Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Its funny that jlaw is thought of as a 'Weinstein girl' being as she was nominated for a best actress Oscar before she had done anything connected to miramax.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I feel embarrassed for her because some of those are not flattering, nevermind the nudity.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

There is an album out there with literally hundreds of photos in it. I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's like having X-ray vision or something
    *DIVA! likes this.

Ooooh, link please mohandas!

I don't get the casting couch thing either. They clearly look like photos sent to a boyfriend or whatever. In one of them she's showing her bare butt in what looks like a hotel room during the first Hunger Games movie, because she has Katniss' dark hair and braid.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Apple under fire after Jennifer Lawrence and celebrities' 'nude' pictures leaked online | Mail Online

Did iCloud's 'Find My iPhone' function help hacker steal 'nude' photos of Jennifer Lawrence and 100 other celebrities? Flaw may have allowed 4chan hacker to break into their accounts

• Nude photographs that purportedly show multiple celebrities leaked online
    • The photos were obtained through Apple's iCloud and published on 4chan
    • When activated, iCloud automatically stores users' photos and data online
    • Flaw in its 'Find My iPhone' function reportedly undermined its security
    • Twitter is apparently shutting down accounts disseminating the pictures
    • Lawrence's spokesman confirmed the nude photographs were published
    • Kate Upton's attorney called leaked pictures 'an outrageous violation'
    • Actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead confirmed the photos of her are real
    • But not all 'nude' photographs that have been published are genuine
    • Hacker claims to have images of other stars, which have not been posted

By Paul Chavez and Zoe Szathmary and Sophie Jane Evans for MailOnline
    Published: 16:52 EST, 31 August 2014 | Updated: 12:01 EST, 1 September 2014

A flaw in the 'Find My iPhone' function of Apple's iCloud service may have helped a hacker to steal nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and '100 other celebrities', it today emerged.

The hacker claims he or she broke into stars' iCloud accounts, including those of the Hunger Games actress, Kate Upton and Rihanna, before publishing them on 4chan, the image-sharing forum.

A list of the alleged victims of the hack - a staggering 101 in total - has also been posted online; most of whom have not seen any photographs leaked by the hacker.

Following the publication of the images of Sunday night, experts have voiced their concerns over how the hacker managed to access them.

Now, reports suggest that a specific flaw in the 'Find My iPhone' service may have been to blame.

Despite the story breaking last night, Apple is still yet to confirm or deny whether its software was the target of the hacking. However, in the meantime, it has quietly issued a 'patch', or fix, for the bug.

Jennifer Lawrence was the victim of a hacker who posted more than 60 revealing images of the actress online

The hacker published what he or she claimed were naked photographs of Kate Upton (pictured) Upton's attorney called the photos of his client 'an outrageous violation' of privacy

Hacked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead tweeted that nude photographs of her were taken with her husband 'years ago in the privacy of our home'

Comment: Mary Elizabeth Winstead took to Twitter to speak about her nude leaked photos

The hacking victim also offered support for other celebrities whose nude photos were leaked

Hacked? A flaw in the 'Find My iPhone' function (right) of Apple's iCloud service (left) may have helped the anonymous hacker to steal nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and '100 other celebrities', it today emerged

The flaw was spotted by The Next Web on Github (screengrab pictured). Brute force, also known as brute force cracking, is a trial-and-error method used by to get plain-text passwords from encrypted data

Launched in October 2011, the firm's iCloud service is now used by more than 320million people worldwide.

When activated, it automatically stores users' photos, emails, documents and other information in a 'cloud', allowing them to sync the data across a range of platforms. These include iPhones, iPads and MacBooks.

More...

Users can then access their information from any internet-connected device using a log-in and password. The service secures data by encrypting it when it is sent over the web, storing it in an encrypted format when kept on server, and using secure tokens for authentication.

HOW MIGHT A HACKER HAVE ACCESSED PHOTOS VIA ICLOUD?
    Apple's iCloud service allows users to access their music, photos, documents, contacts and email online.

When activated, the service automatically stores users' photos, emails, documents and other information in a 'cloud', allowing them to sync the data across a range of platforms. These include iPhones, iPads and MacBooks.

Users can then access their information from any internet-connected device using a log-in and password.

Reports suggest a specific flaw in the service's 'Find My iPhone' service may have allowed a hacker to access celebrities' private images.

Code was spotted on software development site Github, that would have allowed malicious users to use ‘brute force’ to gain an account’s password on iCloud.

A message has since appeared saying that Apple has issued a 'patch', or fix, for the bug.

It is possible for users to enhance the security of their documents by turning off iCloud through Settings > iCloud on their device when they are not using it.

They can also turn on two-step verification for their iCloud account, meaning if someone tries to log into their account from elsewhere then they will need to supply a four-digit security code.

At present, iCloud has more than 320 million users. Those who wish to change their Apple ID can go to appleid.apple.com and follow the steps to reset their password.

Apple is yet to confirm or deny whether iCloud was involved in the hacking.

Despite the claims, it is possible that the photos were not taken via iCloud, but another platform. Other theories include:

Social engineering

The hackers may have also used ‘social engineering’ techniques to obtain Apple IDs and passwords based on other information.

This includes email address, a mother’s maiden name, a date of birth, and more - all of which is easier to find out about celebrities than the everyday user.

If a celebrity uses the same password across accounts, this would be then make it relatively easy for someone to hack if they had the right information.

This theory would account for Mary Elizabeth Winstead's claims that the leaked photos of her were taken with her husband 'years ago'.

