Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: New Couple Alert?

I loathe Coldplay and seeing them live was one of the low points of my festival-going experience - it was like watching a glass of milk play the piano. Very wet.

But I don't hate Chris personally, based solely on his guest spot on Extras - he was self-deprecating and very funny. If he's good enough for Ricky Gervais, he's good enough for JLaw.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

True story- a Coldplay song came on at work today and I almost screamed , I'm not even sure what song it was but I think my brain started crying

I kind of like Chris. The few interviews I've seen of him he came across as funny and humble. His awkwardness is quite charming.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm hoping she comes to her senses and soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    This pairing makes me sad and I don't know why. Maybe it's the idea of her listening adoringly to him as he sings, or the fact that he's an older, divorced dad with 2 kids coming off a long marriage. Yeah, I know, divorced people need love too. I'm not a big fan of Coldplay but they are OK. I am sure he has his charms. Still, seems like a waste to me. He doesn't seem like a good prospect for either a fling or for a more serious relationship.
    I have three thoughts - She's going to have lots of dates and relationships following this one. He's probably over the moon with the free spirit award winning hot young woman. She'll get scared off by his possessive ways and dump his ass. In my gossipy mind, Goopy may not want him but she won't want anyone else to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Eeeeeh, now that's all I see when I look at that picture. He's so yuck.
    Imagine french kissing that, his spit all slobbered on the face. Drool spilling everywhere
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Stop it!!!!
    dexter7 and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Kinda hoping the pics don't leak in this case.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i'd fuck him but then i have a thing for skinny english boys. i fucking hate his lame band though.
    Ah ah, same here !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Jennifer Lawrence/Chris martin = Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes 2.0
    Go Habs Go!!

I figure Chris can't be all bad because his BFF is my soul mate Simon Pegg but I still don't think he's the guy for my adopted daughter.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I figure Chris can't be all bad because his BFF is my soul mate Simon Pegg but I still don't think he's the guy for my adopted daughter.
    LOOOOVVEEE Simon Peg
    gas_chick likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Goopy is going for the official title of Ex Wife From Hell if anything in this article is to be believed.

Gwyneth Paltrow 'draws up rota' to balance Chris Martin's time with her, their children and new girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence

They might have consciously uncoupled, but it seems Gwyneth Paltrow is still making sure she has a significant place in Chris Martin's life.
    That is if reports surrounding the separated couple are true, that claim Gwyneth has drawn up a schedule to ensure Chris spends enough time with her and their children.
    Sources also claim that while the 41-year old actress is happy with the Coldplay star dating Jennifer Lawrence, she is 'uncompromising with the amount of time she expects him to spend with their family'.

A source allegedly told Grazia UK: 'She's drawn up a rota to balance his time living life as a bachelor and seeing Jennifer with honouring their many family commitments.'
    They say Chris, 37, is 'torn' that Gwyneth has this much power over him, even though she was the one who ended their marriage.

'Gwyneth still has a lot of control over him, which isn't exactly desirable to prospective girlfriends,' the source tells the magazine.
    'The way things are are the moment, no sane person would want to be an accessory to their conscious uncoupling.'

The so-called 'rota' clearly hasn't put Jennifer, 24, off as she watched Chris perform at the iHeart Festival in Las Vegas over the weekend, and the couple arrived back in Los Angeles on a private jet together.
    The Oscar-winning actress and British musician's relationship was revealed in August but they first sparked rumours they were dating after they were spotted in deep conversation at the after-party for Coldplay's Royal Albert Hall gig in London on July 1.
    They reportedly spent the following weeks texting each other.

Chris - who has daughter, Apple, 10, and son, Moses, eight, with Gwyneth - is reportedly so smitten with Jennifer that he has been writing songs for her.

Though Paltrow wasn't too happy that her estranged husband's name was brought up in most reports following the online leak of Lawrence's nude photos.

MailOnline have contacted both Gwyneth and Chris's representatives for comment.

Gwyneth Paltrow balances Chris Martin's family time and girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence | Daily Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I seriously had to Google 'rota'
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Gold Member

Chris - who has daughter, Apple, 10, and son, Moses, eight, with Gwyneth - is reportedly so smitten with Jennifer that he has been writing songs for her.
    God help us all ...
    redcat and firebrat1229 like this.

Does she have to be a control freak about everything? OK, rhetorical question.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information