Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Dancer Casper Smart?

Bronze Member

JLO did NOT do those stunts in the video. This man did. She used him as her body double.

LOL. Pre-nose job body double too!
    lucianodel likes this.

fgg

Inside Jennifer Lopez's Hot Romance with Casper Smart

When it comes to her boyfriend Casper Smart, Jennifer Lopez gets the royal treatment.

"He treats her like a queen," a source tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "Casper centers everything on Jennifer.”

Dating six months, the fast-moving couple – Smart moved into the Hidden Hills, Calif., mansion that Lopez shares with her 4-year-old twins Max and Emme at the start of the year – haven't let their 17-year age gap slow them down. (She's 42; he's 25.)

Still, some friends wish that the wedding-loving superstar – who split from singer Marc Anthony last summer – would take things slowly for a change.

A Lopez family source says some members of her inner circle "worry that Casper will take advantage of her. She has fallen so hard."

But the American Idol judge, who recently announced her plans for a summer tour that Smart will help choreograph, seems just fine with her reputation as a commitment-happy kind of woman.

At a recent press conference for her upcoming film What to Expect When You're Expecting, she laughingly summed up her view on love: "I'm a bit of a romantic, if you hadn't noticed."

And soon everyone will be able to watch the couple's chemistry: Lopez and Casper are scheduled to perform a sexy single together on American Idol Thursday night.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Inside Jennifer Lopez's Hot Romance with Casper Smart

When it comes to her boyfriend Casper Smart, Jennifer Lopez gets the royal treatment.

"He treats her like a queen," a source tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "Casper centers everything on Jennifer.”
    Well DUH, gotta keep the meal ticket happy.
    Brookie likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

mjw
    Elite Member

Wednesday, August 1st 2012

John Travolta Has A New Best Friend

A little over a week ago, JLo's leased piece Casper the Friendly Gold Digger was caught by a pap's lens sashaying into a peep show on 8th Avenue in Manhattan. Many of us figured that either Casper was there to live out his dancer dreams of recreating Madonna's "Open Your Heart" video for strange men or it was just a staged STUNT QUEEN stunt to stroke away the gay rumors. But Star and InTouchWeekly say neither of those are the reason why Casper found a way to slip out of the toddler leash that his sugar master JLo is always holding on to. Star says Casper was just doing a little gay glory hole trolling and InTouch says he was just getting the John Travolta special from a WOMAN! That tingle you feel dancing around your ear holes is the glory hole gays cackling at that last part.

Let's get InTouch's story out of the way first. Bibi, a worker at an appointment-only exotic massage parlor in the building Casper went into that day, says that JLo's paid toy was there to get his body worked on and he was only there for around 10 minutes. Bibi didn't say if she's the one who put her fingers on JLo's ho, but she did say that he's "a nice man. He has strong muscles.” Don, who works below the parlor at the gay peen show (on purpose typo), co-signed Bibi's claim and says that he's seen Casper going in to get a massage at least twice this month. JLo's spokeswhore denies all of this and says that he was just there to get a tattoo on his finger. More like he was just there to get a finger in his toot, which leads me to Star's story...

One of the gay peep show regular's told Star that he has definitely seen Casper use his allowance money to get into the peep show and he was probably there for more than just a level 1 Fred Willard:

"Yeah, I've seen him. He was in here about three weeks ago. This is a gay cruising spot. You go into the booths, then you get all kind of tapping on the wall and propositions. It's like zombies."

JLo's spokeswhore jumped in and said Casper does not make out with peens and the hos spreading the gay rumors are just jealous.

First of all, will somebody please print out the exact location of that peep show and give it to Fred Willard, so he has a quiet place in NYC to furiously hand hug his pepaw chorizo without worrying about the damn police screwing with his fap time. Second of all, whatever the truth may be, John Travolta is still going to slip a note in Casper's mailbox at the Scientology Center inviting him to the men's sauna meet (John's Scientolohole) and greet (it with his peen).

Here's a few pictures of JLo and her piece on her birthday. It was nice of that selfish heffa to give Casper a quick massage right there in front of the paps, but I'm sure he's thinking to himself, "Um...can you go a little lower and also, somewhere between my shoulders and b-hole, can you magically transform your lady hands into man hands?"

Bauer Griffin

Posted by: Michael K

John Travolta Has A New Best Friend | Dlisted

More like he was just there to get a finger in his toot

lol
    I absolutely believe that he's gay, whether this story is true or not.

First of all, will somebody please print out the exact location of that peep show and give it to Fred Willard, so he has a quiet place in NYC to furiously hand hug his pepaw chorizo without worrying about the damn police screwing with his fap time.

Jennifer Lopez Becoming Short-Tempered Around Casper Smart
    By Alison Schwartz and Elizabeth McNeil
    Friday August 03, 2012 12:45 PM EDT

Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart head to Nobu on her birthday
    AKM-GSI

Her whirlwind romance with Casper Smart began last November as what one source close to the couple told PEOPLE was "a fun fling."

