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    what? Someone say something?



    Sigh. That wasn't the part people were disagreeing with!
    It kind of is the point though. If people weren't asshole cheaters, there would be no debate about culpability of men vs women.

  10. #430
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,637

    Default

    It's because I dared call a woman out for her ho behavior. In the case of these two, most people think that because JLo wasn't the one with the vows, she had no obligation not to fuck someone else's husband if he was shitty enough to stray. I say different. And this has nothing to do with her being a woman.

    It's true that women have historically taken waaay more shit for behavior that men have gotten a free pass and high-fived for, and that sucks and it's sexist as fuck. But it doesn't negate that both these people behaved selfishly and immorally. Marc was the more reprehensible because he was the one with the vows. But IMO JLo is not blameless.

    Personally I don't see how anyone could disagree with this. But to each his own. It's not my first go around with this debate, and I doubt it'll be the last. I'll freely admit to having issues with cheaters and cheating due to personal experience. Not due to being cheated on by a husband or boyfriend (that I know of), but by being the daughter of a POS cheater who at least managed to live a lie long enough for me to have a decent childhood (ignorance can be bliss).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #431
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It's because I dared call a woman out for her ho behavior. In the case of these two, most people think that because JLo wasn't the one with the vows, she had no obligation not to fuck someone else's husband if he was shitty enough to stray. I say different. And this has nothing to do with her being a woman.
    I agree. Whether it's a single man and a married woman or a single woman and a married man, exercise a bit of decency and don't go there. Someday that single person might be married and he/she wouldn't like a third party sniffing around their spouse, so they shouldn't do it to someone else.

  12. #432
    Elite Member shedevilang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    16,694

    Default

    I was the daughter of a cheater too, but I don't blame the women he cheated with because there were too many to fucking keep track of, I look at it like this he took the vows it was his duty to keep them. The women he fucked(some were married too) weren't blameless but I blame him more. He broke up his marriage because he couldn't be faithful and that's his problem I don't want to go out and beat the hell out of the other women because they didn't have a responsibility to my mother, me or my brother hell they didn't even know us but guess who did that's right my good for nothing father.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

  13. #433
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I was the daughter of a cheater too, but I don't blame the women he cheated with because there were too many to fucking keep track of, I look at it like this he took the vows it was his duty to keep them. The women he fucked(some were married too) weren't blameless but I blame him more. He broke up his marriage because he couldn't be faithful and that's his problem I don't want to go out and beat the hell out of the other women because they didn't have a responsibility to my mother, me or my brother hell they didn't even know us but guess who did that's right my good for nothing father.
    I agree with that.

    I do blame the main woman I know of (though nowhere near as much as my dad) because she's a reprehensible person all the way around and took great delight in snagging my dad, fool that she was. She got way more of what she deserved from him than I could ever dish out, even if I'd had a mind to.

    But even if she were a wonderful person aside from hooking up with my dad, the only way I'd consider her completely blame free was if she'd been duped into thinking he was single. Given what a cheater and pathological liar he is, I wouldn't wish him on even an otherwise wonderful woman who made a one-off mistake by cheating cause she fancied herself "in love" with him.

    The proliferation of cheaters is another reason why my mom never racked up a giant man-count after she and my dad divorced: Apparently there were a whole lot more "married and looking" men in the dating pool than she remembered when she was younger and single. And to her credit, she didn't feel the need to go out and fuck some other woman's husband because she got shit on by two assholes. She remarried on down the road to a decent guy during my adult years, but he's dead and gone now. Still way better off than if she'd stayed with my dad.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #434
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    Mrs. Dark, totally agree with everything you said. Man or woman, it takes two...and the same way there are some major Angelina Jolie/Brad Pitt fans who totally support everything they do, Jennifer Lopez has some pretty loyal fans herself. She can do no wrong, she's a saint.


  15. #435
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    It's because I dared call a woman out for her ho behavior.
    No it isn't. The fact that you say it is means you've totally missed the point. Nobody anywhere in this thread says that women shouldn't take responsibility for their actions.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: February 1st, 2011, 04:33 PM
  2. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2009, 08:55 PM
  3. Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony marriage issues?
    By Novice in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 11:26 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM
  5. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony with their new dog
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: December 10th, 2005, 05:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •