Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: New Couple Alert?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I kind of like him. I'm a weirdo, so....
    Yeah.... I like him too. People say he's whiny and a lot of shit he says is crap, but I still have a soft spot. I blame the music video Yellow.
    nothanks, KrisNine and sprynkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I would totally date/fuck him, but only because he is English (and rather weaselly looking. I have a weaselly looking, foreign guy fetish). In unpopular opinion territory, I like more that a few Coldplay songs (I love the song Clocks, it's the piano in it). Not to mention, I would do unspeakable things to him, just to find out dirt on Gwynnie, just to divulge on here.
    Thanks for taking one for the team.
    Jazzy, bootspaige and lindsaywhit like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

The Scientist is a beautiful song. I do wish Coldplay didn't sing it though.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    slightly condescending—comments in typical Gwyneth fashion. JLaw isn't too bad a choice. "Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse,'" the source says.
    Condescending? GP? NOOOOOOO Never.

I would be surprised if her kids saw Hunger Games but they might now.

Martin nor Lawrence leave me neither hot or cold but the fact that they would hook up, is so not gluten free.

The Scientist is a really great song. I have to admit, I do like some Coldplay. Yep. I said it.
    arie_skop, Tati, *Kat* and 1 others like this.

I don't think that I've ever heard a song by them...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I guarantee you've heard the Scientist and Clocks (definitely Clocks) if you youtube them.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    see, for some reason i think this conscious coupling would upset goopy less than the alexa chung allegations.

I saw pictures of Chung yesterday and I have to agree.
    She probably thinks JLAW is this fat southern farmer girl, while Alexa is the cool ITgirl who hangs out with the fashion people, smokes drinks and doesn't give a ...

^^You guys are exactly right....

Gwyneth Paltrow Not Mad About Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence, Thinks "He Could Do Worse"

Celebrity News Aug. 22, 2014 AT 8:50AM By Allison Takeda

Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't object to estranged husband Chris Martin dating Jennifer
    No jealous ex here! Time will tell if the odds are ever in their favor, but Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence can at least rest assured that the Coldplay singer's estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, has no objections to their budding romance.

A source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that the Goop founder, 41, wishes only the best for Martin, dad to her two kids, Apple, 10, and Moses, 8. "Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse,'" the pal says of Paltrow's feelings about fellow blonde Oscar winner Lawrence, 24, dating her ex. "She just wants him to be happy."

Indeed, the Iron Man 3 actress has remained close with the British rocker, 37, since their "conscious uncoupling" in March. Paltrow even gave the singer a shout-out in her Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS video. Speaking about their post-split bond during a radio interview in late July, Martin said, "We're friends and proud parents. There's lots of love, and that's it." Hear more of Martin's thoughts on their split.

The mom of two, for her part, has moved on with Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk. Their relationship evolved from professional to romantic after the Shakespeare in Love star guest-starred on the Fox dramedy as substitute teacher Holly Holliday.

Lawrence, meanwhile, split from on-again, off-again boyfriend Nicholas Hoult earlier this year. "They just weren't together a lot. Her life is a whirlwind," a different source previously told Us of the breakup. "It just got to be too hard for now."

Read more: Gwyneth Paltrow Not Mad About Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Chris Martin 'serenades' Jennifer Lawrence at Coldplay gig as she's spotted supporting him from crowd

Chris Martin might be keen to keep his rumoured relationship with Jennifer Lawrence under wraps, but it appears he's OK to shout it from the rooftops while he's performing.
    Which must mean it's love.
    The singer was performing with the rest of Coldplay in Los Angeles on Wednesday when the Hunger Games actress was reportedly spotted supporting him from the crowd.
    And according to US Weekly, Chris couldn't keep his eyes off her as he performed.
    "Just before the show was supposed to start, Jennifer Lawrence walked toward the stage, surrounded by a couple girlfriends, trying to find their seat," a source told the site.
    "They looked a little rushed, like they wanted to get to their seat before the show started so someone on the theatre staff helped them out."

But while they have kept things low key until now, the site reports Chris only had eyes for one girl.
    "Chris gave a good look around the room and then spotted someone up on the balcony," the source added. "He pointed and said 'Aha! I see you!' and then smiled and waved. He kept looking up in the direction during the show and smiling, pointing, singing to her."
    Well, that's adorable.
    The star was filmed leaving the gig and kept her head down and covered by her hands the whole way to her car (see video above).
    Jennifer looked casual in a "slinky dark blue dress", just hours after she was spotted for the first time wearing some tiny shorts, t-shirt and a grey beanie - for the first time since her naked photo hacking scandal.

The 24-year-old put the drama behind her by wearing a T-shirt with a very positive message on it- a quote from children’s author Roald Dahl.
    It read: “'If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
    It’s thought the Hunger Games star, who was also wearing a pair of tiny cut-off shorts, had been to visit new boyfriend Chris, as she was pictured near his Malibu home.
    According to an insider the Magic hitmaker, 37, is smitten with his new girlfriend and treats her to romantic dinners at his house. The source said: "Jen has made a few visits to his Malibu house."

Chris Martin 'serenades' Jennifer Lawrence at Coldplay gig as she's spotted supporting him from crowd - 3am & Mirror Online

Now I believe this coupling is happening.

God to be serenaded by Chris Martin surely this is against the Geneva convention , it seems like a form on torture . Coldplay music makes me want to get violent
    rollo, greysfang, kasippu and 2 others like this.

It's gonna be like Brangelina all over again! Duck and cover!

It seems that famous people fall head-over-heels-in-love very quickly. Most of my friends and family members that have divorced didn't date for a long time. At least until the divorce was final. Not for anything really, other than just not wanting to have another relationship start while another was ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    It's gonna be like Brangelina all over again! Duck and cover!

YES!!!! please let this happen, years and years of headlines that gwynnie is still in love with him, she is all alone, pregnant and alone (when she indulged in a grape too many)..... The utter anger of goop.
    I am a mean person.
    Mrs P likes this.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information