This amount of time exceeds iCloud's Photo Stream facility, which keeps images for a maximum of 30 days before they are deleted.

However, when photos that have been uploaded to iCloud are deleted from a phone, they are not necessarily deleted from the online storage.

Google Drive hack
    In June, Google announced its Drive service had a flaw that meant private information was at risk from hackers.

Google patched the flaw in June, but the large number of victims in the 4chan leak also suggests that the hack may have begun months ago – at the time of this flaw.

Dropbox flaw
    Similarly, in May, a flaw was found in Dropbox accounts that could have given unauthorised access to accounts.

This means that information is protected from hackers while it is being sent to devices and stored online.

This suggests the hackers were able to obtain the login credentials of the accounts, and therefore pretend to be the user, in order to bypass this encryption.

Earlier today, The Next Web spotted code on software development site Github, that would have allowed malicious users to use ‘brute force’ to gain an account’s password on Apple iCloud, and in particular its Find my iPhone service.

A message has since appeared saying that Apple has issued a fix for the bug. 'The end of the fun, Apple has just patched,' read an update on the post.

Brute force, also known as 'brute force cracking', is a trial-and-error method used to get plain-text passwords from encrypted data.

Just as a criminal might break into, or 'crack' a safe by trying many possible combinations, a brute-force cracking attempt goes through all possible combinations of characters in sequence.

In a six-letter attack, the hacker will start at 'a' and end at '//////'

Owen Williams from The Next Web, who discovered the bug, said: 'The Python script found on GitHub appears to have allowed a malicious user to repeatedly guess passwords on Apple's "Find my iPhone" service without alerting the user or locking out the attacker.

'Given enough patience and the apparent hole being open long enough, the attacker could use password dictionaries to guess common passwords rapidly. Many users use simple passwords that are the same across services so it's entirely possible to guess passwords using a tool like this.

'If the attacker was successful and gets a match by guessing passwords against Find my iPhone, they would be able to, in theory, use this to log into iCloud and sync the iCloud Photo Stream with another Mac or iPhone in a few minutes, again, without the attacked user's knowledge.

'We can't be sure that this is related to the leaked photos, but the timing suggests a possible correlation.'

Rob Cotton, CEO at web security experts NCC Group added: 'Cyber security is not just a technology problem, humans are very much key to its success. In our day-to-day work we see too many cases of employees divulging sensitive information without first verifying the legitimacy of the request.

'People often point the finger at technology when they've been the victim of a cyber attack, but poor password choices or naivety in the face of a seemingly innocent email is regularly to blame.'

Human error, in a variety of ways, said Mr Cotton, often played a part.

Find My iPhone helps users locate and protect their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - if it’s ever lost or stolen.

Despite the claims, it is possible that the photos were not taken via iCloud, but as a result of 'social engineering'.

This form of hacking works by studying which online services your target uses, before compiling as much information on them as possible, such as their email address, a mother's maiden name, a date of birth, and more.

This data can then be used to trick them into handing over their details or guess their password. If a celebrity uses the same password across accounts, this would be then make it relatively easy for someone to hack if they had the right information.

But the sheer number of names on the list makes this unlikely – unless a large number of hackers were taking part, and a large number of celebrities had poor password management.

Other notable services to allow users to access files remotely include Dropbox and Google Drive, which enable users to keep more of their files close to hand without taking up huge amounts of memory on their devices.

One of the women named as an alleged victim - but who has not had any of her supposedly nude photos leaked - was Cara Delevingne (left). The hacker also claimed to have posted nude images of Kirsten Dunst (right)

Did it happen? Cat Deeley was named as a victim whose photographs were stolen, but no supposedly 'nude' images of her have appeared online

Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice wrote on Twitter that her image was faked. She tweeted, 'These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*'

Read more: Apple under fire after Jennifer Lawrence and celebrities' 'nude' pictures leaked online | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dougie; September 1st, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

I didn't think "casting couch" literally referred to...an actual couch. I thought it was just an expression for fucking to get a part. I never thought real couches in a directors office were used. So seeing Jennifer Lawrence naked on or near a couch I don't immediately think casting couch.

And if it literally is an actual couch...Fuck that noise! At least degrade me in a bed where it's comfortable. Not all jacked up on a narrow little space, my neck all cranked against the arm, too long legs hanging off the sides getting crappy and falling asleep.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I thought the casting couch was just that back in the day. Young starlets would go to the offices of powerful men and would provide favors, there in the office, on the couch, in exchange for parts. I am sure many ended up in beds too.
    tulip and faithanne like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I only saw one photo of Jessica Brown Findlay and she was toweling off after a shower or swim. What was she doing in the kinky ones?

I read on another site that Bar Rafaeli is the one with the dildo in her ass and her gaping asshole afterward.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I only saw one photo of Jessica Brown Findlay and she was toweling off after a shower or swim. What was she doing in the kinky ones?

I read on another site that Bar Rafaeli is the one with the dildo in her ass and her gaping asshole afterward.
    if im thinking of the right person, there was a picture of a dick practically in her eye lol.

Some of the comments on 4chan are so disgusting, they all basically say that these spoiled sluts had it coming. You mean to say that celebrities like sex and taking sexy pictures of themselves like many normal people? Shocker!
    Kittylady and greysfang like this.

Why didn't the hacker get nudes of any famous men?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Because he doesn't want to be accused of being *gasp* GAY!!! He's a manly man hetero hacker!
    sluce, redcat, Rusalka and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So...I can't seem to find them anywhere. Anyone have an active link? Yes, I'm a perv. I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

My only question is: Why, Kristen Dunst? Why?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information