But now, nearly a year later, could Jennifer Lopez be preparing to leave more than just her American Idol gig?

"He's moved into her life – and a little too easily, too," the source tells PEOPLE. "I think her family is watching him closely."

Lopez's possible cold front comes amid tabloid reports about Smart: One claims he visited a New York City exotic massage parlor, while another reports he was at a peep show next door. (Photographs show Smart going up a set of stairs that lead to the spa.) Lawyers for the couple call the stories "false, malicious and defamatory."

Those rumors coincided with her 43rd birthday, which they celebrated together in the city. But although they were all smiles as they were photographed heading to lunch, the source says "she's getting frustrated with him" and she's increasingly "short-tempered when she's around him."

This is a departure from the affection they displayed when they hit the town – and, recently, in a steamy music video for her single "Dance Again" (and again in a sweet clip during her current concerts for the song "Baby I Love U").

But as Smart continues to tour with Lopez, a breakup may not be in their near future.

"Jennifer is the kind of girl who doesn't like to be alone," says the source. "Until she finds a replacement, I think, he's around."

Casper Smart in N.Y.C.
    Elder Ordonez / INF
    Jennifer Lopez Dating Casper Smart: But Are They Cooling Off? : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

fgg

Jennifer Lopez Sports a New Big Diamond on Her Ring Finger – Again

About a year after Jennifer Lopez began dating dancer Casper Smart, she was photographed in Paris this week, sporting quite the bauble on her engagement ring finger.

Lopez, 43, already faced engagement rumors in March and June, at least one time because she also had a ring on that finger. So is she really headed down the aisle now?

One source tells PEOPLE she's "not even close," adding that the bling is nothing more "than a pretty ring."

Another source also believes the pair isn't set to say, "I do" any time soon.

"He can't afford that ring," the source tells PEOPLE. "This ring could just be for their anniversary. She's in the middle of her tour and her manager doesn't want her distracted. He wants her to focus, and an engagement would distract her too much."

The former American Idol judge – who divorce from Marc Anthony is still not believed to be finalized – has publicly gushed that Smart, 25, is "so cute."

Jennifer Lopez, Casper Smart: Sources Doubt Ring Is for Engagement : People.com

pic at the link.

it does look like an engagement ring and there is absolutely no way he could afford it.

This way she is soon gonna break a record of divorces held by the Gabors.

Has she done something to her face? She's verging onto Nicole Kidman's territory with the recent pics I've seen of her.

fgg

Jennifer Lopez’s breakup line: ‘You came with nothing, you will leave with nothing’

As we discussed earlier this week, there’s a possibility that Jennifer Lopez might actually be done with Casper Smart. They’ve been dating for two years… two long years without an engagement or surprise wedding or a pregnancy. It’s like I don’t even know her anymore. Anyway, the earlier story was from Radar, and they were hedging their bets and they made it sound like J.Lo MIGHT break up with Casper but she probably hadn’t yet. This week’s Star Mag says it’s already over though, and they credit Jennifer with one of the best breakup lines ever:

Jennifer Lopez’s boy-toy is no more. Jennifer has ended her two-year romance with Casper Smart after they had a blowout fight in early October.

“She threw him out,” reveals a pal. “She didn’t get her way about something and blamed him. She wouldn’t let him take any of his belongings, saying ‘You came with nothing, you will leave with nothing.’”

“She knew from the beginning that it wasn’t going to be forever… he was a good distraction after Marc, and she felt young and vibrant while dating him, but she didn’t intend for it to last.”

The couple also suffered from major trust issues after Casper went to an adult peepshow known as a cruising spot for gay men in NYC in August 2012.

“Everything became worse after his gay scandal… she wanted to know what he was doing at all times.”

Unfortunately, “Casper had gotten used to the glamour that she afforded him… he became arrogant, so she reminded him that he was nobody before he met her.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

“You came with nothing, you will leave with nothing.”Damn! That’s like Dynasty meets Real Housewives, right? High melodrama. I would personally donate $100 to Jennifer Lopez if she actually did dump Casper and another $100 if she used that line. I would still pay her if she used any of these lines:

“I made you and I can destroy you.”
    “If you disappeared tomorrow, no one would even remember you.”
    “I am become death, destroyer of worlds.”
    “It’s time to take out the trash.”

Anyway, I do hope they’re over. *fingers crossed*

http://www.celebitchy.com/329565/jen..._with_nothing/
    Bluebonnet and Clubber Lang like this.

I wonder if 2 years is long enough to sue for palimony. I would love for her to have to pay him a huge chunk of money.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

And behind the scenes she will be nice and he will get his clothes back.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I wonder if 2 years is long enough to sue for palimony. I would love for her to have to pay him a huge chunk of money.
    In his case it should be pali-gnomey.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information