Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: New Couple Alert?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It seems that famous people fall head-over-heels-in-love very quickly. Most of my friends and family members that have divorced didn't date for a long time. At least until the divorce was final. Not for anything really, other than just not wanting to have another relationship start while another was ending.
    But only with another famous person. They have standards!
    arie_skop and SoCalMarie like this.

Jennifer Lawrence Joins Chris Martin Backstage at iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014!

Jennifer Lawrence shows off her midriff in a crop top while walking around backstage at the 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival on Friday evening (September 19) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    The 24-year-old actress was in attendance to support her new boyfriendChris Martin, who is at the festival performing with his band Coldplay.
    This is the second time this week thatJennifer is supporting her new man. Shereportedly sang along to every word atChris‘ concert at the Ace Hotel Theatre in Los Angeles this past Wednesday.
    “She knew every word to every song and there was a glisten in her eye as she watched Chris perform,” a source told E! News. “She couldn’t take her eyes off him.”
    FYI: Jennifer is wearing an Emilio Pucci top and pants.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She's probably going to suffer a big let-down with this one.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

God he's ugly.
    greysfang and Tater Tot like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    God he's ugly.
    I was just thinking that he looks a hell of a lot hotter and healthier since he's unloaded Goopie.

No, he's ugly and I'm glad that I don't know his Muzak.
    greysfang and Beeyotch like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

His hair looks unnaturally furry, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I guarantee you've heard the Scientist and Clocks (definitely Clocks) if you youtube them.
    yes, and clocks! that's another good song from them.

i'd fuck him but then i have a thing for skinny english boys. i fucking hate his lame band though.
    Mrs P, faithanne and Tiny Pixie like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm hoping she comes to her senses and soon.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

This pairing makes me sad and I don't know why. Maybe it's the idea of her listening adoringly to him as he sings, or the fact that he's an older, divorced dad with 2 kids coming off a long marriage. Yeah, I know, divorced people need love too. I'm not a big fan of Coldplay but they are OK. I am sure he has his charms. Still, seems like a waste to me. He doesn't seem like a good prospect for either a fling or for a more serious relationship.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

All I see in that picture is the spit on the side of his mouth. Nobody would bang that if he wasn't famous

Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin spotted together for the first time as they jet back to LA after iHeart Radio Festival in Las VegasAlthough their relationship was only revealed last month, it was recently reported that Chris Martin has fallen in love with Jennifer Lawrence.
    And the romance is definitely heating up, as these first pictures of the new couple together since they started dating show.
    Chris, 37 and 24-year-old Jennifer were spotted stepping off a private jet together in Van Nuys in Los Angeles on Saturday, looking very much like a couple who have been together for some time.

The casually dressed couple seemed perfectly at ease with each other, indicating this is definitely not just a fling.
    Jennifer was clad in a grey vest minidress, which showed off her long toned legs and a checked shirt tied around her waist. She tried to go incognito with a beanie and sunglasses but there was no hiding her identity.
    Meanwhile Chris was also dressed down in jeans and a blue T-shirt, along with his signature newsboy cap. He carried a brown satchel slung over one shoulder.
    The pair were spotted chatting to the crew and some pals as they left the plane and walked over to a waiting car.

This is the first time the father of two and his Hunger Games star girlfriend have been seen together since their romance was reported in April.
    Jennifer and Chris' relationship was revealed in August but they first sparked rumours they were dating after they were spotted in deep conversation at the after-party for Coldplay's Royal Albert Hall gig in London on July 1.
    They reportedly spent the following weeks texting each other.
    Chris - who has daughter, Apple, 10, and son, Moses, eight, with Gwyneth Paltrow - is reportedly so smitten with Jennifer that he has been writing songs for her.

Read more: PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin spotted together for the first time as they jet back to LA after iHeart Radio Festival in Las Vegas | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    All I see in that picture is the spit on the side of his mouth. Nobody would bang that if he wasn't famous
    Eeeeeh, now that's all I see when I look at that picture. He's so yuck.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

He's stoked - Jennifer seems like the total opposite of Goopy... I assume Jennifer is actually pleasant to be around/fun to talk to.

He's not my ideal mate, but if they're having fun, then whatever...
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information