Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence: 'I don't like sex. I'm a germaphobe'

With that big Cloud leak of celeb photos, didn't one leak of her shoving some object inside of her for her BF of the time? I'm on a work computer at the moment, so don't want to search.

Yeah, and wasn't there one with cum all over her face, lol? I'll never forget that one. Germaphobe, my ass.

I don't like her; I'm a Jenaphobie
    Brah, BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    With that big Cloud leak of celeb photos, didn't one leak of her shoving some object inside of her for her BF of the time? I'm on a work computer at the moment, so don't want to search.
    Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Yeah, and wasn't there one with cum all over her face, lol? I'll never forget that one. Germaphobe, my ass.
    Lol, these sound like the rumors from high school that I've read about in the heather Locklear thread.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Why the judgement? This was stuff meant for someone who she was involved in a relationship with, not some random that had been picked up in a club or on Tinder. Anyone who hasn't done something naughty/kinky/freaky for someone they are involved with and has only ever had sex in the missionary position with the lights out raise your hand now...

And personally I wholeheartedly agree with her stance on partners getting STD tested before getting it on as people are getting waaaaay to relaxed about shit again, thinking no symptoms means no problems or that everything can be fixed with a pill or a shot so its no biggie...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The pics were meant for the cloud and she was hacked. Twice, IIRC. I don't think she is talking about "partners." Just randoms or career opportunities.
    czb and MohandasKGanja like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Who says, "i talk dick!?" and how will her future casting directors feel about her shunning sex? Gays have to fear coming out in the biz, but this is hetero sexy? i still like her goofball ass.

Bitch please.

Just shut up, JLaw. If you didn't like sex that director wouldn't have ruined his career to make a crappy movie with you in it.

And I'm guessing she found out she was in the clear with Harvey (being able to blackmail her) since she's finally jumped on the wagon with everyone else talking shit about him.

Maybe it seems irrational, but I just do not trust a word that comes out of this heifer's mouth.
    Last edited by MsDark; March 9th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.
    Sarzy, redcat, idunno and 8 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Bitch please.

Just shut up, JLaw. If you didn't like sex that director wouldn't have ruined his career to make a crappy movie with you in it.

And I'm guessing she found out she was in the clear with Harvey (being able to blackmail her) since she's finally jumped on the wagon with everyone else talking shit about him.

Maybe it seems irrational, but I just do not trust a word that comes out of their heifer's mouth.
    Nah not irrational, I think she's a bullshitter too.
    Rusalka likes this.

Howard was actually the one that said dicks are nasty and can cause all kinds of diseases and they just rolled on the conversation from that.

She also stated that the reason she made another statement about Harvey was because he was trying to use her statement that he didn't try anything with her to say hey if she says I didn't do anything, then I didn't do it to anyone else. She clarified that with her statement. What is so wrong with that?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don't like her. I feel like she thinks she so cool or something, but maybe that's just me. As far as her partners getting STI tested though, I agree. I did the same thing with my last boyfriend. You just never know nowadays.
    Kittylady and Mivvi21 like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

She really talks out of both sides of herneck.She reminds me of MeganFox, who just spouted stupid shit to make herself sound edgy.Jennifer sounds like that too.Maybe stock phrases are better becausewithout them, a lot of a-listers sound dumb.Or maybe it’s best that they are honest, that way we know how dumb someof them are.
    idunno, rollo, holly and 3 others like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

The answer to both is "no". I'm not exactly proud that I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the "Fappening", but there are not any shots of her like that. Anyone who cares to verify can just Google that term. There are several sites that are dedicated to storing everything that has come out. And leaks are continuing, even through this week by the way. I guess a bunch of people are still using "password" as their password.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    As far as her partners getting STI tested though, I agree. I did the same thing with my last boyfriend. You just never know nowadays.
    Hell, I made Bloke get a full screening and I'd known him for something like ten years when we started dating. It's always better to be safe.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

isn't she supposed to be on a hiatus? Sush now give us a break already...
    rollo likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information