Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Lopez hospital on alert for babynapping

Pompous diva.

Pink drills... somehow, that sounds so wrong.

Get over yourself JHo!

And at the local hospitals where I live (SoCal), they keep your baby in your room. They make it mandatory to take the baby to the nursery only if there is a problem (premature, jaundice, etc.). My daughter never left my sight- she was bathed, examined, etc. in my delivery/recovery room.

The nurses did tell me that some mothers do request to have their babies in the nursery so they can sleep in their room alone.

Bronze Member

Hell, they talked about this on my local news this morning on TV, which gives her pregnancy more publicity. I'm beginning to believe a lot of these stories are planted by her P.R. camp to keep her name out there since she has no career to talk about.

So today is supposedly the big day. Wonder if she'll have one or two?

everyone says two, so i suppose she'll have two. but who knows? maybe they are all mistaken

_____

by the way, you can see my pixx here:
    General

She thinks way too highly of herself.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by _liza View Post
    everyone says two, so i suppose she'll have two. but who knows? maybe they are all mistaken.
    She never confirmed twins. Not once. And in the pics I've seen of her, she hasn't looked particularly huge, so until the news comes that she's had twins, I'm not going to believe it one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    The nurses did tell me that some mothers do request to have their babies in the nursery so they can sleep in their room alone.
    J-Lo does not plan to have the babies near enough to keep her from her beauty sleep. She should have paid for an extra room at the hospital so the nannies and babies could be locked in their own room nice and safe, away from kidnappers and regular people germs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Get over yourself JHo!

And at the local hospitals where I live (SoCal), they keep your baby in your room. They make it mandatory to take the baby to the nursery only if there is a problem (premature, jaundice, etc.). My daughter never left my sight- she was bathed, examined, etc. in my delivery/recovery room.

The rooms at my hospital are set up like a suite and are for labor, delivery and recovery (with a hot tub to boot). I never had to leave the room and neither did my children. We paid out of our ass for it, but it was so worth it to never have to worry about my baby being switched or stolen.

Oh--the room service was awesome, too! Three course meals....and as a special gift for having a babe, a bottle of sparkling grape juice and a cake. Mmmmmm. Almost makes me want to have another baby.....

Oh, back to JLO...maybe after the fetus(es) are born she'll finally go away for a while!

J-Lo is such a stuck up bitch. Love how she thinks she's so important and so much better than everyone else delivering there that the hospital needs a special drill in case someone tries to steal her spawn (and to remind everyone that they are in the presence of a STAR). Nowhere NEAR as special as she thinks she is, and the demonically ugly children she's spawning probably aren't going to impress anyone either. Any potential kidnapper will probably look into their baskets, see these hairy, sickly looking spawn with sunken in faces and Marc's permanently jaundiced skin and either cower in fear or move on, looking for a child who they believe is actually a) alive and b) human.

[quote=southernbelle;1052342]J-Lo is such a stuck up bitch. Love how she thinks she's so important and so much better than everyone else delivering there that the hospital needs a special drill in case someone tries to steal her spawn (and to remind everyone that they are in the presence of a STAR).quote]

You say Star, I say fuck-tard.
    Potato- potahto, huh?

when are they due??
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

^^I thought I read a while ago that she wanted to do the C-section on Valentine's Day.

I guess we'll see how that goes!

Did they cut those babies out yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information