Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez call off two year engagement

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Didn't he used to be better looking? Was he always this goofy looking?

I too, think JLo should be able to do way better than this. Or why not just be alone?
    IMO he was always goofy looking.

Heheh.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

My thoughts on J Lo is that she is very good looking, but I never got the hype. She's kind of an okay actor, but I think she represented a branding opportunity more than anything. Seems to have a huge entourage with her and need a lot of pampering. That is stuff that I generally loathe.

She seems to have utterly abysmal taste in guys, and ultimately that is a reflection on her. I bet she married Ojani Noa (sp?) just because she felt guilty about losing her virginity. Ben Affleck - suited to her physically, and very talented, but he is a colossal mess, and was at his worst with her. Puff Daddy? Just for the hype. Marc Anthony - I hear she really cared for him, but he is like the Latino Larry King in terms of looks. And he seems to be a big cheater - probably to compensate for his looks. A-Rod - hype, and probably to get back in shape for "Hustler's" and a new round of endorsements.

^^ "Latino Larry King"
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

She and Marc Anthony might have been a great couple if they'd met and gotten together BEFORE he was married to someone else with 3 kids! And if he wasn't a man-whore.

Her relationship choices are ultimately about other things (like where she is in life or where she's aspiring to be) than the actual relationship/person. That's why I'm always side-eyeing her relationships. There are things I do admire about JLo but you'd think with her accomplishments and where she is in life she would not have this need to be linked up with someone.

I think some of it does boil down to how she was raised. That you're incomplete without a mayun.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A (vague) denial has been issued:

“All the reports are inaccurate. We are working through some things,” the two claimed in a statement obtained by Page Six.
    ==========
    https://pagesix.com/2021/03/13/jenni...er-split-news/
    Sarzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    IMO he was always goofy looking.
    From a distance, and as someone who never paid attention to him, I would have called him attractive when he was younger. But definitely goofy now. And just tacky, which is worse than goofy.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If I had JLo money and clout I would be more than content being a queen of my own world, sans a king.

I mean, it's not like she couldn't still low-key have a relationship(s) if she wanted companionship or sex.

She's already done the marriage thing several times over. She has her kids. Why this obsession with doing it all over again? She might accidentally end up with a lasting relationship if it didn't have to also be about creating a brand with someone else equally famous that she could take red-carpet pics with.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ "Latino Larry King"
    he's not called chupacabra for nothing.
    also, anyone remember that crotch shot?

he's also total manwhore. i think she loves flashy players/cheaters and all the drama.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think she loves flashy players/cheaters and all the drama.
    That's her, nutshell. She doesn't drink, smoke or drug, so it's her ego that's her vice.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's her, nutshell. She doesn't drink, smoke or drug, so it's her ego that's her vice.
    Ooh. Yes, this. Really good way of putting it.
    sputnik and MsDark like this.

fgg

Alex Rodriguez flies to Dominican Republic to see Jennifer Lopez amid rift

Alex Rodriguez has jumped on a plane to visit Jennifer Lopez in the Dominican Republic after we exclusively revealed the couple is on the outs.

“Happy Monday. New week. New day. Onward. Upward,” he posted in an Instagram story showing the ocean and tagging Lopez.

Lopez, 51, is in the Dominican Republic filming her new movie, “Shotgun Wedding.”

On Friday, Page Six revealed the high-profile pair’s relationship had hit the rocks, and that they had been working to divide their assets in the past few weeks.

However, on Saturday, the couple issued a statement saying that they are “working through some things.”

Sources told Page Six they spent a whole night talking after our bombshell report, and that “They are trying to work through things … but it’s unclear if that means they are staying together.”

They were preparing to tell their kids about their split on Friday, sources close to the couple exclusively told us. Lopez shares 12-year-old twins Emme and Max with ex-husband Marc Anthony, while Rodriguez, 45, is the dad of two daughters, Natasha and Ella, with ex Cynthia Scurtis.

A source also said of the pair over the weekend: “For the last two weeks they have not been together and the last few days they were not good … They’ve been having some crazy issues.

“Could they have a change of heart? Page Six might be responsible for bringing them back together.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/15/alex-...pez-amid-rift/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

No change of heart. He already had his flight booked, and he didn’t want to miss out on sunny warm weather.
    fgg likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Takin' a vacation lesson from Ted Cruz, I see.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez confirm split: We’re ‘better as friends’

By Julie Gordon

April 15, 2021 | 8:23am

Enlarge Image
    Alex Rodriguez and Jennifer Lopez have broken up, stating Thursday: "We are better as friends."WireImage

MORE ON:

JENNIFER LOPEZ

Jennifer Lopez’s $1.8 million engagement ring is still MIA

Alex Rodriguez noticeably missing from Jennifer Lopez’s InStyle cover story

Jennifer Lopez dances to Drake song in tiny bikini

Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez are ‘putting work in’ to mend relationship

Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have confirmed that their engagement is over and they are “better as friends.”
    One month after Page Six broke the stunning news that the power couple had split — although they subsequently claimed to be working on their relationship and were conveniently captured smooching by paparazzi — the stars released a statement Thursday confirming the breakup.
    “We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so,” they said to the “Today” show. “We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects. we wish the best for each other and each other’s children.”
    Lopez, 51, and Rodriguez, 45, also asked for privacy for the sake of their children. The pop superstar is the parent of 13-year-old twins, son Max and daughter Emme, with ex-husband Marc Anthony. The former Yankee has two daughters, Natasha, 16, and Ella, 12, with ex-wife Cynthia Scurtis.
    Page Six previously revealed that the stars — who got engaged in 2019 but postponed their wedding twice, citing the COVID-19 pandemic — had split because of Rodriguez’s scandal with “Southern Charm” star Madison LeCroy.
    At the start of the year, LeCroy’s co-stars accused her on the air of having an inappropriate relationship with married former MLB player. LeCroy later admitted to FaceTiming with Rodriguez but denied anything beyond the calls.
    “He’s never physically cheated on his fiancée with me,” LeCroy told Page Six in February, adding, “I don’t want anything bad for his family, or for mine. We are definitely innocent in this.”
    But a source told Page Six in March, “The Madison LeCroy scandal was the reason they finally broke up. There were already problems, but Jennifer was really embarrassed by it.”
    https://pagesix.com/2021/04/15/jenni...nfirm-breakup/
    Sarzy likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information