Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

I really don't get the whole Jennifer Lawrence is successful so her nudes must be the casting couch. Geez louise. Guess everyone who ever had any success at all must have slept their way to the top. Sure.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Well it worked for me!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post

Kirsten Dunst
    became the latest celeb featured in the leak to comment via Twitter, placing the blame squarely on Apple's shoulders (while also acknowledging the photos are real). She simply wrote, "Thank you iCloud."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3C6Ws9ivf

Random Thoughts with SoCal:

This would have have made a great promo for Jason Segel's and Cameron Diaz's piece of crap of a movie "Sex Tape" (/sarcasm font)

Jason's Character: “It went up, it went up to the cloud”
    Cameron's Character: “You can’t get it down from the cloud?”
    Jason's Character: “Nobody understands the cloud, it’s a ****ing mystery.”
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

It's the one thing that stinker of a movie got right - nobody understands "the cloud". Somehow, people don't get the irony of trusting a gigantic corporation with your precious photos when they can't even get your phone bill right.
    Froogy, Tiny Pixie, tulip and 6 others like this.

A*O

Late to the party. So ALL these "celebs" have/had pics hacked? What kind of special moron allows pics in the first place?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

I am a complete and total prude -- I just don't get the nude photo thing. I can wrap my head around the skimpy outfit/topless/bathing suit/underwear selfies posing for your significant other ones -- but taking a photo of your woman parts smiling for the camera, or a penis in your eye, or sticking things in places...those I really, really don't get. There is nothing attractive about it. I just don't get it. Not that I looked (I'm with you Levitt )
    lindsaywhit, holly, Sarzy and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Late to the party. So ALL these "celebs" have/had pics hacked? What kind of special moron allows pics in the first place?
    Someone with a bangin' body for starters!
    whitetigeress likes this.

I have lots of questionable pics... it's my phone, the pics are for my entertainment or distribution - should I see fit to distribute. That doesn't meant someone has the right to hijack/hack my account and bootleg/distribute my personal pics. Glad I'm not famous. These are pics that I have taken of myself of have had sent to me by people. Meh, nudity isn't a completely horrifying thing to me. Wow, someone hacks my phone and sees my tits. big whoop
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    We were all born naked. Some of their outfits are practically nonexistent, anyway. What difference does it make? What's creepy? That anyone even cares...
    I don't know how many pictures you saw other than Jennifer Lawrence, but I know, to me, nothing says naked is natural more than a curling iron up the twat. I think that one was my favorite.

Showed it to Mr. Bomb, who glanced and then gave it a perfunctory "I don't think that's even plugged in" and went right back to what he was doing.
    sluce, Sarzy, sprynkles and 11 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I don't know how many pictures you saw other than Jennifer Lawrence, but I know, to me, nothing says naked is natural more than a curling iron up the twat. I think that one was my favorite.

Showed it to Mr. Bomb, who glanced and then gave it a perfunctory "I don't think that's even plugged in" and went right back to what he was doing.
    Yeesh...must have missed that one. That's exactly the kind of stuff I'm referring to...don't get those. Don't quite understand why someone would do it in the first place, but heck to each his own...but to take a photo of it? Just. Don't. Get. It.
    Bombshell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I have lots of questionable pics... it's my phone, the pics are for my entertainment or distribution - should I see fit to distribute. That doesn't meant someone has the right to hijack/hack my account and bootleg/distribute my personal pics. Glad I'm not famous. These are pics that I have taken of myself of have had sent to me by people. Meh, nudity isn't a completely horrifying thing to me. Wow, someone hacks my phone and sees my tits. big whoop
    My Girl!!!

i have nudes on my phone. I have them of myself and of people who send them to me as well. I believe the naked body is a beautiful thing!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    My Girl!!!

i have nudes on my phone. I have them of myself and of people who send them to me as well. I believe the naked body is a beautiful thing!!
    There's a lot of love in this room right now!

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's common knowledge that I'm somewhat of a horrible person, with questionable morals. I love me some naked celebrity scandals.

On one hand, I really do believe it is a massive invasion of their privacy, on the other had I think they should know better (due to being famous and whatnot).
    tulip, Lenny, BelledeJour and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There's a lot of love in this room right now!

I don't get the nude-y pics thing either, though I could kind of see its appeal if you are separated from your lover or as a kind of fore-play or whatever. (Although I really don't get the curling iron up the hoo-ha thing.)

It's easy to say that someone in the public eye shouldn't create anything digital that could be hacked. But it's also pretty clear to me that those pics weren't intended for me, and therefore I choose not to look at them. Plus so many of them are already over-exposed (no pun intended)--I'd prefer not knowing every little (or big) thing about the actors and actresses I watch.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post

I don't get the nude-y pics thing either, though I could kind of see its appeal if you are separated from your lover or as a kind of fore-play or whatever. (Although I really don't get the curling iron up the hoo-ha thing.)

It's easy to say that someone in the public eye shouldn't create anything digital that could be hacked. But it's also pretty clear to me that those pics weren't intended for me, and therefore I choose not to look at them. Plus so many of them are already over-exposed (no pun intended)--I'd prefer not knowing every little (or big) thing about the actors and actresses I watch.
    Good point...but it makes me wonder who in the hell the curling iron photo was intended for? Seriously, I just can't. So glad I didn't see that. I don't think I will ever look at hair styling appliances the same way again.
    Bombshell likes this.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information