Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Is Jennifer Lopez Dating Dancer Casper Smart?

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    she just cannot stay single.
    This.

She can't stay single to save her life.

And this guy looks like a Kevin Federline, Jr.

Elite Member

this screams desperate and delusional to me.

Dickmatization is no joke

fgg

Jennifer Lopez Jets Off to Morocco with Casper Smart

Jennifer Lopez and new love Casper Smart continue their jet setting romance with a trip to Morocco.

They left Los Angeles on a private jet Tuesday night and landed in Morocco on Thursday, were she's set to perform at the launch of the Morocco Mall in Casablanca.

"Jennifer had the best time in Hawaii with Casper and her two kids," a source close to the singer tells PEOPLE. "She felt rested and was excited to head to Casablanca for work."

Her dancer beau seemed excited for the trip as well, Tweeting on Tuesday, "getting all my stuff ready and packed for Casablanca tonight" and later, "off to Morocco!!!!"

The couple's trip to North Africa comes just days after their Thanksgiving getaway to Hawaii, where the pair were photographed relaxing poolside together and playing with Lopez's daughter Emme on the beach.

While her holiday vacation was a family affair, this time Lopez, 42, is flying solo with Smart.

"Casper is with her, but she left the kids in L.A.," the source added. "Jennifer is expected back in L.A. before she heads to Peru with her kids for work."

She's certainly racking up the frequent flier miles!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post
    Her career was already over, I dunno which idiots made her relevant again. I wish that dumb Diva would go away.
    I also thought her career was over years ago...maybe Marc Anthony helped her re-build her career with singing a few duets, and then she became an US Idol judge.

Her career IS over at my house.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

The Truth Behind the Jennifer Lopez Wedding Rumor

Is Jennifer Lopez ready to walk down the aisle with Casper Smart?

Speculation ricocheted around the web that the pop star, 42, and her beau, 24, might be ready to tie the knot when fashion designer Roberto Cavalli seemed to send out an intriguing Tweet to his followers on Monday.

"Today , Jenifer Lopez. Call me...... She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next weding. !" he appeared to Tweet. "Wich color ... Do you advise me. ?"

But any imminent plans for the couple to wed are not true. Cavalli's rep tells PEOPLE that the designer's account had been hacked and "therefore it's completely false," and a close Lopez source says, "They are not getting married. They are not even engaged." Lopez's rep also denies she's getting married.

But that doesn't mean Lopez and Smart aren't still going strong. In fact, the couple seem to be getting along better than ever. Just this week, the pair spent time in Acapulco, Mexico, where Lopez filmed a music video. And Smart has been spotted supporting Lopez during live tapings of American Idol.

"Jennifer thinks she is very lucky to have met Casper," says the close source. "He is everything that Marc wasn't: kind, supportive, appreciative...There is a lot of love between [them]. He treats her like a queen."

Smart has been bonding with Lopez' twins Max and Emme, 4, as well. "He is great with Max and Emme and genuinely cares about them," says the source.

Meanwhile, Lopez and Marc Anthony, 43, who split in July of last year, have still not finalized their divorce, although a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE that they filed "months ago."

That sucky ass American Idol gave her fast fading self a bump up in relevancy. Gawd I can't wait for that stupid show to go down, it's been circling the bowl forever. If I were gonna watch a singing competition show it'd probably be The Voice. Just from what I've seen.

One I'm certainly not gonna miss is America's Got Talent now that they have Howard Stern.

Yeah JLo does look like his mommy in those pics where he's hugging her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

JLo’s manager thinks she’s slumming too

I don’t know how this happens but whatever, if JLo’s manager wants to run his mouth in Vogue and give us the good, legitimate gossip that doesn’t come from some anonymous commenter on a blog that people *think* *might* be a movie star, I won’t complain. Maybe this is what he has to resort to: public humiliation so that she can open her eyes and look around, finally realise she’s been squatting in the slums for several months. STOP THE WEDDING!

Benny Medina spoke to the magazine about JLo’s relationship with Casper Smart. He basically confirms what we know - that she’s really into it when gross men love her:

“(Jennifer’s) not oblivious to her own reality right now, as in: 'Damn, I'm 42 with a 24-year-old. Why? We talked about it and she was just like, 'It's not even the age, Benny. It's actually that I just came out of a relationship where I felt like I was kind of not getting what I needed. And I'm open! So somebody who steps in right now and is actually touching me in a way – it's very fertile ground!’

