Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    gone
    Its still there. They moved it slightly

I want to meet Jennifer Lawrence just so I can ask her for some photo posing tips from her. Daym! She fine! And she looks fun...

Yeah but, in all seriousness, total invasion of privacy, which definitely sucks
    It's not like these girls were taking these pictures for the world to see...
    They were/are for their boyfriends/husbands/significant others...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

You can see some in a Polish news article, they don't seem to care: PUDELEK - Wyciekły NAGIE ZDJĘCIA Jennifer Lawrence! (FOTO)

Jennifer's look like casting couch photos...I wonder who took the shots.
    shes a good actress but her rise to stardom was swift.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    These images and videos were hacked from the iCloud and were deleted on their phones probably so if anyone has accepted Apple's T&C's about sharing pics on their devices its best to be aware that their security is shite. I suspect that non celebs will be in the same boat but then the hacker is not currently making money from non famous people right now.
    I don't understand why people put private photos and documents in the cloud, dropbox, their mail-server or with any other corporate host. Their security sucks.
    Keep it on your private harddrive, folks. It can still get hacked, but it's a lot less likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Some of Jennifer's look very casting couch..

Most of them probably were. If even Paltrow had to do pass the casting couch I doubt there are few actresses/actors who didn't.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Celebrities: Do. Not. Take. Nude. Photos. Ever. Sheesh.

There is absolutely no such thing as a safe digital photo. Somehow, someway they always get out.
    ANYONE - if you don't want to ever see them out there then don't take them. Unfortunately these days that is the only way to 100% guarantee that this stuff won't get out. Even if you aren't a celeb there are plenty of assholes out there who'll take an accidental find and run with it. If you do choose to do it then always be aware that even though it's unlikely to it could still happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    They don't look like casting couch to me at all. They look more like "separated from a lover and sending something to remind him what he has waiting for him" shots. Would you be calling "casting couch!" if there was a massive leak of male celebs dick pics?
    sluce, GRuser1, laynes and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Would you be calling "casting couch!" if there was a massive leak of male celebs dick pics?

YES.... I don't think the casting couch is strictly female.

Doesn't look like a casting couch to me either. I can see a pillow and doona/duvet/whatever the fuck they're called. It looks like the couch is actually for sleeping, unless producers like to tuck their starlets in for a little nap after "auditions".
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    YES.... I don't think the casting couch is strictly female.
    I don't think the casting couch is strictly female either but it does seem that dick pics are seen more as "boys being boys" and are less likely to be thought of as being morally lacking than women (neither of which attitude I agree with).
    GRuser1 likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    Yep. There have always been a lot of rumours about Jennifer and the casting couch. She's a decent actress but not as good as you'd think from her sudden rise to fame and Oscar. But it goes on all the time as others said.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Anonymous uploader behind Jennifer Lawrence’s leaked nude photos says ‘I’m NOT a hacker, I’m a collector’ - 3am & Mirror Online
    Anonymous uploader behind Jennifer Lawrence’s leaked nude photos says ‘I’m NOT a hacker, I’m a collector’

A person using the same IM as the one used to upload images of Jennifer Lawrence, has released an apparent statement on the leaked images.

The faceless person behind the leaked list of nude celebrities’ photographs appears to have spoken for the first time since the images emerged.

Posting on 4chan – the image-sharing forum- the person claims they are not the hacker and instead just a collector.

Using the same IM as the one posting the J-Law snaps, the uploader wrote: “I didn't take the money and run. S**8 got weird once I started posting samples.”

FilmMagic

The person behind JLaw leaked images has released a statement The faceless poster continued: “People wanted s*** for free. Sure, I got $120 with my bitcoin address, but when you consider how much time was put into acquiring this stuff (i'm not the hacker, just a collector), and the money (i paid a lot via bitcoin as well to get certain sets when this stuff was being privately traded Friday/Saturday) I really didn't get close to what I was hoping.”

Bitcoin is a digital currency that doesn’t have a central authority. The coins can be bought by anonymous buyers, which supporters say increases privacy and makes fraud risk low.

