Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 671

Thread: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony: We Are Ending Our Marriage

  1. #226
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    55,949

    Default

    Brad Pitt is a bad example, because everyone else would have left the Chin's boring whiny ass too, he just did it in a bad way.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #227
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Really. Does anyone even remember that Eddie Cibrian helped break up someone else's marriage too? Many people like to claim that they give the men just as hard a time, but I seldom see it...
    Eddie does get considerable flak here. Leanne gets more, of course. This is partly because of her gloating, but also because Brandi does a fair bit of public whining whereas Dean, AFAIK, totally takes the high road. We haven't heard how wounded he was, and probably assume it was not much since many believe he's gay anyway (and maybe because Leanne is so damned ugly, we don't see her as a great loss!)

    But speaking in general, it's hard to deny that we are harder on women. This is partly because of sexism of course, and also imo because we don't want to see our husband as a threat to our relationship. We love and (want to) trust him; we would rather think he would never cheat if not for all those dangerous, man-stealing whores out there. (And of course there is some truth to that as they can't cheat without a willing partner.)
    Last edited by Ravenna; July 19th, 2011 at 09:08 AM.

  3. #228
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,571

    Default

    Jennifer Lopez’s Mother Guadalupe “Not Surprised” By News of Split From Marc Anthony

    July 17th, 2011 1:41 pm / Author: Gena Oppenheim

    While Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony announced their plans to divorce on Friday, sources tell OK! that the American Idol judge’s mother, Guadalupe Lopez, was “not surprised by the news” and spent the evening gambling in Atlantic City.
    According to an eyewitness, “Jennifer’s mom was gambling the night away at a party for Borgata’s Titanium Club on Friday night, celebrating the casino’s anniversary, just hours after the split was announced.”
    Possibly knowing that a separation was on the horizon, sources say that the Puerto Rico native wasn’t taken aback by the announcement.
    “Guadalupe knew things had been rough between J. Lo and Marc for a while, so she wasn’t too surprised by the news,” the source added to OK!.
    Unfortunately, it didn’t seem like a night out at the casino was doing that much good for Guadalupe’s spirits as the eyewitness continued, “She was having a bad night at the slots, too!”
    The mother to 41-year-old Jennifer, who has twin 3-year-olds with Marc, made the best out of the night by taking in a performance by Smokey Robinson after hitting the slots.
    The “Love Don’t Cost a Thing” singer and Marc announced their plans to split on Friday after seven years of marriage.
    Photo Source: PNP/ WENN

    Jennifer Lopez’s Mother Guadalupe “Not Surprised” By News of Split From Marc Anthony - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News

  4. #229
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Brad Pitt is a bad example, because everyone else would have left the Chin's boring whiny ass too, he just did it in a bad way.
    yeah, a way that involved wrecking homes, cheating and hurting other people.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  5. #230
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    And Now Jenni is a homewrecker too. Ironic....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #231
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And Now Jenni is a homewrecker too. Ironic....
    yep.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  7. #232
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Apparently there are grey areas in life where fucking around and hurting others in the process (including children) is okay. I'm just one of those people who's not sophisticated or cool enough to see it I guess

    . . . .
    where did i say that?

  8. #233
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    No one has ever said grey areas and hurting people is ok. The point was simply made that real life is messy and people make mistakes - at least most people that is. Some are clearly perfect.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #234
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    And Now Jenni is a homewrecker too. Ironic....
    and a WHORE. but no cheater-kids, yet.

  10. #235
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    ^^I would said mean stuff about her new man too but I can't even remember his name. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #236
    Elite Member Brando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Anyone who says that the men involved in those relationships get as much flack as the women are full o' shit. Brad Pitt, Danny Moder, Marc Anthony... et al. bullshit. they do NOT get the same flack.
    ...add Russell Crowe too!
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

  12. #237
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No one has ever said grey areas and hurting people is ok. The point was simply made that real life is messy and people make mistakes - at least most people that is. Some are clearly perfect.
    People do make mistakes and do wrong to others. Hell, sometimes they even acknowledge it and learn from it. I do think people are capable of this because I've certainly seen it.

    But I still maintain that these are not difficult behaviors to avoid. All you really have to do is follow the golden rule they taught you in childhood. Perfection is certainly not required if my flawed ass can manage it. Neither is religion (required) for that matter.
    Posted from my iPhone
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #238
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    THIS HAPPENS in real life though too so sadly all the time; women believe anything and everything their man says when caught red-handed w/ their own eyes; I know so many true life examples its not even funny

    it was my cousin, my lesbian friend, she's an ex who obsessed w/ me, we only had sex one time a long time ago and we're friends, she stalks me, or I had to take a shower after "the club" cuz I was dirty, etc. etc. etc.

    sort of off topic but similar vein

    its unbelievable!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; July 19th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.

  14. #239
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    But I still maintain that these are not difficult behaviors to avoid. All you really have to do is follow the golden rule they taught you in childhood. Perfection is certainly not required if my flawed ass can manage it. Neither is religion (required) for that matter.
    Posted from my iPhone
    So you have always followed the golden rule and have never hurt anyone? I do not support cheaters or those who get involved with someone who is committed elsewhere, but I also don't feel a need to label them and blast them for making mistakes. If they are a serial cheater or someone who repeatedly go after a committed person, it is different.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  15. #240
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    THIS HAPPENS in real life though too so sadly all the time; women believe anything and everything their man says when caught red-handed w/ their own eyes
    True enough. I know many people who will believe whatever beautiful tale their significant other can spin over their own lying eyes.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: February 1st, 2011, 05:33 PM
  2. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2009, 09:55 PM
  3. Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony marriage issues?
    By Novice in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 14th, 2007, 12:26 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 16th, 2007, 09:53 PM
  5. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony with their new dog
    By mia981 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: December 10th, 2005, 06:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •