Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin: New Couple Alert?

I equal Coldplay music to a form of torture , and his pale skin and sloppy look are so unappealing it nearly makes my skin crawl
    kasippu and snoopqueen like this.

^ The whole way he hops on stage and tips his head back. Weird.
    snoopqueen likes this.

he's probably in 7th heaven with her being the complete opposite of goopy, but what does she see in him? i refuse to believe this until we have solid proof.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

I'm just hoping this is true as the biggest possible FU to Gwennie. Not that I don't think JLaw could do better. Personally, creepy, pale emo singers aren't my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    I'm just hoping this is true as the biggest possible FU to Gwennie. Not that I don't think JLaw could do better. Personally, creepy, pale emo singers aren't my thing.
    Same here. She is the opposite of Gwyneth snobby, marcobio, organic, detox, Paltrow BUT she is also an oscar winning actress and starring in Hunger Games. Waiting for gwennies' Aniston style Vanity Fair article
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Is it wrong to want this only because I hope it's bugging the hell out of Gwyneth...
    lindsaywhit and Belt Up like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    he's probably in 7th heaven with her being the complete opposite of goopy, but what does she see in him? i refuse to believe this until we have solid proof.
    I keep seeing comments in different places saying he's charming and funny in person. Perhaps he is and perhaps that's the attraction but personally I can't see past the anemic inherited Goopness of the man to consider him being a good laugh.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Is it wrong to want this only because I hope it's bugging the hell out of Gwyneth...
    If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right. I'm thinking it must be driving Gwyneth crazy--not only is JL a better actress than GP, but she's generally very well-liked. Still, JL and CM seem like an odd couple, but who knows what attracts people to each other anyway.
    lindsaywhit, BITTER and kasippu like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

^ If you're talking about Hollywood, money and fame perhaps? There's a limited pool if you want to date another celebrity.

I just don't see JLaw being entertained for long with concer schedules, sharing space with his kiddos, time in the Hamptons, etc. Regardless of him being more like her than Goopy, he has many years of being a coparent with her to endure. She seems so young in spirit, and in reality, for all of this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I would totally date/fuck him, but only because he is English (and rather weaselly looking. I have a weaselly looking, foreign guy fetish). In unpopular opinion territory, I like more that a few Coldplay songs (I love the song Clocks, it's the piano in it). Not to mention, I would do unspeakable things to him, just to find out dirt on Gwynnie, just to divulge on here.
    dksnj and Jazzy like this.

I did read somewhere that they will now be known as "Martin Lawrence" which is kinda cute.
    bootspaige likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gwynnie seems to be a total ball buster type woman.It might make JLaw, a smideg more interesting, if she's a ball buster too. I'll throw in daddy issues too, since she is 24, and he is 37. I would laugh even harder, if it was because she lets him hit french fries or some such.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    I just don't see JLaw being entertained for long with concer schedules, sharing space with his kiddos, time in the Hamptons, etc. Regardless of him being more like her than Goopy, he has many years of being a coparent with her to endure. She seems so young in spirit, and in reality, for all of this.
    That reminds me of another thing that would drive Goopy crazy--her kids will probably think that JL is really cool because of that whole Katniss thing.

Okay, I'm almost feeling sorry for GP at this point.
    kasippu likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Gwyneth Paltrow On Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence - - Marie Claire

Gwyneth Paltrow Is Passive Aggressive About Chris Martin's New Girlfriend
    August 22, 2014 9:18 AM by Diana Pearl

Gwyneth Paltrow was never one to be the scheming, jealous ex-wife—the queen of GOOP is far too much a fan of the no-fuss display (think: conscious uncoupling) for that sort of behavior. So when she found out about the rumor mill concerning the conscious coupling of ex-husband and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin with one of the most beloved stars in the nation—nay, the world—Jennifer Lawrence, we'd expect nothing less than gracious—if slightly condescending—comments in typical Gwyneth fashion.

And that's exactly what Gwynnie dealt out when she found out about Martin's new romance, sources tell US Weekly. The source says that Gwyneth only wants happiness for her former husband, and thinks that of all the potential step-moms for Apple and Moses, JLaw isn't too bad a choice. "Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse,'" the source says. Worse than the most down-to-earth, sweet, and goofy—but still super talented—star in Hollywod. Yeah, he could do A LOT worse.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information