The thing that I always sort of wished is that she would give herself time to just naturally meet someone, instead of having obsessive guys pursue her. The ease with which that obsession becomes a relationship I think sometimes works against her ability to have a real meaningful relationship. And she never half does anything. When she commits to anything in her work, her life, or her relationships, she is in it."

See?

Benny’s worried that she’ll married him too. Because that’s what she does, this girl:

She falls in love. With ANYONE.

Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail

fgg

US Weekly: Jennifer Lopez’s marriage to Casper Smart is imminent

Yes we’ve heard this rumor many times before, including the detail that Lopez is ready to have Casper’s babies. The difference is that this is now in US Weekly, the celebrity mouthpiece. Jennifer previously had a “source” tell People last month that she “thinks she is very lucky to have met Casper. He is everything that Marc wasn’t: kind, supportive, appreciative…There is a lot of love between [them]. He treats her like a queen.” At that time, Jennifer’s people denied that she and Casper were engaged. This was in response to a tweet by none other than Roberto Cavalli claiming that Lopez had called him and asked her “to create a special dress. For her next wedding.” So it sounds like it’s on, and US agrees and has more details. Lopez is just waiting for her divorce from Anthony to be final, because she can’t wait to marry Smart and get knocked up again at 42. Her clock is ticking.

Lopez, 42, “is telling friends she wants to marry Casper,” a confidant tells US. And she can barely wait until October, the earliest her divorce from Marc Anthony, 43, could be official. The mom of twins Max and Emma, 4, wants another baby – pronto – says the insider. “Frankly, she doesn’t have all the time in the world,” says the source. But it’s not just about a baby. Says the pal, “she’s certain she wants to be with Casper forever.”

The singer already knows what it’s like to wake up to Smart every day. The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings. “He provides what she hasn’t had in years,” says the Lopez source. “He’s very supportive and devoted.” His attention to her kids only adds to his appeal. “She wants to have a traditional family,” says the Lopez source. “She loves how playful he is with them.”

Indeed, Smart – who brashly asked for her digits while dancing in her “Papi” video last August – has “made her feel young,” says the Lopez source. Even better, unlike Anthony, he lets her call the shots. “He exists only for her,” says the confidant. “Marc controlled her, and now she’s in control.”

[From US Weekly, print edition, May 7, 2012]

The stuff at the end about how supportive and devoted Casper is sounds just like what she told People last month, so I don’t doubt this is coming from her camp.

We know how quickly it ended the last time Lopez married a backup dancer, and the last time she married a waiter. She stays with the powerful, successful types like Diddy, Affleck and Anthony. Why doesn’t she just look at her own dating history? She’s so dickmatized by this doofy kid she’s paying him over half a million a year just to hang out with her! It’s going to cost her a lot more than that when they inevitably split.

http://www.celebitchy.com/223257/us_...to_go_through/

She's so up and down with guys...the waiter, then Diddy, the backup dancer, then Ben Affleck, Marc Anthony, the backup dancer part 2. Bizarre. This is a woman who cannot stand to be alone.

The singer already knows what it’s like to wake up to Smart every day.
    She has no fucking clue how to do this.

Even better, unlike Anthony, he lets her call the shots. “He exists only for her,” says the confidant. “Marc controlled her, and now she’s in control.”
    Well DUH. Glamorous pool boy.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Considering Marc just filed for divorce on April 11, they have some time to wait before a marriage is "imminent". He filed in LA so at least 6 months before it's finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    US Weekly: Jennifer Lopez’s marriage to Casper Smart is imminent
    Cha-CHING!

The singer already knows what it’s like to wake up to Smart every day. The 5-foot-8 dancer has practically moved into her L.A. home and even sits in on her business meetings.
    He's either awfully cozy or Co$.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Yay LOVE it! This should be super fun to watch go down in flames. ALMOST as much as that other two idiots....won't mention any names. Oh wait, yes I will mention names, I mean, how will she see the google alert otherwise? LEANN RIMES AND EDDIE CIBRIAN. THOSE TWO ugly whorebags.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information