Critics of the coin claim facelessness of the Bitcoin allows various illegal activities – such as the unlawful sharing of private images.

It is not easy to trace owners of the coins, which means this collector is as of yet still unknown.

For the latest reaction to the star's nude picture scandal - click here for our live blog

However if their statement is truthful, investigators will have to trace a separate hacker in order to get to the bottom of what is already the biggest photo hacking scandal in history.

And it looks like it may not be long until both the hacker and collector are unmasked.

Jen's agent told the Mirror: "This is a flagrant violation of privacy.

“The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."

The Hunger Games actress is just one of 100 others who had nude pictures leaked on the site - a forum where almost all users remain anonymous.

Statement from the believed collector It is unclear how exactly the hacker got hold of the images however The most popular rumour is that a person or several people maliciously accessed iCloud and various celebrities’ mobile phones.
    Final Destination actress Mary Winstead - one of those who's photos were leaked - mentions that her images were deleted a while ago.
    This raises the question of whether or not a deleted iCloud photo is ever truly deleted.

Another possibility is that someone close to these stars had direct access to their phones and got hold of the photos that way.

Getty Images

Bitcoins But it is highly unlikely that someone would have had personal access to the phones of so many stars.

They would also have needed to know the phones' pass codes to access the photos.

4Chan users can anonymously post photos and videos, as well as commenting on others' posts.

Users do not need to register an account before participating.

FULL STATEMENT FROM NUDE IMAGE UPLOADER

"I didn't take the money and run. Shit got weird once I started posting samples.

"AnoniB must have IP blocked me.. so i was spending all my time trying to find proxies, and then when I could get on this site was being hammered by everyone and I couldn't even post. I got some private requests through email but none every came through.

“People wanted s*** for free. Sure, I got $120 with my bitcoin address, but when you consider how much time was put into acquiring this stuff (i'm not the hacker, just a collector), and the money (i paid a lot via bitcoin as well to get certain sets when this stuff was being privately traded Friday/Saturday) I really didn't get close to what I was hoping.

“Mainly because of the extra bitcoin spammers spamming their own address.. taking my original posts and passing them off as their own to try and get bitcoin.. but also because of the skeptics. I proved I had s***, but people wanted more and more for free. Well, fuck, you can't get everything for free sometimes.

"Anyway, back to weird s*** happening when I posted samples.. someone was tracking me, trying to find me.. ISP kept cutting out. Weird emails coming in.. Kinda freaked me out and I had to leave for a couple hours. I'm back, but it's really fucking late right now. I'll come back in the morning. My original bitcoin address for verification:”

Anonymous uploader behind Jennifer Lawrence’s leaked nude photos says ‘I’m NOT a hacker, I’m a collector’ - 3am & Mirror Online

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Doesn't look like a casting couch to me either. I can see a pillow and doona/duvet/whatever the fuck they're called. It looks like the couch is actually for sleeping, unless producers like to tuck their starlets in for a little nap after "auditions".

I don't think casting couch to be office only. I also think girls send in pics to producers and... to get picked. Rosie huntington did her auditions for Transformers in see through underwear.

I don't think the casting couch is strictly female either but it does seem that dick pics are seen more as "boys being boys" and are less likely to be thought of as being morally lacking than women (neither of which attitude I agree with).
    Sad but true. Although depends on which dick. Travolta I would think masseur

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Yep. There have always been a lot of rumours about Jennifer and the casting couch. She's a decent actress but not as good as you'd think from her sudden rise to fame and Oscar. But it goes on all the time as others said.
    Rumored to be a Weinstein girl, just like Mr conscious uncouplings' ex. I hope Harveys' couch gets disinfected sometimes....

Poor Aubrey Plaza.....

by the way, none of these photos are as compromising as an unedited version of Kathy griffin's naked als ice bucket challenge

Gold Member

They don't look like casting couch to me at all. They look more like "separated from a lover and sending something to remind him what he has waiting for him" shots. Would you be calling "casting couch!" if there was a massive leak of male celebs dick pics?
    It would depend who the dick was attached to.
    Linne likes this.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information