Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Wasn't that blogger girl proven to be some kind of crazy Marc Jacobs stalker?
    Her blog is pretty crazy. Yet she has connected some interesting dots.

Poor Angel. She even joined up here to start a thread about the Marc Jacobs conspiracy where he's a closeted straight man masquerading as a gay guy because he's secretly stalking Angel in order to copy everything she does and also because he's desperately in love with her.

She's nuts and any dots she connects are purely in her mind.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Her blog is pretty crazy. Yet she has connected some interesting dots.
    SHE is pretty crazy and I hope that one day she gets the psych help that she so desperately needs. I remember her being here and in the end I found it hard to laugh at her as she was so clearly unbalanced.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gawd that Marc Jacobs bs has been all over for ages. Please stop the virus before GR gets infected. It's like herpes, you're stuck with it forever.

http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/the-g...th-marc-jacobs

http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-02-15/...redirect=false

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Sorry to go off topic but...

VICE: What do you want out of this?First, I want it to be out in public that Marc Jacobs and the big fashion brands have been using and designing my style, my ideas, for almost six years. I want to get recognition for my work. I want to have a free life, where no one is inside my cell, my PC, my Internet.
    VICE: Wait, what?

My problem is that he stalks me, he took away my freedom, he reads my messages and harasses my friends online. He is "inside" my phone, often calls me and doesn't say anything, he does it to my best friends also.

Source: http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/the-g...th-marc-jacobs

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Still that's a little too "blame the victim" for my liking. They're not doing anything wrong or illegal, and it's not their fault there are some scummy people out there wanting to invade their privacy. No they don't have to do it, but why shouldn't they have the right to their privacy that the rest of us expect?

And polaroids are fun but they're no good for sending pics, which it sounds like a lot of these are ie sending them to lovers etc. Again, they don't have to do it, but if that's what they want to do in private then they should be able to, just like the rest of us.

eta Mo said it in less words.
    I agree. I'm really not trying to pile on to anyone, but if I'm being honest I would probably exchange in rather a lot of selfie-taking if I had a career that kept me long-distance from my partner a lot of the time. Sticking some Polaroids in the mail doesn't quite accomplish the same thing in the same way... I really can't blame people for taking advantage of modern technology to keep their secksy times a-flowing. The only wrong act here was committed by the hacker, imo.
    faithanne, Kittylady and Snarker like this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Links anyone?

‘The Fappening 3’: More Celeb Nudes of Cara Delevingne, Jennifer Lawrence, and Others Leak Online

More leaks… and no end in sight. This time, supermodel Cara Delevingne, actresses Anna Kendrick and Jennifer Lawrence (again), and more have been targeted by hackers.

Just one day after FBI Director James Comey criticized Apple and Google for marketing lines of new smartphones equipped with improved encryption designed to thwart potential hacks, yet another online dump of hacked nude photos of various celebrities has hit the web.
    On Friday afternoon, download links surfaced on Reddit and 4chan boards that led to presumably hacked private photos of supermodel Cara Delevingne, actress Anna Kendrick, and 55 more images of Oscar winner Jennifer Lawrence. Kendrick is clothed in all 87 of the photos leaked online, although they appear to be private images off her phone that show the actress partying in a series of revealing outfits. Other women targeted in the leak, which online commenters have referred to as “The Fappening 3,” include: three-time Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor, soap opera star Alexandra Chando, actress Kelli Garner (Going the Distance), TV presenter Brook Burns, and actress Lauren O’Neil. A video and images of actress Briana Evigan of the Step Up films also leaked.
    The problem with the iCloud’s security, as many online commenters on Reddit and 4chan boards sharing the stolen photos have pointed out, is that the iCloud lets you try an unlimited number of security question attempts...

Earlier this week, photos of Masters of Sex star Lizzy Caplan, former The View co-host Jenny McCarthy, reality star Cara Maria Sobello, and others hit the web. All these leaks follow in the wake of Monday’s leak of Rihanna, Amber Heard, and others; Saturday’s leak of Kim Kardashian, Scarlett Johansson, etc.; and the first big leak of Lawrence and more. Thankfully, an online countdown clock—EmmaYouAreNext.com—which alleged it would leak nude photos of Harry Potter actress Emma Watson when the clock hit zero, presumably in retaliation for her moving speech on feminism at the United Nations, turned out to be an awful hoax perpetrated by a fake marketing firm dubbed Rantic Media hell-bent on shuttering 4chan.
    Having spent a few weeks on various Reddit and 4chan boards and read numerous posts about the hacking—or “Fappening,” as online pervs have so crudely labeled it—the issue seems to come down to security flaws within Apple’s iCloud online storage system.
    From Jump Street, online posters (and their victims) have alleged that the leaks have happened by hackers penetrating the iCloud, and Lawrence and others contacted the FBI, who claimed to be working with Apple to ramp up security. Apple, as is their wont, denied claims of an iCloud security breach in a Sept. 2 press release, stating:

“After more than 40 hours of investigation, we have discovered that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions, a practice that has become all too common on the Internet. None of the cases we have investigated has resulted from any breach in any of Apple’s systems including iCloud or Find my iPhone. We are continuing to work with law enforcement to help identify the criminals involved.”
    This statement, really, says nothing. The problem with the iCloud’s security, as many online commenters on Reddit and 4chan boards sharing the stolen photos have pointed out, is that the iCloud lets you try an unlimited number of security question attempts. Most sites lock you out after, say, ten failed attempts. But not the iCloud. This security problem seemed to be confirmed on Wednesday, when The Daily Dot claimed to have uncovered email correspondences between Apple and a security researcher, Ibrahim Balic, informing the company of the weakness of the iCloud’s security and alleging it’s very susceptible to “brute force” attacks—cracking passwords by exhausting thousands and thousands of key combinations. Balic claimed that he was allowed to try over 20,000 password combinations on a given account. The email exchange between Balic and Apple began in March and continued through May, with the Apple official questioning Balic’s findings—all of which he reported via Apple’s online bug submission platform.

Reddit commenters have pointed out an interview that Lawrence gave with MTV News back in May while promoting X-Men: Days of Future Past. In it, she discusses her issues with the iCloud. “Does that say iCloud backup?” she asks MTV host Josh Horowitz. “Because my iCloud keeps telling me to ‘back it up’ and I’m like, ‘I don’t know how to back you up! Do it yourself.’”

‘The Fappening 3’: More Celeb Nudes of Cara Delevingne, Jennifer Lawrence, and Others Leak Online - The Daily Beast

With a quick look around I found these:

The Fappening
    reddit.com: over 18?

jennifer Lawrence sure does spend a lot of time taking naked pics! I'm surprised she has time to do her day job. (although if I had her body I would probably be doing the same)
    Belt Up, BoogsBun and Mrs P like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

There's a picture of Victoria Justice (Nickelodeon) with a um... heavier-set man.
    At first I thought it was that old perv that creates/writes for 99% of the Nick shows and has a shady history with young actresses, but the guy in the photo looks a bit younger.

What's going on there?......Customer?
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    There's a picture of Victoria Justice (Nickelodeon) with a um... heavier-set man.
    At first I thought it was that old perv that creates/writes for 99% of the Nick shows and has a shady history with young actresses, but the guy in the photo looks a bit younger.

What's going on there?......Customer?
    Supposedly a producer or director. I didn't remember that being Victoria Justice in the shot, though.

Hmmm. Surprising that pics haven't yet been leaked of underage actors or actresses with creepy old pedo ring pervs.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

^ They will have been sold to highest bidder
    chartreuse and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Sadly, I don't doubt you're right.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information