Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Dancer Casper Smart?

She's an idiot.

And a bad dresser.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bitch is either plain crazy or dickmatized.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Bitch is either plain crazy or dickmatized.
    I'm voting both.

I can get on board with that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ken Baker from E! is taking questions right now on Twitter about anything---so I asked him he thought this nutcase would actually marry the teenager and he said NO, absolutely no.

Just his opinion, but I mean, she would have to be fucking STUPID to do it. Which means it will probably happen.

Well, he's directing her videos...

Jennifer Lopez proves she has no intention of slowing down with steamy new video featuring topless shots with new 'tattoos'

By Holly Thomas
    PUBLISHED: 10:11, 4 May 2012 | UPDATED: 14:07, 4 May 2012

Jennifer Lopez proves she's still got the jump on younger music stars with her fast-paced new video for her single Follow The Leader, a collaboration with Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel.
    The video- which was released on Twitter- sees J-Lo waking up topless in a plush apartment in Acapulco Mexico, when she receives a message saying 'Wanna play?' from Wisin.
    She shows off two pretty impressive new 'tattoos' on her back and chest as she sits topless on the bed.
    Scroll down for video...

Follow the Leader: Jennifer Lopez shows off an impressive tattoo reading Lideres- meaning 'leader' in Spanish- in her new video

Body art: Jennifer shows off a second tattoo, which looks like a dragon, on her back as she stretches

The fake tattoo shown on J-Lo's chest as she sits up spells 'Lideres', meaning 'leader' in Spanish.

More...

The singer stretches, then puts on a black top and tight trousers, and starts an epic chase around the city with the Winsen and , leaping across the streets and through buildings, offering a Crouching Tuger Hidden Dragon-style tour.

These scenes are interspersed with shots of Jennifer dancing on a rooftop in plastic black trousers and a gold and black top.

Teamed up: The song is a collaboration with Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Wisin & Yande

The chase is on: Jennifer changes in to an all-black outfit and leads an epic run around Acapulco

Panoramic view: The video features some stunning shots of the city
    At 42 Jennifer still boasts the same incredible figure, and moves that dancers in their twenties would envy.

Wearing her favourite bronze make-up, with pretty pink lips for a pretty, fresh look, Jennifer could easily pass for a woman ten years younger.

Of course there was never any question of J-Lo's stunning looks and talents not stealing the show, considering her boyfriend Casper Smart, 25, directed the shoot.

Natural beauty: Jennifer's flawless skin and minimal bronze make-up and pink lipstick made her look ten years younger

Got the moves: J-Lo shows off her famous behind as she dances up a storm

Special attention: The video was directed by J-Lo's 25-year-old beau Casper Smart

Her song lyrics certainly show no sign of getting less steamy, including lines such as 'Baby, the way that I'm working my body, Can tell that you already like it,
    I make you lose your cabeza.'

The superstar is already gearing up for her forthcoming MEGA 2012 Tour tour- and this time she's bringing her four-year-old twins Max and Emme along with her.

The tour, which will be a joint venture with Enrique Iglesias, will kick off in Montreal, Canada, on July 14 and continue across North America, including stops in Washington, Los Angeles and Miami.

Run for your life! J-Lo is seen racing through buildings at super-high speed

Don't mind me: Jennifer appears to invade a couple's home at one stage of the chase

Partners in crime: The pair grin at each other from their vantage point on a roof

'I don’t know how that’s all going to work. This is my first time. I’m going to see,' J-Lo told reporters during her press conference in Los Angeles on Monday.

'They’ll get on the bus with me and it’ll be a learning experience for both of us,' she added.
    Thankfully there's somewhere to go if the kids need a breather while J-Lo's on the road.

'Luckily, there’s always Grandma’s house if they get really tired and stir-crazy,' the American Idol judge explained.

Latin flavour: J-Lo was keen to keep the Latina spirit strong in her latest single

What are you running from? The reason for the high-speed chase is never really explained
    'They can go with their grandma for a few days and then come back.'

Jennifer said that she plans to 'feel that out as I go,' because 'I can’t be away from them for too long, so they’ll be with me most of the time.'

Time to party: The video ends with shots of J-Lo in her clubbing gear

Keeping busy: Jennifer is currently planning her MEGA 2012 tour with Enrique Iglesias

Free Charmed.

Its not the 'same' figure. She used to have a curvier body. I don't now if its her workout routine or if she had something 'done' in that department, but her shape has changed a lot in 20 years.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

But... she's a natural beauty.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

*8*
    Silver Member

She said on E! that she calls Casper, Bo and that he is the guy in charge of all the dancing.

What is her preoccupation with fugly? Doesn't she want to give some of her offspring a fighting chance?

wow that vid was horrible. dancing? that has nothing to do with dancing, really. If she would dance like that in a club nobody would notice her.
    -

Yeah, you keepin it real with your deodorant product placement!
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

"Jennifer's flawless skin and minimal bronze make-up and pink lipstick made her look ten years younger"

Ya, it had nothing to do with the lens filters and lighting. The backup dancer directed the video, and JLo wrote this lame ass article.

Why can't she just fuck a man without involving him in her career?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    Why can't she just fuck a man without involving him in her career?
    Because it wouldn't be Jennifer Lopez; it would be somebody "normal". Jennifer's world is all about promoting "Jennifer Lopez: The Brand", no matter how irrelevant the brand has become.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information