Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I don’t trust a girl who doesn’t have girlfriends’

I do think this used to be her.

But I'm having a hard time buying that "I love to eat, hate to exercise, don't know/care two shits about fashion" now.

Regardless, constantly hearing this stuff is getting old. Even if it's not bullshit it's starting to sound it.
    levitt and Callalily like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I guess I've bought her line cause I love her. She seems down to earth and loves her family and I like the movies she is in.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I like her too, really.

And even I am getting tired of hearing this.

I imagine it's a nice bone for the people looking for a reason not to like her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, her fashion choices suck so she is right.
    I'm mean just because I don't have girlfriends. I should know better.
    Rusalka and Kittylady like this.

czb

i'm really neutral on her since she seems relatively benign.

however, not sure why she says she knows nothing about fashion. isn't she paid to wear dior?

yes, and paid very well. but it makes her sound more down to earth to be all 'shucks, i'm just a regular girl'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

^^^ ok - then i have an opinion. she should change her shtick, sounds insincere. but at least she isn't plugging dior in every interview. unless they pay her not to.
    redcat likes this.

I like her too, i can imagine that this "I eat food unlike the others here" is to promote a healthier relationship with eating to young girls but she is a liar, she did slim down. In the first hunger games she looked good, a bit porky but i loved that she had some meat on. Now? Not so much anymore.
    Though I can explain that as well with losing the puppy fat. Huh, I guess i really like her.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't find her irritating. Not yet anyway.
    Me either. I still like her so far.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    I like her too, i can imagine that this "I eat food unlike the others here" is to promote a healthier relationship with eating to young girls but she is a liar, she did slim down. In the first hunger games she looked good, a bit porky but i loved that she had some meat on. Now? Not so much anymore.
    Though I can explain that as well with losing the puppy fat. Huh, I guess i really like her.
    You'd consider her "porky" in The Hunger Games? Seriously?

I adore her, and I totally get what she's saying about the girls who eat thing. My friends are I are total blokes, we like drinking pints, large chunks of meat and fart jokes. This behaviour is frowned upon by the majority of girlie girls that we know.

And yeah..porky? Seriously. Get a fucking grip.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

But that's my point. Not all girls who don't drink beer or "large chunks of meat" (that line cracked me up Kari, LOL) are judgemental of the girls who do, or aren't worthy hanging out with. Just because you're not a "guy's girl" or whatever does not make you a neurotic, vain, narcissistic arsehole. I love all sorts of women in my life, and they definitely don't all like the same things or have the same diets or whatever. It doesn't affect whether I like you or not if you order a pizza takeaway every single night or are on a low carb diet.
    Flygirl, dowcat, redcat and 5 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I've been saying for a long time that her whole "I'm just like you!!!" spiel is manufactured and phony. She should really try something new at this point. But, to be fair, whether she changed up her whole "I'm so normal" thing or not, I probably still wouldn't like her. Something about her bothers me.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I hate this interview. There's a lot I don't like about, but it's too late at night to go into. I will say, fuck you for not trusting people who don't have girlfriends. You have no idea why people do or don't have friends. As for me? I only have guy friends where I live. But that's by chance, and I really don't have many friends at all. It takes a lot for me to consider someone a true friend, and I don't think I could possibly have more than a handful in my life anyway. Circumstances dictate. It's not like I'm on a warpath against having friends who are girls, but it so happens that currently anyone who I'd said is a friend is a guy. I suppose I'm untrustworthy. I'd rather be untrustworthy than have a crowd of people around me who present all the right appearances for being "friends" but in actual fact are acquaintances who I have ony circumstantial connection to, and will never talk to again once those circumstances are gone.
    Belt Up, Kittylady, palta and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I'm sick of her "my girlfriends who eat" crap. You know what Jennifer, you can eat what you want and keep your figure, good for you. Some of us have to be careful and want to stay in shape so cut out a lot of crap. Doesn't mean I'm not a fun person or shallow or not a "real woman". She's getting on my tits now with her self-righteous bollocks.

Though she's still very young, her figure won't always the same as she gets older. Plus, I am sure has her own Personal Trainers, unlike us.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information