Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: New Couple Alert?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Some places are reporting that she was sick of having to have to deal with Goopy casting an organic and ethically sourced shadow over everything. If this is true then I can see the same thing happening again and again unless Chris wins back his balls in the divorce. Goopy strikes me as the type who'll quite happily move on with her own life but want to keep a controlling death grip on her ex's personal life too.
    I so hope he goes back to Alexa, who couldn't give less about public opinion. She probably would just give Goop the middle finger in public. Just the fact that this smoking skeleton is way thinner and cooler then Goop...
    snoopqueen, Belt Up and Sunrider like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Maybe he just wouldn't fart in front of her.
    No doubt he's been very, very strictly trained; Goopy has zero tolerance for vul-gah behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Especially since she isn't.
    BuffyKatniss likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    ... Just the fact that this smoking skeleton is way thinner and cooler then Goop...
    she's cooler? i don't know much about her, but she looks like an aphid to me.

Alexa Chung is not cool. She's clearly got an eating disorder and wears clothes we are told are "fashionable" and "cool" but she just looks like a tryhard to me.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Goopy strikes me as the type who'll quite happily move on with her own life but want to keep a controlling death grip on her ex's personal life too.
    I fucking HATE women like that!
    arie_skop and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ I think Goop can't stand the thought of anyone being 'better' than her, that's why I can see her storming any future relationships Chris Martin has for some time to come. She won't accept that someone could possibly move on and 'replace' her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Alexa Chung is not cool. She's clearly got an eating disorder and wears clothes we are told are "fashionable" and "cool" but she just looks like a tryhard to me.

Can we at least agree that the fashion 'in' crowd perceive her as the cool one. I can see that Goop would hate her far more then Jennifer.
    cornelison likes this.

Silver Member

theres something about him that screams to me hes the type of guy you pick up at a club, take him home and he doesnt leave for months

Elite Member

Can we at least agree that the fashion 'in' crowd perceive her as the cool one. I can see that Goop would hate her far more then Jennifer.
    I don't know that much about Alexa, and who knows what goes on in the Goopster's mind, but my thought would be that she doesn't seem to have a lot of accomplishments and that Gwynnie can comfortably feel superior to her. But then again, she probably thinks Jen is a fat hick. I could see J-Law being a bit more threatening, though, because she's a better actress than Goopy and everyone talks about how down-to-earth and fun she is. Assuming Goopy is human like the rest of us (fair assumption or no?) I think she just might be bugged to see her ex take up with a 25-year old, when age is the one thing she can't really micro-manage.

I dunno, it could go either way. CM is too dull to spend much time thinking about, anyway.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Assuming Goopy is human like the rest of us (fair assumption or no?) I think she just might be bugged to see her ex take up with a 25-year old, when age is the one thing she can't really micro-manage.
    I'm thinking that Chris Martin won't ever be looking at the higher side of 35. I see him sticking to the under 30 crowd for some hot chick (smart, not bimbo) dating and eventual spawning of new family, kind of like Guy Richie style.
    arie_skop likes this.

Damn, J-Law would have made a really great stepmother. They could all have sat on the couch watching KUWTK together eating buckets of cheetos!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Damn, J-Law would have made a really great stepmother. They could all have sat on the couch watching KUWTK together eating buckets of cheetos!
    Or reruns of Honey boo boo and eat sketti for lunch.

I think they are still together. One of the tabloid shows said she was seen arriving at his house this past weekend.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Chris should have a one-night stand with Courtney Love. Goop would spend a year disinfecting her home and her bed sheets.

Both Lawrence and Paltrow have Oscars and successful nose jobs. Other than that it drives Goop crazy that Lawrence is so much YOUNGER than her. Word was that Goop was on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Who can blame her. It's more fun getting it on with a boyfriend and almost ex-husband. Wait a minute. Chris had a girlfriend and his ex as well. Lawrence caught on quickly and decided that she didn't want any part of the Martin-Paltrow freak show.

Chris Martin has no balls. If he wants to do something constructive with his life get the damned divorce. If not, he'll be henpecked for the rest of his life. I have no respect for a man like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^^ He's probably glad to have someone he can take out to dinner that won't bore him with pretentious talk. Being with Gwynnie must have been one long boring conversation on yoga, macrobiotic food and over priced afghans.
    It's worse. She won't allow meat in the house. Maybe he wears a bib at the dinner table too.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Haha, he's dating the anti-Gwyneth. Pizza and ciggies does sound better than macrobiotic rice served with EVOO made from olives picked by Greek virgins.
    How many virgins?
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; December 29th, 2014 at 04:12 PM.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Multiquote is your friend. Please use the little icon at the bottom right of each post that you wish to quote and people won't get annoyed with you and start reporting you for post-whoring.
    twitchy2.0 and Froogy like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information